Czarcasm
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Been nice in Paignton again today. Been in the park by the beach with the kids and shopping.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:02 am

A bump for this one as there's not a cloud in the sky over our fair city!

Gonna cut the grass, potter in the garden, then find a nice waterfront establishment to sink a few Thatchers. sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:57 am

beautiful sunny morning in Tiverton.
am going to take the dog for a walk down the river exe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:02 am

Even the potholes look brighter.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Can't bring myself to leave the garden now. Tinnys from the fridge it is then...
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:22 pm

my vapouriser arrived today, so i can quit the baccy at last.. will try it out in the garden later.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
my vapouriser arrived today, so i can quit the baccy at last.. will try it out in the garden later.. Shocked

Let me know if it's any good. I might invest in one myself.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:36 pm

Long, slow inhalations, preferably indoors to be able to see the vapour and experiment better. Mixing flavours is fun. My current favourite is Camel mixed with a touch of menthol.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Let me know if it's any good. I might invest in one myself.

I've been on the V1P PCC cigarette shaped starter kit for over a year but think I may move up to the bigger models with clear tanks for the liquid nicotine. Apparently they need less refilling and give off more vapour etc.
Jac are a good company and deliver free in 2 days.

Use discount code ECR69 for 20% off every order.

The starter kit has worked out about a quarter of the price of decent fags in the UK.

http://jacvapour.com/all-products/starter-kits.html?pccmodel=31&skmodel=54

If you need any advice, ask away or look up jacvapour video reviews for what to buy and how to use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:53 pm

I'm talking about a vapouriser for something else Tring drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:20 pm

A bit of work, a bit of allotting, and a bit of a road test for the Winter mothballed bicycle. Padstow tomorrow and a bit of Mayday celebrating. Thought of doing the Nine Maidens at Sticklepath early on where that great bunch of dancers are doing their thing, but that's just too much of a scramble. Great weather. How often can we plan time out days in advance in this country ?

I don't know if I'm missing a trick here, and a wind up, but that's now Tring, Jock and even Mapperly going on about ways to give up smoking, but sort of product driven drivel ways of giving up. Be honest with yourselves lads, if you don't want to give up, don't, you only live once, and it's quite a short affair. Am I missing something here ? Mapperly, you're the last person I would have thought still smoked, and Tring, are you on about bongs and the Med form of imbibing as in the restaurants and now de rigeur next to our old school in Regent St would you believe. Right outside the old school. They're making a go of it, and good luck to them, it's been open a couple of years now, and no socks in sight. Bristow would have a fit.

If you're not careful, I might just start a proper smoking thread. None of the champix or vapourizing or ludicrously expensive nicotine delivery systems, but maybe a more thoughtful and caring discussion on the oral and spiritual sensations of smoking and how that pleasure, if you like, can be replaced, and what the nicotine habit actually steals from you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:08 pm

I love smoking but I've had chest problems and I want to watch my son grow up that's all.

After 28 years of 20 a day it's not been easy for me to give up but 48 hours in and still feeling ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Geddon Jock. cheers

After an hour in your very fine company I know how difficult the past 48 hours must have been.. Wink

You know the best substitute for nicotine don't you....

Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShXY6HBLwRNcH_h8uSoRS9eksWpmXSuDHhAzlujM6pR-yFRnKn

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Geddon Jock. cheers

After an hour in your very fine company I know how difficult the past 48 hours must have been.. Wink

You know the best substitute for nicotine don't you....

Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShXY6HBLwRNcH_h8uSoRS9eksWpmXSuDHhAzlujM6pR-yFRnKn

cheers

lol! lots of it please.

Actually I seem to be coping better than Kaz. We were supposed to stop last week and she buckled twice.

She doesn't like the patches or inhalator so she's walking round with a fake cigarette.

Couple more days and I'll be confident I've cracked it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Kids are a big incentive when it comes to giving up. I stopped when my eldest was born. I knew I didn't want to be smoking around her so just stopped - reasonably easily. I found the habit forming part more difficult than any physical addiction. Being in a pub or club meant a drink in one hand and a fag in the other. That's changed now of course, but then you have the cost too - if I smoked today to the moderate level I did back then, it'd be costing me nearly £250 a month for B&H or Embassy No1's.

Crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Hopefully it will be the end of the dreaded weed for me in a few weeks time once I get my special nicotine fixes in the post, we can all be stressed out together!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:14 pm

Gob, it's the nicotine that makes you stressed. While you get it down your neck, you feel fine, but when you haven't had any for a while, watch your nerves explode.
It does quite the opposite of what you credit it with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:24 pm

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!!! Mad Mad

clown

Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:41 pm

We need Herb !!!!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Gonna cut the grass, potter in the garden, then find a nice waterfront establishment to sink a few Thatchers. sunny sunny sunny

I hope you used gloves when gardening, Czar. I know the wife will from now on. After doing some work in the garden at school on Saturday, she started complaining about one of her fingers hurting. Sunday morning and it was twice the size it should have been, down to A & E, tetnus jab and put on a drip. 4 hours later into surgery. Another another op this morning, we are hoping she will be home tomorrow, then the shit will hit the fan when she sees the state of the house! affraid

Lots to do before then! Crying or Very sad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:32 am

strange day, was cold first thing then went hot around 2pm then cool again.

think we're in for a dry month coming up, allotment rock hard despite all the snow/rain we have had.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:42 am

Greenjock wrote:

Embarassed Never mind. The advice is free and is a good fall back if the cessation fails. I smoked for 40 years and the e cig is the only thing that has worked for me.

Happy vaping ! drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:35 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
We need Herb !!!!

Try asking in pubs in town, not your posh gastro pub but more the seedy sort of places where the odd working girl may frequent.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:26 am

Greenjock wrote:

me too!

no point in trying to quit nicotine by vapourising nicotine
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:58 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I hope you used gloves when gardening, Czar. I know the wife will from now on. After doing some work in the garden at school on Saturday, she started complaining about one of her fingers hurting. Sunday morning and it was twice the size it should have been, down to A & E, tetnus jab and put on a drip. 4 hours later into surgery. Another another op this morning, we are hoping she will be home tomorrow, then the shit will hit the fan when she sees the state of the house! affraid

Lots to do before then! Crying or Very sad

Oh dear Mouldy, not good. No, no gloves I'm afraid, but I am getting a little concerned about bald patches in my bush Embarassed

Ok it's not a bush it's a hedge but its still concerning. Privet hedges should all be budding and thickening up now, but in some places my buds are going black and withering. Sad

My only solution to date has been to open another can of cider...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful blue skies...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next