seadog
Dougie
Chemical Ali
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Two Unfortunates Review Empty
PostSubject: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:33 pm

Seems quite a good appraisal of our current situation. I see it has caused upset for a few as it DARES to criticise the ministand. I se Newell said that the brother in law of an ATD- er writes for the 2 unfortunates- is that right?

LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:51 pm

It certainly seems to have upset the thugs behind Greenman over on Pasoti so it gets a thumbs up from me.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:56 pm

It's kind of obsessive of someone to point out the link with here and know it exisits in the first place (wonder if it was 'researched by a private investigator).  I've got a brother in law and I don't agree with barely a thing that comes out of his mouth.  Accorsing to Newell  the P(r)oxy Associate Director he can represent me by - well - proxy by dint of marrying my sister.  Bonkers.  And he says people on here are conspiracy theorists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:21 pm

Popcorn time, lies being told about people, geeks, freaks and weirdos, agendas, Internet warriors, there's going to be one angry pig about tonight!
 How can anybody deny there is a division in the fan base over the development? More spin from Comical Allie and friends.lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:32 pm

I think it's a pretty accurate summary of pretty much all of the teams and their chances. You would have to be blind and completely stupid not to see there is a divide regarding our build given the arguments that have been publicly aired frequently. I don't think it will make the slightest difference to how the players perform or our chances but it is there for all to see on the side lines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:02 pm

Why on earth is IJN ranting about another website's view - it's pretty accurate from what I read!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Because the party line to tow is that the fan base is united about all things Argyle, there are only a small minority of fans against the development, and on the whole they have agendas because they are freaks and weirdos with an axe to grind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Publicly there IS only a minority of fans both for or against the build. With both sides claiming the silent majority however.........(ok I'll shut up now)
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:47 pm

not the most outrageous missive I have read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:32 pm

Brilliant seeing Porky getting all het up about someone else printing the truth Razz 

He used to really like the blog but not now, he'll give it a miss from now on. Does he know what a prick that makes him look? Especially when in the next sentence he's saying that if people decide not to attend due to the size of the ministand, they're basically feckin idiots lol! 

Also when has The Two Unfortunates printed all these lies about him? He's feckin steaming over this and it's popcorn time watching him sizzle like a huge piece of bacon publicly.

On a related subect Dougie, have you seen this? You can send in your Argyle pictures/photos, in fact they actively encourage it lol! 

Go on Dougie you know you want to cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:34 pm

And X-Isle just gets worse and worse as he attempts to force people into agreeing with him by using prose that would be better suited to a time several centuries ago. If that's how he wants life to be how about some fucker sneaks up on him with a blunderbuss and just as he's delivering his Shakesperesque prattling, let him have it straight between the eyes forsooth!

Prick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Greenjock wrote:
And X-Isle just gets worse and worse as he attempts to force people into agreeing with him by using prose that would be better suited to a time several centuries ago. If that's how he wants life to be how about some fucker sneaks up on him with a blunderbuss and just as he's delivering his Shakesperesque prattling, let him have it straight between the eyes forsooth!

Prick
jock the guy is a brown nosing creep, happy impressing the gulible kids on the farm what a clever prick he is, i loath him and his fellow ministanist, argyle fans my arse!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:27 pm

What the feck is X-Isle on about now? He's saying that under Holloway the team was built and still nobody came scratch 

He really is just a complete tw@t. The team got feckin sold off one by one and the budget to replace them was akin to a 11 year olds pocket money.

Dickhead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:40 pm

and once again Newell doesn't let facts get in the way....

Author of Blog wrote:
And, for the record, I don’t have a brother in law. As I noted in a tweet to you earlier Ian, I think you might be confusing us with another site, possibly Two Hundred Percent, who did so much to help publicise our plight during our period of administration.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:46 pm

A balanced peace to be fair.

Newell is so tunnel visioned its un true
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Prick

I would dearly love to bump in to him in a pub when he is deep in the throes of one of his sanctimonious sermons.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:23 pm

I think Newelly baby has got that site confused with twohundredpercent Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Needs to read his Twitter properly, too.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Reading his twitter at all, let alone properly, must be truly mind numbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:33 pm

#gotitwrongagaindad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm sure there was at least one comment under the article which has been deleted. Newell and his cronies have far reaching powers I reckon. Don't suppose anyone else saw it? It looked quite juicy but when I went to read it all the comment had gone scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:43 am

There was a long post from someone called the silent majority, I thought I'd take a copy of it before it disappeared, good job I did!

The Silent Majority wrote:
The silent majority speak

JULY 22, 2013 AT 6:16 PM
Good article, as always, and just as you have stated about Argyle there is already an argument raging on one Argyle fans forum, PASOTI, about the division in the fanbase. This is of course led by the Argyle owner James Brent’s mouthpiece in chief Ian Newell, who happens to own said forum and rules it with a rod of iron.

His right hand man PL2 3DQ now manages the forum despite having been outed as a “Deepthroater” one of many who were allowed to attack the Argyle Fans Trust from anonymous PASOTI accounts who also included Newell himself who set up the Deepthroat account, a member of the AFT board who stuck the knife into his voulntary colleagues, and the Argyle Club President Chris Webb who unbelievably used to be head of the fans trust. PL2 3DQ or “Site Manager” of PASOTI Ian De Lar has also admitted to being one of a gang of PASOTI posters who issued threats of violence towards another supporter who uses an alternative forum, Argyle Talk Democratic, and his female family members.

A private investigator was also hired to track down the same fan at the time the threats were being made, and incredibly the private investigator hired is on the Plymouth Argyle Supporters Board which claims to represent the Argyle fans!

You cannot be critical of Argyle or in particular the owner and his plans because Ian Newell will throw a strop, or his son will throw a pint of beer over you!

There are more than divisions in the Argyle fanbase, there is a bullying culture which has led to verbal assaults in the Argyle corporate lounge, threats of violence being issued regularly, an Argyle director being allowed to post criticism of the former Argyle captain Darren Purse whilst he was still captain in a bid to justify his release to the fans.

There have also been volunteers who wrote a piece for the Argyle matchday programme being removed because she had the temerity to object to having to move out of her usual seat because the Club President had decided to form the “Argyle Ultras” despite the Ultra movements in many countries being synonymous with far right hooliganism. For speaking about about that the long time programme contributor was told her articles were no longer required, shortly after the Club President “advising” the club that it was not a good idea to use her very popular history of Argyle section any more.

There is a small core of “superfans” who try to ensure that any crticism of the current owner James Brent is silenced and a positive spin put on things like redundancies, player sales and the much hated plans for developing the grandstand which will lead to a hotel, cinema, ice-rink with a small capacity, dentists practices, fast-food establishments and bizarrely a school being part of the new granstand structure.

This will all lead to the stadium actually having a much reduced capacity from what it currently has and yet the most high profile Argyle fans are quite happy for this development to go ahead even though it will all hem the football club in and restrict any further increase of capacity if the club ever manage to get back to the higher leagues where the fans feel it belongs.

The support of the “superfans” to the plans knows no bounds and the previously mentioned Ian Newell and a few friends actually tried to disrupt a meeting of the Friends of Central Park who are against the plans because of what it will do to the topography and future look of the park once it has the added traffic and loses some of the green fields currently in the park. This group of vociferous supporters who invaded the FOCP meeting had to be asked to the leave the venue by the landlord of the establishment it took place in!

Coincidentally these “superfans” had helped Mr Brent acquire Argyle whilst the club was in administration and now it seems that the reward for this was a position of club president for the former fans trust leader, an unofficial directors role for Mr Newell as well as Mr Brent’s chauffeur and an open invitation to the directors box for anyone who assists messers Webb and Newell in their quest to portray a club thriving and going places despite the first set of published accounts recently showing differently.

Mid-table is probably all Argyle fans can hope for despite having one of the largest incomes in the league due to their large crowds for League 2. After years of relegations and two League 2 finishes of 21st place, the fans quite rightly look at other clubs who have recently come out of administration such as last seasons League 2 winners Port Vale and wonder why Argyle should be over the moon with “progress” to 14th or 15th place if the pre-season player arrivals and departures suggest it will be at best.

The fans are told to trust in Brent, just as they were told to trust in Stapleton, Todd, Gardener et al by the very same people, and look where trusting in the former directors got us?  
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:14 am

I know who my money's on for that missive Wink
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:48 am

I can't see silent majority lasting very long on there if he / she continues to write stuff like that. Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:23 am

Tringreen wrote:
I know who my money's on for that missive Wink

I reckon I could narrow it down to a shortlist of, er, one. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Unfortunates Review   Two Unfortunates Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Unfortunates Review
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next