Flat_Track_Bully
Tringreen
Mock Cuncher
shonbo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:54 pm

I couldn't agree with you more Hairy. Hence my question of the controls the club intend to put in place in order to protect the information they hold under the Act.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:01 pm

One of the main worries, other than Newell's track record of abusing personal information, is that this 'volunteering' is open to anyone; it's been advertised on the Baggo, which is, of course, available for anyone to view.

I'm not one of the hysterical, Daily Mail reading 'criminals everywhere' types, but there's no control over who gets access to this information. Any freak or weirdo could rock up to Home Park, get hold of a batch of addresses, find out who has a young child (All junior memberships have a mugshot of the ticket holder) and that information could be used for, well, any purpose. And all so the club doesn't have to pay a couple of (referenced and checked) temps minimum wage for a few days work.

Still, it's another thing to add to the list of ill-thought out schemes that the Argyle Brains Trust has come up with this summer.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Anybody would think we were relegated to non league last season!

What a bag of crap, what next? Volunteers to clean the toilets? Sweep the litter at the end of the match?

Brent really doesn't like spending a penny does he unless he has to.

Aslong as he's got sooty and sweep to keep wiping his arse for him and whisper sweet nothings into his ear and tell him how wonderful pasoti thinks he is it'll carry on.

We have an owner who is profitting from the club and refusing to invest in the team, a manager who is clearly inarticulate and clueless, silly hat wearers banging drums to attract gormless Avivas for free labour.

What is there not to be happy about ?

I knew we were inevitably heading downhill years ago but this level of parochial subservience is really sickening and beyond a joke.

I've always harboured dreams of the sleeping giant one day awakening and that has kept me going, but now it has become an endless pantomime.

Friends who don't know what is going on say things like, 'You'll be alright this year won't you ?'

I don't even have the strength to explain how bad things are and quickly change the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm

I love the fact that postey (spelt with a small penis) alludes to your audience on here, they could also be your audience if we weren't banned no longer able to post over there.
As for anybody that has previous for posting peoples personal details on the internet having access to every bodies addresses that has season tickets, is that really wise? And whats more postey (spelt with a small penis) if I came up to you at a match you would recognise me, the fact that I don't wish to give the time of day to you and you tiny penis doesn't mean I don't support Argyle it means I don't have enough time to spend with wankers like you, you feckin poodle.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Iggy wrote:
I love the fact that postey (spelt with a small penis) alludes to your audience on here, they could also be your audience if we weren't banned no longer able to post over there.
As for anybody that has previous for posting peoples personal details on the internet having access to every bodies addresses that has season tickets, is that really wise? And whats more postey (spelt with a small penis) if I came up to you at a match you would recognise me, the fact that I don't wish to give the time of day to you and you tiny penis doesn't mean I don't support Argyle it means I don't have enough time to spend with wankers like you, you feckin poodle.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:17 pm

Come on then Tony Cholwell or John B, step up to the mark and show your credentials as possibly future fan representatives .... how about asking the club what safeguards are being put in place to keep certain information secure, as intended under the data protection act.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:06 pm

Didn't the club charge a fiver for P&P?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:29 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

bloviating
Word of the day.

flower
Back to top Go down
MartinInPlymstock

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:48 pm

You lot really are unbeleevable!! Any excuse to slate the club and off you go, bunch of keybard warriors the lot of you. Shut up and get away from my club. This forum should take a leaf out of pasoti's book and act more supportingly
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Pasoti are very supporting tbf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Oh goody, entertainment has arrived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:56 pm

MartinInPlymstock wrote:
You lot really are unbeleevable!! Any excuse to slate the club and off you go, bunch of keybard warriors the lot of you. Shut up and get away from my club. This forum should take a leaf out of pasoti's book and act more supportingly

Is that the same Pasoti that allowed various posters to ANONYMOUSLY attack the trust behind a pseudonym?
The same Pasoti that hasn't banned or punished a single one of those posters?

Fantastic role model there we must do betterm lol!
Back to top Go down
MartinInPlymstock

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:04 pm

GOB wrote:
Oh goody, entertainment has arrived.

Looked in the mirror have you gobby one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:15 pm

Oh he sounds tough as well lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:18 pm

GOB wrote:

I'm scared of him myself, if he's saying that to you what's he going to say to me?! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:20 pm

Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:

I'm scared of him myself, if he's saying that to you what's he going to say to me?! affraid

He'll probably blow your house down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 pm

Flouncy's modship on the farm is in the bag,all that sucking up to nool and posturd must have proved the bey is solid aviva by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:28 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Flouncy's modship on the farm is in the bag,all that sucking up to nool and posturd must have proved the bey is solid aviva by now.

Add to that the way he single handedly ran the massive argyletalk.net, the boy done good lol!
Back to top Go down
MartinInPlymstock

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:33 pm

You bunch of backstabbers. cerbera built this site from the ground and ran it single handedly while the freak in the pool, dickler and slyman did nothing, not to mention gob the freak. he ha snow joined a far better website with morals and can look on you as the freaks and weirdos u reallly r
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:37 pm

That's right, get it off your chest. You'll feel better afterwards. No point in bottling it up - it will only do you harm in the long-run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:39 pm

I'm not sure that he's finished just yet lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Martin, do you lick many windows or just now and again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:43 pm

MartinInPlymstock wrote:

I will slate Argyle as much as I want. Not sure if he licks windows, think he prefers arses.
Back to top Go down
MartinInPlymstock

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:44 pm

has webb supplied his ip yet?no?probably because he's posted under other names in the past wink wink.back to my earlier point.did you know that the auctions on pasoti are faked?auctioneer has a few extra accounts he uses to bump the prices up to make it look better. if he didnt nobody would actually pay more than a tenner for the stuff.such a hero hey?wonder what brent would say?when can we see more from the flickr files?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:45 pm

Yea Man wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

Add to that the way he single handedly ran the massive argyletalk.net, the boy done good lol!

Other even more massive websites will be available shortly, when I stop sulking and get round to it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans to pack the season tickets...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next