Flat_Track_Bully
Tringreen
Mock Cuncher
shonbo
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Fans to pack the season tickets... Empty
PostSubject: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:30 am

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=69927

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 am

The fans volunteering will have access to names and addresses. Is every one happy with that?

I can imagine a few on here that can't post on there will not....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 am

Yes, I saw that Newell's heading down there to 'help'. I can't think of anyone I'd less like to get hold of my home address, given his track record. Nice one Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:05 pm

Well if you have a name you can now add an address.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 pm

The odds on lots of camera phone pictures of people's details ending up on flickr?

elephant
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:18 pm

And Cerbera's on pasoti defending it - after Newell turned up unannounced and uninvited at his home earlier this year! You couldn't make it up. What happened to you, Cerbs, you used to be such a reasonable bloke?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Stop being so paranoid chaps. It isn't difficult to find an address if you so desire and anyway, how many ATD members are daft enough to buy a season ticket ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:22 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Stop being so paranoid chaps. It isn't difficult to find an address if you so desire and anyway, how many ATD members are daft enough to buy a season ticket ?

Just because you're not an Argyle supporter, doesn't mean we all follow your lead.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:23 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
And Cerbera's on pasoti defending it - after Newell turned up unannounced and uninvited at his home earlier this year! You couldn't make it up. What happened to you, Cerbs, you used to be such a reasonable bloke?

Maybe he's still 'infiltrating' and is 'ATD through and through'. Rolling Eyes

Either that or it's all my fault Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:27 pm

I presume this is connected with this monstrosity on the baggo

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/your-club-needs-you-281276.aspx

Can someone please explain to me why PAFC, that is now owned by a hotel group, keeps asking for unpaid volunteers? I can understand it when we were in the hands of the administrators, and were in danger of going bust, but now all you are doing is improving the profit margin of a private business. Presumably the work would otherwise be done by temporary workers who would get paid, or existing workers on overtime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Address, perhaps method of payment, where I sit at Argyle...readily available to a chap like Newell all because millionaire banker Brent won't pay one of the many unemployed young people in the city £6/hour for a few days work?

Last edited by Mock Cuncher on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Guest wrote:
I will give my permission only if every single deleted thread is re-instated as GOB says, to provide the correct context and that the mod forum is open for all to see in all it's ugliness.

Tring, what lies? Please be specific. I have never knowingly told a lie or misled anyone on here or any other forum as far as I can tell.

You, on the other hand can't keep your mouth shut. I posted in the mod forum a long time ago back in February that Ian Newell had turned up on my doorstep. It was posted in the mod forum for a reason. You had to blab it all over the public forum though.

So what I have I posted about you that was untrue?

It says Guest but this was posted by Cerbera on here.

Last edited by hairy j on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:38 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
I presume this is connected with this monstrosity on the baggo

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/your-club-needs-you-281276.aspx

Can someone please explain to me why PAFC, that is now owned by a hotel group, keeps asking for unpaid volunteers? I can understand it when we were in the hands of the administrators, and were in danger of going bust, but now all you are doing is improving the profit margin of a private business. Presumably the work would otherwise be done by temporary workers who would get paid, or existing workers on overtime.

It will be years before the Avivas realise they've been shafted by the banker. Meanwhile, Harry gets free labour and is quids in !

The likes of Webb n Newell get even bigger silly hats for being superfan role models, as the next wave of kids let loose in a sweet shop, scramble to be a part of the nauseatingly predictable bunfight at Home Park.

Embarrassing isn't the word for this Avivafest.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:40 pm

hairy j wrote:
Guest wrote:
I will give my permission only if every single deleted thread is re-instated as GOB says, to provide the correct context and that the mod forum is open for all to see in all it's ugliness.

Tring, what lies? Please be specific. I have never knowingly told a lie or misled anyone on here or any other forum as far as I can tell.

You, on the other hand can't keep your mouth shut. I posted in the mod forum a long time ago back in February that Ian Newell had turned up on my doorstep. It was posted in the mod forum for a reason. You had to blab it all over the public forum though.

So what I have I posted about you that was untrue?

It says Guest but this was posted by Cerbera on here.

What do you want to know ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Just because you're not an Argyle supporter, doesn't mean we all follow your lead.

Follow Cerbs then Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:58 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I follow no-one. Least of all some pompous Newell-wannabe sitting on a beach in Cyprus, bloviating about a football club he doesn't support, doesn't watch and doesn't care for.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 pm

I know I shouldnt be, but I'm astonished that Brent is letting this happen.

We're not in Admin any more Harry!

Refusing to pay for a couple of agency staff, earning peanuts to stuff envelopes is shameful.

If he was channeling the saved funds to player recruitment it wouldn't be as bad. But he's quite simply taking the piss here.

Exploiting blinkered Avivas will only work for so long, mind.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:20 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I follow no-one. Least of all some pompous Newell-wannabe sitting on a beach in Cyprus, bloviating about a football club he doesn't support, doesn't watch and doesn't care for.

Newell wannabe ? How do you work that one out big boy ?

ps too hot on the beach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:20 pm

Stop being so negative Czarcasm.

And Tring, you're a maniac - stop derailing every thread imaginable with your enormous ego.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I know I shouldnt be, but I'm astonished that Brent is letting this happen.

We're not in Admin any more Harry!

Refusing to pay for a couple of agency staff, earning peanuts to stuff envelopes is shameful.

If he was channeling the saved funds to player recruitment it wouldn't be as bad. But he's quite simply taking the piss here.

Exploiting blinkered Avivas will only work for so long, mind.

I think he's done his homework mate. As long as Sooty n Sweep keep banging the drum, it will be years before the average Aviva sees through the exploitation.

Worse than mediocre and proud of it !

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:25 pm

hairy j wrote:

And Tring, you're a maniac - stop derailing every thread imaginable with your enormous ego.

Piss off hairy. You're making a big enough prick of yourself on the farm without starting on here too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:28 pm

Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Piss off hairy. You're making a big enough prick of yourself on the farm without starting on here too.

Fans to pack the season tickets... B00t933r
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:33 pm

Anybody would think we were relegated to non league last season!

What a bag of crap, what next? Volunteers to clean the toilets? Sweep the litter at the end of the match?

Brent really doesn't like spending a penny does he unless he has to.

Aslong as he's got sooty and sweep to keep wiping his arse for him and whisper sweet nothings into his ear and tell him how wonderful pasoti thinks he is it'll carry on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 pm

hairy j wrote:

Czarky is not being 'negative' ... he's just giving of his opinion.
Databases are a massive problem everywhere, not just at Argyle. From health records to DWP, HMRC... those that like to missuse such information think they've gone to heaven, and it's about time people woke up to that fact. I wonder what the law is data protection wise on a business like Argyle allowing non contracted and unchecked volunteers access to their database ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Penz wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Czarky is not being 'negative' ... he's just giving of his opinion.
Databases are a massive problem everywhere, not just at Argyle. From health records to DWP, HMRC... those that like to missuse such information think they've gone to heaven, and it's about time people woke up to that fact. I wonder what the law is data protection wise on a business like Argyle allowing non contracted and unchecked volunteers access to their database ?

I was being sarcastic.

It might be OTT but there are people who wouldn't want their home addresses accessed by non-PAFC staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans to pack the season tickets...   Fans to pack the season tickets... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans to pack the season tickets...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next