hippo
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
A bump for this one as there's not a cloud in the sky over our fair city!

Gonna cut the grass, potter in the garden, then find a nice waterfront establishment to sink a few Thatchers. sunny sunny sunny

I hope you used gloves when gardening, Czar. I know the wife will from now on. After doing some work in the garden at school on Saturday, she started complaining about one of her fingers hurting. Sunday morning and it was twice the size it should have been, down to A & E, tetnus jab and put on a drip. 4 hours later into surgery. Another another op this morning, we are hoping she will be home tomorrow, then the shit will hit the fan when she sees the state of the house! affraid

Lots to do before then! Crying or Very sad

Oh dear Mouldy, not good. No, no gloves I'm afraid, but I am getting a little concerned about bald patches in my bush Embarassed

Ok it's not a bush it's a hedge but its still concerning. Privet hedges should all be budding and thickening up now, but in some places my buds are going black and withering. Sad

My only solution to date has been to open another can of cider...

Proper green fingers then! Hope your good woman's ok mouldy. You don't want to have to pay someone to cook and wash dishes.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:45 pm

She's ok now she is back home! Mad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:50 pm

just creosoted muvvers fence Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:18 am

BUMP  sunny 

Off down to St Merryn for a few days to soak up some much needed vitamin D.

Biggest dilemma, where to watch the match tonight...Harlyn Inn or the Farmers Arms...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Harlyn it would be for me, I like the farmers but it will still smell of cauliflower cheese from the carvery buffet. The carvery is cheap and good so it may be good to suss out the farmers whilst having a carvery then if the smell of cauliflower is too overpowering then down to Harlyn! Have a good one whatever.
I'm off either fishing on the boat but low tide is at about 5pm which will interfere with the kick off of the England game as we won't be able to get out of the water until about 7pm. I think we (me and youngest son) may go spear gunning at low tide instead, not sure where yet but it will be cool and wet, mmmmm, like beer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Just back from 3 hours on Bigbury beach, lovely sun, sand and clear blue water. Ok, not quite 3 hours, 2 on the beach and 1 in the Pilchard for liquid refreshments  drunken 

Quick shower, bite to eat and settle down to watch the bheys steamroller the Uruguayans all accompanied by more ale. If only life was like this everyday !!

COME ON ENGLAND  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:31 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
Just back from 3 hours on Bigbury beach, lovely sun, sand and clear blue water. Ok, not quite 3 hours, 2 on the beach and 1 in the Pilchard for liquid refreshments  drunken 

Quick shower, bite to eat and settle down to watch the bheys steamroller the Uruguayans all accompanied by more ale. If only life was like this everyday !!

COME ON ENGLAND  cheers 

Indigestion ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:31 am

Tringreen wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

COME ON ENGLAND  cheers 

Indigestion ?

More like diarrhoea after last night Sad .....................and a bit of a sore head drunken 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:45 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

COME ON ENGLAND  cheers 

Indigestion ?

More like diarrhoea after last night Sad .....................and a bit of a sore head drunken 

Ha ha ha ! We once got cut off by the tide at Bigbury, in one of the little coves Bantham side. Kids were small so had to wait hours for the tide to recede  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:46 am

Didn't go fishing or boating, got pissed instead which was nice until I woke up this morning, they think it's all over it is now.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Beach bbq at Harlyn this evening me booties... sunny sunny 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Just got back from snorkelling at Port Quin, couple of beers on the way home, lovely.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:36 pm

I do not do heat very well and I hate it when it gets over 21c.

Tis cracking weather though and makes a bloody change from all the wind and rain of the Winter months.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:41 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Tis cracking weather though and makes a bloody change from all the wind and rain of the Winter months.  

And the spring, summer and autumn months! Shocked 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:52 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

My dear old mum's the same, Village. She has a temperature tolerance range of about 4 degrees. Anything below 15 deg is " bitterly cold". When the mercury edges towards 20 the heat's "unbearable".

Just sat with a beer watching a stunning sunset over Trevose Head.

Perfect little pick me up after all that bollocks in Brazil....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:59 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Blooming heck VG. I have just returned from Cuba on my holibobs. It didn't drop below 35C for two weeks (falls to 28/29 at night affraid ) I can cope with the heat, but the humidity over there is just feckin awful. It zaps the crap out of you. Humidity levels were between 86 and 92% for the fortnight we were there. Mad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:27 am

Let's let's have a whip round and buy Chris a nice cooling drink shall we? Poor love.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:29 am

Iggy wrote:
Let's let's have a whip round and buy Chris a nice cooling drink shall we? Poor love.  Very Happy

Ooh, lovely. I'll have an ice cold Stella please Iggs. Fortescue in 20 mins?  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:14 am

BUMP Laughing sunny sunny sunny

Gorgeous morning! Will have to take on the regulation alcohol consumption OUTSIDE the pub today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:26 am

Lovely he as well, have to paint my welding project the off to my nieces first bday at eleven. jocolor
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:49 am

Full English, drinkypoos 11 - 2.30, a pasty followed by two hours of feck knows what, more drinkypoos(amount dependant on previous two hours) scran, match 'o' t'day, lights out.

A tough job but.......................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful blue skies...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5