Dougie
Chemical Ali
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Two Unfortunates Review - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:
Dane. wrote:
J1mouthArgyle is a fucktard

Dane is a back stabbing, two faced lying man child.

Trying to keep in, with this bunch of freaks. Well let me tell you something matey, you should be careful, very careful as one say your man child games will get you, in to trouble.

Sent from my IPhone

You flash troll lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:39 pm

Cannot help myself, after observing the 'differences of opinion' for quite some while, just have to say:

The post by 'Silent Majority' seemed to me (as an outsider) to sum up the situation perfectly.

Brent's contacts with PCC et al, prior to actually reluctantly bidding, and the subsequent messiah like status, seem at least duplicitous, if you start off with a lie, then everything that follows must be a lie.

There are some really strange characters on here, this site should be open to the local University's School of Psychiatric Medicine, they would have a field day, without naming names, I am sure that Dane is a lunatic and not as he seems. I saw a program about the influx of Danish Bacon on the box the other week and was just wondering if this is a coincidence pig pig, Along with Proper Fan.

Tell me, is it compulsory to have multiples on here:affraid: 

Greenjock, if that nasty man is horrible to me, will you sort him out for me:flower: 

If you have been, thank's for listening
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:41 pm

We may be PAFC's Leper Colony, but most of us like it here. Give me an independent free-thinking bunch of oddities over a bunch of brain-washed fucktarded arse-kissing gaydars any day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:48 pm

You always get opposites, polarity, yin and yang, butt kissers and free thinkers. Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:36 pm

J1mouthArgyle wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
J1mouthArgyle wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Well it's going to be interesting on here again as Jimouth Argyle has just signed up cheers 

Only to say cheers for the Fucktard comment. Cheers

So you sign up to ATD, quote me and say thanks for the Fucktard comment?

again, I quoted you because you brought up the fact that I had signed up. i was responding to that stating that I was saying thatnks for the 'fucktard' (decent word, by the way) comment (written by someone else)

I  hope you're enjoying your stay on ATD J1mouth

It's not somewhere I will be frequenting often, that's for sure, it seems incredibly hostile, (please be aware I had no intention of signing up to be hostile, it wsn't me who called anyone a fucktard, after all) but I'm always interested to see what other fans think.

I will re-iterate that I have no affiliation to Brent, Ian Newell or whatever his name is, or the President, despite what some people on here seemed to think. Just because I may share some views doesn't mean I am in cahoots with people I have never met.  

Anyway I will bid you all a good day.

It's not somewhere you'll be frequenting yet you say on TTU blog that this place is basically full of maniacs so you decide to sign up and thank someone for calling you a fucktard?

Why would you bother? It's like watching F1 highlights on BBC for weeks and weeks and not really enjoying the racing then going to the bother of subscribing to Sky F1 scratch 

Some people eh Jim? Have a go on another site and then complain when the welcome is less than friendly. I know another site like this one except it's more pro-Brent and isn't a few lunatics having a pop at certian fans and board members. Maybe you want to view that as a guest for a while and decide if it's for you or not. Oh and also you are allowed to post from a proxy IP address on that site, as I'm sure you're already aware it's called PASOTI, just a hunch I have but I reckon you'll know that already jocolor 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:39 pm

The Observer wrote:
Cannot help myself, after observing the 'differences of opinion' for quite some while, just have to say:

The post by 'Silent Majority' seemed to me (as an outsider) to sum up the situation perfectly.

Brent's contacts with PCC et al, prior to actually reluctantly bidding, and the subsequent messiah like status, seem at least duplicitous, if you start off with a lie, then everything that follows must be a lie.

There are some really strange characters on here, this site should be open to the local University's School of Psychiatric Medicine, they would have a field day, without naming names, I am sure that Dane is a lunatic and not as he seems.  I saw a program about the influx of Danish Bacon on the box the other week and was just wondering if this is a coincidence pig pig, Along with Proper Fan.

Tell me, is it compulsory to have multiples on here:affraid: 

Greenjock, if that nasty man is horrible to me, will you sort him out for me:flower: 

If you have been, thank's for listening

Thanks/OK  I thought that "Silent Majority" had it pretty much spot on too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:22 pm

All of them. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Wow. There are some very odd people around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Got that right, matey.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:05 pm

I see a kindly Pompey fan on TTU gets it:

Quote :
Firstly – its grim to read the stuff on Plymouth. It looks like the club is being used to lever a large development for which the club gets a small return on in terms of facilities. This is something that needs to be taken up with local councillors and Plymouth’s planning department to lever a better deal for the club.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Peggy * wrote:
I see a kindly Pompey fan on TTU gets it:

Quote :
Firstly – its grim to read the stuff on Plymouth. It looks like the club is being used to lever a large development for which the club gets a small return on in terms of facilities. This is something that needs to be taken up with local councillors and Plymouth’s planning department to lever a better deal for the club.

He also mentions Animal Farm in his post.lol! Is he Tringy in disguise?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:00 am

How dare you suggest such a thing Greeny!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Unfortunates Review
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6