Season Tickets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Season Tickets  Empty
PostSubject: Season Tickets    Season Tickets  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 12:38 pm

Accington ST for next season

Watching football at the Wham Stadium will continue to cost less than £9 a game for adults in 2016/17 – even if Stanley are promoted to League One.

Season ticket prices for the next campaign have been announced, with an adult paying less than £200 for an early bird season ticket if purchased before 30th April 2016.

Early bird tickets, purchased from 15th February until 30th April, will be £199 for adults which works out at just £8.65 a game while it’s £159 for Over 65s, students and Under 16s, which is just £6.91 a game – a bargain considering the entertaining football the Reds have served up this season in their push for promotion.

The club is keen to bring through a new generation of supporters, and as a result an under 12’s season ticket is FREE if bought alongside an adult or over 65.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Season Tickets  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets    Season Tickets  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 12:57 pm

Funnily enough I was wondering about next season's ST only yesterday in the light of the PL matchday ceiling for £30 for away fans.

That puts real pressure on the clubs further down to keep their prices down and the Twenty's Plenty campaign seems to be gathering momentum all over the country.

So where does that leave us? Probably waiting to see which division we are in next year before making the pricing announcement for our ST prices.

Given the mood music coming out of Home Park (fans subsiding the Holland trip, fans painting the wall, historic debt, difficult climate, likely need for greater finance to compete at a higher level next year etc) I just cannot see our ST prices being reduced and would consider a price freeze to be unlikely. I wonder how much bare-faced cheek and chutzpah the club has to announce an increase? Given its shameless bludging so far I suspect there's plenty and rather more stomach for raising the bar as high as possible (£1k for that Dutch trip!) than for anything else.

What are the odds on a £350 early bird and £400 otherwise full-price ST for next season?

Or have I gone too low?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Season Tickets  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets    Season Tickets  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 11:21 pm

I believe that there may well be an advertising feature in this weeks Sunday Independent.
Patience is a virtue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season Tickets  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets    Season Tickets  Empty

Back to top Go down

Season Tickets
Page 1 of 1