Dane
seadog
Dougie
Chemical Ali
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:23 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I think it's a pretty accurate summary of pretty much all of the teams and their chances.   You would have to be blind and completely stupid not to see there is a divide regarding our build given the arguments that have been publicly aired frequently.    I don't think it will make the slightest difference to how the players perform or our chances but it is there for all to see on the side lines.

The only difference might come when the whole of one side is a building site.......when it is open to the elements and the lack of atmosphere has been lost.......Sheridan had started to get better performances at home which needs to be the lynchpin for a successful season.....that might be lost..... and benefit the away side more than the home team with a more open stadium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:34 am

A short but accurate and depressingly true blog, the truth has clearly got Nool and the gang spluttering for breath on the ropes!!
Back to top Go down
lloyd_down_under

lloyd_down_under

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:45 am

The comment should never have been approved - neither myself or the other guy who runs the site knows quite how it went up, even for a short time - but our intention was never to publish it. And that's the honest truth.

I'll email the person who wrote it on the address he gave later on to explain why, but rest assured it's got absolutely nothing to do with anyone 'getting to us'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:09 am

Why should it not get published, there are proof of all Newell and co's dirty tricks, all this web censorship is designed to help the superfans, the Herald is in their pocket, pasoti was bought by Newell and sponsored by Nikkk and the only democratic voice of the fans is labelled as a place for freaks and weirdos, what is your inspiration to publish something online with a comments section then only allow positive club for the club to remain?
Free speech my arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:14 am

lloyd_down_under wrote:
The comment should never have been approved - neither myself or the other guy who runs the site knows quite how it went up, even for a short time - but our intention was never to publish it. And that's the honest truth.

I'll email the person who wrote it on the address he gave later on to explain why, but rest assured it's got absolutely nothing to do with anyone 'getting to us'.

Why what's wrong with it? Looked like a well written piece to me Cool 

If your blog got a reaction like it did from the people named in the deleted comments, doesn't that tell you something?

Whoever made those comments knows a fair bit about the division between the fans at Argyle and what is the cause of the split. They also appear to be unafraid of the bullies that are prevalent amongst the online fans and are not scared of telling the truth no matter how much they are intimidated.

Instead of surpressing these comments a decent journalist would be interested in finding out more I would've thought, but then it's not my blog so I guess it's up to you if you want to be just another football blog.

Maybe the silent majority speaking is what is needed to root out the evil at Argyle? Or maybe if it's all swept under the carpet again then perhaps you'll get yourself an invite to view some games from the directors box?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:19 am

ooo jock, you are a one! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:21 am

Let me guess................ threats of legal action by those desperately trying to censor and control opinion ?

If they had grounds to sue they would. The reason they won't sue is because they know the people making accusations are telling the truth.

They prefer the censorship and attempted bullying option.

What a wonderful club No 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:22 am

Once the silent majority speak.......they are then......not the silent majority anymore.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:22 am

I think to be fair to Lloyd, keeping such a partisan post on there would have put him in an awkward position inasmuch that he probably doesn't want his blog to become embroiled in a war of words.

His measured and dignified responses over at Pyongyang have only served to make The Pig and Xisle look even bigger throbbers for going off on one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:27 am

You only have to see Newell's reaction to the blog itself, even still the morning after, to know that he is rattled by the whole HHP thing because it has far more opposition than he had expected, or perhaps more relevantly far more opposition than he promised Brent!

The blokes an utter cnut who will ban Lloyd if he continues to defend his corner. Newell openly admits to enjoying the blog up until yesterday!

You couldn't make it up, that's why I don't Very Happy

Similar comments were left on the 200% blog who weren't afraid to leave them stand. Does anyone honestly believe that if one word of it was libellous that Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk wouldn't be opening his cheque book for Porky and the President to use?

Maybe Lloyd to ask Hooper for a statement about the P.I. allegations? Or ask PL2 faced to reiterate which comments were made by him posting as Greenman and who made the threats, named the female members of my family etc? That's still hanging in the air like a bad smell.

There is no division, split or fissure. How do we know this? Because Ian Newell says so Sleep 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:27 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I think to be fair to Lloyd, keeping such a partisan post on there would have put him in an awkward position inasmuch that he probably doesn't want his blog to become embroiled in a war of words.

His measured and dignified responses over at Pyongyang have only served to make The Pig and Xisle look even bigger throbbers for going off on one.

I agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:34 am

knecht wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I agree.

Actually so do I but there's no harm in employing his own tactics and kicking a man while they're down Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:49 am

Im glad that I didn't get involved in journalism, I always thought it a most honourable profession, but the truth is if you are not told what to write then nowadays especially you have to take so much stick for having an opinion, I wonder when Cameron will make that illegal?
 The day that Blair had the head of the BBC removed for making perfectly accurate comments about what was said about WMD should be remembered in the same way as the remembrance day is with wreaths being laid in Fleet St. until the press of this country grow a pair and actually report stuff without fear of a backlash, thicker skins needed.
As for comments made under articles, that is not LLoyds comment, why should he remove it?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:03 am

Iggy wrote:

As for comments made under articles, that is not LLoyds comment, why should he remove it?

Exactly. Put it back please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:44 am

Isn't that a bit like making a work of art & then accepting that anyone can add their own stuff to it?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:14 pm

knecht wrote:
Isn't that a bit like making a work of art & then accepting that anyone can add their own stuff to it?

There is a comments section. I'm assuming that is where the comments were written.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:20 pm

Another analogy ..... you don't invite people to a small party & expect them to carry on a fight with anyone else in the room they disagree with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:41 pm

Maybe the silent majority could set up their own blog?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Nooly will not like the comments on there now and the best thing is he cant sensor them cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Yea Man wrote:

That's the equivalant of watching paint dry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:36 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

That's the equivalant of watching paint dry.

Otherwise known as Pasoti Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:20 pm

The truth will out, no amount of spin can stop it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:22 pm

I see that IJN has left a comment now!lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Iggy wrote:
I see that IJN has left a comment now!lol!

Just skimmed them - all commented on the problems off the pitch, I just don't think that bloke & the others realise how deep this goes!! All their own work as they say!!Shocked 
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Some top notch s*it stirring in the comments field on the article lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Unfortunates Review
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next