Flat_Track_Bully
Tringreen
Mock Cuncher
shonbo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Saltash green wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:
Dane, what is your going rate for five Polish guys to go round Jock's house to sort him out?

At this point in time, my interest is purely out of curiosity jocolor

I wouldn't charge Wink

Wanker. I was plugging your company earlier as well. I withdraw my comment that the club could have used Dane's recruitment company, and I would recommend Travail instead Very Happy

And 5 wouldn't nearly be enough unless I was in the bath when they called affraid
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Trying to get the thread back on track.....

I think the whole volunteers needed idea is seen as a community engagement exercise. Personally I'm not a fan, open days, fun days, meet the players, take part in training days are much more effective tools.

I wasn't concerned about info being seen because it was obvious to all but the most retarded individual that JB is blatantly not that stupid.

At the minute I'm feeling completely underwhelmed by the coming season.

I'm actually starting to find hairyj quite comical, that's disturbing, he's like xisle but without the arrogance! :-)

Good to hear that we're not the only one's who find this a bit strange and not really on. It's not what a community club is all about.

While you're on Leigh, is there any reason why you're so vocal about the Trust, yet the PASB seems to pass you by without much of a mention?

Jock, simple reason mate. I are about the trust, I couldn't give a shit about gas board.

IMHO I don't think the pasb is needed at all, well it wouldn't have been had the trust been stronger.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Cobblers. Brent announced the GasBoard at a point when the Trust was just about at it's zenith. He didn't do it because he thought the Trust was weak just some misguided control freakery that his idea was better than any other to engage Argyles 20,000 (sic) "stakeholders".
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Saltash green wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:
Dane, what is your going rate for five Polish guys to go round Jock's house to sort him out?

I wouldn't charge Wink

Wanker. I was plugging your company earlier as well. I withdraw my comment that the club could have used Dane's recruitment company, and I would recommend Travail instead Very Happy

And 5 wouldn't nearly be enough unless I was in the bath when they called affraid

Would five of them be enough to scrub your back? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Saltash green wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:

I wouldn't charge Wink

Haha. Nah in all seriousness I think the club should be using more local companies. I completly agree with you
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:00 am

shonbo wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hopefully this is the last we hear of this and posters will let it drop.

Shonbo did you? Wink

You must be kidding (see what I did there Mouldy Very Happy )

I was just wondering, I know Dane didn't, nothing sinister and don't have a problem with folks that did, whatever else they may have thought it was important to mod to prevent people with boxer's gaining control Twisted Evil oh the power.

I was just curious

Shonbo I was talking about the Cerbs thing not the election.

I voted for myself because I didn't think anyone else would. How wrong could I have been!
Can't trust you lot to do anything right! Smile

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:05 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
shonbo wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Shonbo did you? Wink

I was just wondering, I know Dane didn't, nothing sinister and don't have a problem with folks that did, whatever else they may have thought it was important to mod to prevent people with boxer's gaining control Twisted Evil oh the power.

I was just curious

I voted for myself because I didn't think anyone else would. How wrong could I have been!

I didn't vote for you.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:07 am

Tringreen wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
shonbo wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Shonbo did you? Wink

I was just curious

I didn't vote for you.

cheers

Thats what I like to hear Tring.

I only did it to make up the numbers. Now I have all this work to do! Sad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:43 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Trying to get the thread back on track.....

I think the whole volunteers needed idea is seen as a community engagement exercise. Personally I'm not a fan, open days, fun days, meet the players, take part in training days are much more effective tools.

I wasn't concerned about info being seen because it was obvious to all but the most retarded individual that JB is blatantly not that stupid.

At the minute I'm feeling completely underwhelmed by the coming season.

I'm actually starting to find hairyj quite comical, that's disturbing, he's like Sisley but without the arrogance! :-)

I actually love the idea of this, I am offering to let people engage with mowing my lawn, digging the veg patch and cleaning my windows, please apply by e-mail to, micropeniseddweeb@hotmail.com although that might be Postey. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:28 am

Washing the kit must be another area where we could all do our bit to save the millionaire owner a bit of cash.

I gather that the stuffers are being fed for the privilege of helping the club. Why don't those who prepare the food and clear up afterwards simply do the stuffing.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:47 am

'Micro penised dweeb'.

God you know who that slur reminds me of.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:38 am

Dingle wrote:
Washing the kit must be another area where we could all do our bit to save the millionaire owner a bit of cash.

I gather that the stuffers are being fed for the privilege of helping the club. Why don't those who prepare the food and clear up afterwards simply do the stuffing.

There was a plea for any fans who could spare sandwiches, sausages on sticks, jam tarts or vol au vents to drop them off at the club yesterday. No there wasn't, well there might have been Laughing
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:41 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
shonbo wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Shonbo did you? Wink

I was just curious

I think you have good taste. I voted for you too
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:48 am

The amount of time it takes to write an article, submit it to the website and ask on Twatter, create food, clean up after food, answer the phone and organise applicants...

I reckon you could get quite a few done there and then. Plus give the shop team half of them to do, and whoever mans the ticket office likewise.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
'Micro penised dweeb'.

God you know who that slur reminds me of.

cheers The envelope stuffer in chief?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Hello all. Interesting thread, interesting departure halfway through.

Who is Cerbs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Bernstein wrote:
Hello all. Interesting thread, interesting departure halfway through.

Who is Cerbs?

Hi Bernstein. Cerbera was a regular poster on here for a long time and a mod, but following an argument on here he deleted his account and started another site. I'm sure others will give you their take on it all but I have nothing against him and he sponsored the friendly against Tiverton this week and he supplied me with complimentary tickets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Cerbs (Cerbera) is a former moderator of this site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Ahh, I see. Very confusing for a newby.

Is there a bit of politics on here then? I was under the impression that this site allowed full and free discussion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:02 pm

My radars already twitching lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Greenjock wrote:
My radars already twitching lol!

Eh?

Read through this thread again. It begins about fans helping out at HP and then (for a newby) diverts into a bit of stuff about 'cerbs' who I had no idea who it was.

Sorry if I have inadvertently set off your piles with my innocent questions. I'll try not to ask anything remotely inquisitive again. Shocked
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:13 pm

And so it goes, and so it goes and so will I soon I suppose.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:45 pm

Welcome Bernstein
One of the wonderful things about this site is that threads meander all over the place as though they had a mind of their own. Do you like Boxer dogs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Bernstein wrote:

Is there a bit of politics on here then? I was under the impression that this site allowed full and free discussion?

This site allows members to post whatever they like within the bounds of common decency and full, free discussion is what makes it different to other websites.

Members do not always agree with one another and sometimes the debates are fierce, but unless the post steps over the line of common decency or legality nothing is deleted, censored, edited or moved.

Welcome to ATD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Bernstein wrote:

This site allows members to post whatever they like within the bounds of common decency and full, free discussion is what makes it different to other websites.

Members do not always agree with one another and sometimes the debates are fierce, but unless the post steps over the line of common decency or legality nothing is deleted, censored, edited or moved.

Welcome to ATD

feck off Yea Man lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans to pack the season tickets...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next