Mock Cuncher
shonbo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 18:23

Greenjock wrote:
My radars already twitching lol!

You like a flutter Jock. I reckon you should run a book.

This latest fella doesn't even have the subtlety to 'bed in' for a few posts before starting the games...

Luckily enough, we now have plenty of Mods to track him, Magnum-style. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 18:24

Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Bernstein wrote:
Ahh, I see. Very confusing for a newby.

Is there a bit of politics on here then? I was under the impression that this site allowed full and free discussion?

This site allows members to post whatever they like within the bounds of common decency and full, free discussion is what makes it different to other websites.

Members do not always agree with one another and sometimes the debates are fierce, but unless the post steps over the line of common decency or legality nothing is deleted, censored, edited or moved.

Welcome to ATD

feck off Yea Man lol!

Just trying to make our new poodle welcome lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 18:24

Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Bernstein wrote:

Is there a bit of politics on here then? I was under the impression that this site allowed full and free discussion?

This site allows members to post whatever they like within the bounds of common decency and full, free discussion is what makes it different to other websites.

Members do not always agree with one another and sometimes the debates are fierce, but unless the post steps over the line of common decency or legality nothing is deleted, censored, edited or moved.

Welcome to ATD

feck off Yea Man lol!

Just trying to make our new poodle welcome lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 18:26

Yea Man wrote:
Bernstein wrote:

Welcome to ATD

Now he's even starting to sound like a mod lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 18:31

Ummm......

Thanks for the welcome. I think.

Poodle? Bloody hate dogs myself.

Anyway, sorry if I've overstepped my position as newby. I'll try to be better behaved in future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 18:36

You'll go far fella clown
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 19:17

Not with me and Samantha he won't. Bernstein, any pillows need ripping?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 19:20

What were the names of the two journalists involved in Watergate and Deep Throat?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 19:22

Frank Bullitt wrote:
What were the names of the two journalists involved in Watergate and Deep Throat?
Nice spot
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 19:25

Back on topic

I'm all for the idea of a "community club" (I was disappointed that the Trust never sought ownership or part ownership of the club) like a community shop is run by the locals for their benefit. But what's happening at Home Park is that the diehard greens (in every sense of the word) are working for free for someone else's benefit-more akin to Tesco buying your local village shop and getting you to run it for them because they're to tight to pay staff.

I suppose if you stay at a Brent hotel, you have to cook your own breakfast?

This time next year will the volunteers be expected to "just drop these off to the people in your area" to save on the postage as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 19:38

Bernstein wrote:
Ummm......

Thanks for the welcome. I think.

Poodle? Bloody hate dogs myself.

Anyway, sorry if I've overstepped my position as newby. I'll try to be better behaved in future.

Welcome Mr B. Good to see you.

Is that Leonard, Elmer or Carl of "Deep Throat" fame?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 19:39

Personally I have no problem with fans wanting to get involved with their club. After all, some people volunteer to help the elderly, do various unpaid jobs - Special Constables, St John Ambulance for examples.

If it was a case of volunteer or it won't get done, it would be different, but some people actually want to get involved in their club and help out, they don't feel used or exploited. If you want to help, then help. If you don't then don't. I can't see the problem myself.

Shalom!

(No relation to Carl or Leonard)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 19:43

Bernstein wrote:
Personally I have no problem with fans wanting to get involved with their club. After all, some people volunteer to help the elderly, do various unpaid jobs - Special Constables, St John Ambulance for examples.

If it was a case of volunteer or it won't get done, it would be different, but some people actually want to get involved in their club and help out, they don't feel used or exploited. If you want to help, then help. If you don't then don't. I can't see the problem myself.

Shalom!

I agree.

You're obviously Elmer then.

Salamalaikum.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 19:48

Bernstein wrote:

Shalom!

as well as stuffing envelopes, they've got them doing chores for Purse, Wotton & Chadders?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans to pack the season tickets...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6