Flat_Track_Bully
Tringreen
Mock Cuncher
shonbo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:46 pm

MartinInPlymstock wrote:
has webb supplied his ip yet?no?probably because he's posted under other names in the past wink wink.back to my earlier point.did you know that the auctions on pasoti are faked?auctioneer has a few extra accounts he uses to bump the prices up to make it look better. if he didnt nobody would actually pay more than a tenner for the stuff.such a hero hey?wonder what brent would say?when can we see more from the flickr files?

Make your mind up, one minute you're shouting about how great pasoti is, now you're telling us tales about it?

More faces than a Pasoti mod this guy.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:52 pm

Glad I haven't got a ST then!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:53 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Flouncy's modship on the farm is in the bag,all that sucking up to nool and posturd must have proved the bey is solid aviva by now.

Predictably, Cerbs will be welcomed back to the Farm. But only because of his fallout with certain characters/Mods/keyholders on ATD. He won't get anywhere near the Pasoti Modroom. He's too much of a loose cannon-hunky dory one minute, then flouncing to the (admittedly impressive) level of taking his ball right home and opening another site.

Once Cerbs courting of certain characters on here was ambushed, ironically, by Newell and Co, then his masterplan was pretty much dead in the water, and a Pasoti return, with tail firmly between the legs was always gonna be his only option.

And so it came to pass...
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:01 pm

Yea Man wrote:
MartinInPlymstock wrote:
has webb supplied his ip yet?no?probably because he's posted under other names in the past wink wink.back to my earlier point.did you know that the auctions on pasoti are faked?auctioneer has a few extra accounts he uses to bump the prices up to make it look better. if he didnt nobody would actually pay more than a tenner for the stuff.such a hero hey?wonder what brent would say?when can we see more from the flickr files?

Make your mind up, one minute you're shouting about how great pasoti is, now you're telling us tales about it?

Whats the odds on Martin having moved to Plymstock from, er, Saltash?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:09 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
MartinInPlymstock wrote:

Whats the odds on Martin having moved to Plymstock from, er, Saltash?

...by taxi lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:10 pm

IJN has just posted that no details or addresses are seen during the packing- just the generic stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:43 pm

So, he's on the back foot then.......... no surprise there then. Mind you, how does this IJN character know what is going on at the club and what information is held on people.... is he an employee ? does he already have access to the club's databases and systems ?

Corbett's Big Society is destined to get bigger and bigger in my opinion, who knows what plans he's got for all these new jobs he's planning all over Plymouth.
It's the new way of doing business.... as Michael J Fox said, forward to the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:45 pm

Surely if they're packing envelopes then the address of the person would be on the envelope otherwise they won't know whose membership to put in what envelope lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:48 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Surely if they're packing envelopes then the address of the person would be on the envelope otherwise they won't know whose membership to put in what envelope lol!

As we've seen so many times in the past, Ian Newell and logical thought are rarely to be found in the same room.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:05 pm

shonbo wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:
Flouncy's modship on the farm is in the bag,all that sucking up to nool and posturd must have proved the bey is solid aviva by now.

Add to that the way he single handedly ran the massive argyletalk.net, the boy done good lol!

Other even more massive websites will be available shortly, when I stop sulking and get round to it...

Thanks Shonbo, let me know when its up and running.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I know I shouldnt be, but I'm astonished that Brent is letting this happen.

We're not in Admin any more Harry!

Refusing to pay for a couple of agency staff, earning peanuts to stuff envelopes is shameful.

If he was channeling the saved funds to player recruitment it wouldn't be as bad. But he's quite simply taking the piss here.

Exploiting blinkered Avivas will only work for so long, mind.

The money saved by getting 4000 envelopes stuffed for free is peanuts compared to the average League 2 club's transfer budget. Why, it would barely cover the transfer fee for a 30years+ part timer from the Welsh League.

Ooh I see now!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

Add to that the way he single handedly ran the massive argyletalk.net, the boy done good lol!

Other even more massive websites will be available shortly, when I stop sulking and get round to it...

Thanks Shonbo, let me know when its up and running.

I've just got to work up to the massive hissy fit with someone else on this site and then get myself suspended for a week. I'm trying but problem is, this isn't pasoti affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:03 pm

I was wrong!

IJN wrote:
Don't you just some people eh?

Right then, I went up for a few hours today and all of us folded constituents of the membership package into a shaped envelope.

No addresses, no details, no data.

Argyle are considering full body scanners from now on though, as Hairy J's point has been taken on board.

MI5 have also voiced a concern and apparently we are being debriefed at Tivvy tonight.

Joking apart, good banter plus food and soft drinks make it a pleasant few hours and there's still quite a bit to be done. So if you can spare a few hour tomorrow, it really will make a difference!

This was put on Twitter earlier - they all had a lot of fun today.
Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 Lobotomy-cuckoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:07 pm

Bung Mouldy a couple of quid and he will do anything for you so Jock told me Shonbo.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:13 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Bung Mouldy a couple of quid and he will do anything for you so Jock told me Shonbo.
LOL
Jock your rep is being impugned, going to Oxford, MOG, need any pillows ripped?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm hoping to go to oxford if I can get the time off work.

I will bare the pillow ripping in mind but I have a 10 year old daughter who is much worse.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:43 pm

If she has the same Dentist as you Mouldy it isn't surprising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:44 pm

hairy j wrote:
I was wrong!

IJN wrote:
Don't you just some people eh?

Right then, I went up for a few hours today and all of us folded constituents of the membership package into a shaped envelope.

No addresses, no details, no data.

Argyle are considering full body scanners from now on though, as Hairy J's point has been taken on board.

MI5 have also voiced a concern and apparently we are being debriefed at Tivvy tonight.

Joking apart, good banter plus food and soft drinks make it a pleasant few hours and there's still quite a bit to be done. So if you can spare a few hour tomorrow, it really will make a difference!

This was put on Twitter earlier - they all had a lot of fun today.
Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 Lobotomy-cuckoo

Given the sketchy nature of the information given, you were quite within your rights to raise the concerns that you did. My worry is that, as the club relies more and more on volunteers to do jobs that should properly be the preserve of paid employees, it's only a matter of time before something goes wrong. What that something might be is anyones guess, but untrained, unpaid, casual workers are never the best option for any company.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:54 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
If she has the same Dentist as you Mouldy it isn't surprising.

I don't do dentists if I can help it!

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:57 am

charity begins at home park !!!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:17 am

If the club cant afford to take on an agency member of staff to pack these memberships which surely would be a weeks work at agency pay rate - you wonder where the money is for the players we need ????

The club also provided food too affraid just how much is actually saved if your feeding the 'volunteers' ??????

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:23 am

I would have provided agency staff for a good rate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:05 am

Saltash green wrote:

See amongst all the piss-taking and vitriol, Dane actually has a good point here. If you can see past what trouble he has caused on forums, he does run a local business that could have supplied staff at a good rate, so the club get the job done for not a great amount of money, and a local business run by an Argyle fan gets some business. To me this is how a community club should operate.

And whatever people think about Cerbs, and I don't really want to start all that off again, he offered fan s going to the match at Tiverton last night a discounted rate if they booked in advance. Again local business providing their services which benefits Argyle fans and the business gains good press and a small profit.

There must be plenty of other businesses run by Argyle fans who could be useful to the club and it's good business and great advertising.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:10 am

Greenjock wrote:
Saltash green wrote:

See amongst all the piss-taking and vitriol, Dane actually has a good point here. If you can see past what trouble he has caused on forums, he does run a local business that could have supplied staff at a good rate, so the club get the job done for not a great amount of money, and a local business run by an Argyle fan gets some business. To me this is how a community club should operate.

And whatever people think about Cerbs, and I don't really want to start all that off again, he offered fan s going to the match at Tiverton last night a discounted rate if they booked in advance. Again local business providing their services which benefits Argyle fans and the business gains good press and a small profit.

There must be plenty of other businesses run by Argyle fans who could be useful to the club and it's good business and great advertising.

Good old Cerbs will even give you a job if you want one.

Taxi for Tringy ! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 am

MartinInPlymstock wrote:
You bunch of backstabbers. cerbera built this site from the ground and ran it single handedly while the freak in the pool, dickler and slyman did nothing, not to mention gob the freak. he ha snow joined a far better website with morals and can look on you as the freaks and weirdos u reallly r

The same site that the owner of posted my personal details all over the world wide web then banned me from when I had the audacity to complain about it, go feck yourself wanker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans to pack the season tickets...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next