Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:30 am

Back to the oven for me on Thursday.

Think it has actually cooled a little.

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-CYXX0003?cm_ven=yahoo_uk&cm_cat=citypage&cm_ite=weather&cm_pla=10day
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:39 am

Lucky you Tring. We will just have to do with what we have for next few days! Sad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:43 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Lucky you Tring. We will just have to do with what we have for next few days! Sad

With high humidity it isn't very pleasant Mouldy. Late September through to Christmas is the best time out here.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 am

Yes, but at least you can go in the pool or sea and cool off with a drink.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
I was out working on the Rame Peninsula yesterday in the most gorgeous sunshine. We may mock Cornwall from our side of the Tamar, but if there's a more beautiful area of the country than South East Cornwall, I've yet to see it. And on a warm sunny day, it just doesn't feel like work. I may head back there again today sunny

You're not far wrong there Andy. A large part of my formative years were spent fishing at a variety of (top secret Suspect ) marks from Penlee Point, around Rame Head and on the Queener Point.

A few parts of the North Cornish coast are equally as gorgeous mind, and even have better beaches... sunny

Me too, love Queeners. If Andy looked out to sea yesterday he would have seen me and my youngest on our boat just off Rame, twas a cracking day, a lot of Gar were just lying on the surface, I think that's what the Gannets were having.

What a day for it too Iggy. Always used to be a lovely run of Bass from just off Penlee Point heading back towards Drakes Island. Happy Days.

Meanwhile, today I will mostly be trying to get the bits that I didn't burn yesterday, up to the level of the burnt bits, so as not to look like a crabstick. Embarassed

They have eluded me so far this year, last time I was out with my eldest boy a couple of weeks ago we were hammering Pollack out to about 5lbs off there, but sadly no Bass. My mate had a 7.5lbder (is that the correct way to spell it?) off the Eddy day before yesterday and we had a Cod a couple of weeks ago (which is a first for me especially in June) but if you see a large Bass it will probably have my name on it.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Hope the weather is going to be nice in Devon this weekend. Coming down Saturday night/ Sunday morning to see my new neice.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:01 am

I think that the government have sorted out the weather so that all the Tory MP's can have some rest in the sun, unfortunately on Sunday Blair is going to Looe to view an old fishing boat which he is going to convert into a diplomatic peace cruiser, Cameron has got wind of it and has ordered some light showers that day.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Thanks Iggy! What a ray of sunshine you are! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:44 am

Apparently Blair is staying on well into next week now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Bump... sunny sunny sunny

Sunburnt playing golf today. Crying or Very sad Beach BBQ and Henry Westons Vintage at Wembury for tea. (she's driving) Very Happy

Life is good...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Corking forecast all week here too. Happy days sunny

Always the way when the kids go back to school though.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:43 am

Bump sunny

Gonna try and get down somewhere around Tintagel/Boscastle/Port Issac tomorrow if this weather continues. Beautiful part of the world, that North Cornish coast.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:47 am

You are very lucky if you live in Plymouth, wedged between the two fairest counties in England. I can be on Dartmoor, in Cornwall or on the beach all within 10 minutes (traffic permitting).
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Sunny as fook up here last few and next few days, in the garden I expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Lovely here too. Been watching the young un playing in the garden. So much easier when it's dry and sunny and the kids can go out. Long may it last.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:48 pm

We have the grand children tomorrow 4-6, Totnes first (pity they still have not got a good coffee shop) Paginton for dinner then move to Trago
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:26 am

Ah well. Kids don't wanna get outta bed. The missus has got a face like a boot cos i'd suggested a drive to North Cornwall.

F*ck 'em.

I'm not wasting a nice blue sky day. I shall be finding a nice pub beer garden this afternoon and sinking a few. Then off to Subway for a special egg-vag baguette.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:41 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Ah well. Kids don't wanna get outta bed. The missus has got a face like a boot cos i'd suggested a drive to North Cornwall.

F*ck 'em.

I'm not wasting a nice blue sky day. I shall be finding a nice pub beer garden this afternoon and sinking a few. Then off to Subway for a special egg-vag baguette.

Take up golf. Feck em all !
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Beer garden'd it yesterday.

Was nice.

Then cold.

So went home.

Via KFC.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

F*ck 'em.

Should I tell my dad he's eaten my fanny heated hard-boiled egg? Nah love I'd file that one under some things are best left unsaid.

Lovely day again here and I went to Bath for hydrotherapy, so I come out of the warm pool and out into the sunshine but for some reason it had gone much colder while I'd been inside. Bleddy freezing in fact. You see the sun and forget it's the middle of winter!

Still people seem happier when the suns out, all except the German shot putter physio who took my hydro session. She wasmiserable as fook and looked like she could hard boil an ostrich egg in her foof.

Last edited by Greenjock on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Morocco is windy as fook today and I think it may rain but it's been redders, got a cold as well so being a miserable bastard and lying low for a couple of days hence posting on here.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:04 pm

Back in God's country again till Wednesday. Been lovely in Paignton this afternoon.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Iggy wrote:
Morocco is windy as fook today and I think it may rain but it's been redders, got a cold as well so being a miserable bastard and lying low for a couple of days hence posting on here.

Glad to hear ur still in one piece dear boy. Have you got rid of the girls yet ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 am

Tringreen wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Glad to hear ur still in one piece dear boy. Have you got rid of the girls yet ?

Not until Saturday, feels like a different time zone here, lovely country though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Just been for my first walk along the Danescombe Valley this year. I've been too lazy up til now.

The snowdrops are out in profusion as usual.
The daffodils will be out in a week or so - there are already a few in flower. If you haven't seen them in their hundreds in the valley at their best, you haven't lived!
Woodpecker, nuthatch, long-tailed tits.
Primroses.
Violets.
What looked like the first blackthorn blossom was out - down a steep slope so I couldn't see properly.
The 'memorial' by the stream in the woods with fresh flowers put there again. (If anyone knows anything about this, please let me know!)
The birds were singing, the sun was shining, the sky was blue. We're not in Spring yet but we're getting there.... a joy to be alive.
sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful blue skies...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next