Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:37 pm

been decking, nice tan developing
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:45 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
A very warm and sunny day in Berks and Bucks. Pity, I have been stuck in doors working!

Wherabouts in Berks n Bucks mouldy bloke ?

Tring is offically in Herts but is out on a limb geographically and its heart has always been with Bucks to my knowledge.

Live in Slough, Berks, grew up in Taplow near Maidenhead and work in High Wycombe both in South Bucks.

Lovely day here in Bucks but stuck inside again! My work mates have bagged all the outside jobs. Sad

Aha......... all fairly familiar to me on the local cricket circuit. Did my first teaching in Slough and my uncle had a great chippy in Totteridge Lane, Wycombe.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Tringreen wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
A very warm and sunny day in Berks and Bucks. Pity, I have been stuck in doors working!

Tring is offically in Herts but is out on a limb geographically and its heart has always been with Bucks to my knowledge.

Live in Slough, Berks, grew up in Taplow near Maidenhead and work in High Wycombe both in South Bucks.

Lovely day here in Bucks but stuck inside again! My work mates have bagged all the outside jobs. Sad

Aha......... all fairly familiar to me on the local cricket circuit. Did my first teaching in Slough and my uncle had a great chippy in Totteridge Lane, Wycombe.

Rumour has it slough was bombed during the war, done £20 worth of improvements!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:04 pm

.. spent the afternoon bronzing in St Annes Chapel. Pleasant views and a nice tan developing also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:17 pm

oddball wrote:
.. spent the afternoon bronzing in St Annes Chapel. Pleasant views and a nice tan developing also.

St Anne's Chapel, Calstock parish? You should have dropped in for a drink!

Except I was out until about 3:00.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Knecht ...just down the field by those mouldy old caravans... didn't see any goats though.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:26 am

Another gorgeous blue sky day in PL6, only downside is I have to do summat loosely termed as 'work' today... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:48 am

"Work" - the curse of the drinking classes.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:58 pm

The Olympic flame came to Chipnum yesterday. The wee 'un looked as unimpressed as her father was... still, nice day for it and at least two other Argyle fans were in attendance.

Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 Dsc_0910
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Nick wrote:
The Olympic flame came to Chipnum yesterday. The wee 'un looked as unimpressed as her father was... still, nice day for it and at least two other Argyle fans were in attendance.

Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 Dsc_0910

Feck me you must have thought it was a crowd lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:39 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Bless! (Lovely hat, too.)

I went for a walk on the moors today. Bodmin Moor, to be precise.

A change is as good as a wossname, innit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Just spent a couple of lovely hours up the park with the four year old. Being a good relative, I slathered her with sun block before we went out.

Forgot to put any on her face, though Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Just had a reasonably successful round of golf, followed by a couple of Rattlers on the terrace.

Another beautiful blue sky day, and now my sunlounger and further ciders (Magners now, Rattler makes you fall down too quick) await...

sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Working till 8.30 tonight! Sad

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Bump. sunny

Almost two months since our last proper 'blue sky' period.

I'm burnt. Sad
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Pissed down all day here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 pm

I wish Harry Corbett would give us the definitive truth on how long we can bask under these blue skies he has magnanimously given us totally free of charge, and indeed, what constitutes that blue sky, as the hordes travel on down into Cornwall, looking for easy pickings.

I reckon that sky should be blue, a millpond-like sea and duvet thrown off the bed, lasting long enough to make one confident enough to make outdoor arrangements 5 days in advance ........ and a swift exit from L2. Not much to ask for after the recent weather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Blue skies smiling on me, nothing but blue skies do I see
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Lovely day here as well. Just right sunbathing!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Been in Weymouth all day. Am burnt to a crisp and had a couple of ice cold pints in the cider bar, 7.8% stuff. Didn't go overboard and have the Westons vintage which is 8.2%.

Saw the beach volleyball area, unfortunately no players, and the opening ceremony being practised, how thrilling that will be! Just get on with the sport will you ffs.

Also went in the official Olympics souvenir shop. Some great stuff in there like a biro for £6, baseball caps £15, t-shirts £25, track suit tops £40.

No doubt someone will buy the shit but jack wanted a souvenir out of his pocket money and didn't want him spending six quid on a biro. So we went up the road and he bought a plastic ninja sword for £3, much more sensible.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:07 pm

I have seen olympic souvenir 50p pieces (there are 29 I think and represent all the sports in the games) for £2 each! I watched a bloke buy 2 full sets the other day plus other things from the shop! Shocked

Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:40 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Lived in Slough for a while.
Stoke Poges Lane but sadly didn't play golf then although mad keen now.
Regular visitor to the dog track (Now sadly gone) there and Reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:54 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
I was out working on the Rame Peninsula yesterday in the most gorgeous sunshine. We may mock Cornwall from our side of the Tamar, but if there's a more beautiful area of the country than South East Cornwall, I've yet to see it. And on a warm sunny day, it just doesn't feel like work. I may head back there again today sunny

You're not far wrong there Andy. A large part of my formative years were spent fishing at a variety of (top secret Suspect ) marks from Penlee Point, around Rame Head and on the Queener Point.

A few parts of the North Cornish coast are equally as gorgeous mind, and even have better beaches... sunny

Me too, love Queeners. If Andy looked out to sea yesterday he would have seen me and my youngest on our boat just off Rame, twas a cracking day, a lot of Gar were just lying on the surface, I think that's what the Gannets were having.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:09 am

Iggy wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
I was out working on the Rame Peninsula yesterday in the most gorgeous sunshine. We may mock Cornwall from our side of the Tamar, but if there's a more beautiful area of the country than South East Cornwall, I've yet to see it. And on a warm sunny day, it just doesn't feel like work. I may head back there again today sunny

You're not far wrong there Andy. A large part of my formative years were spent fishing at a variety of (top secret Suspect ) marks from Penlee Point, around Rame Head and on the Queener Point.

A few parts of the North Cornish coast are equally as gorgeous mind, and even have better beaches... sunny

Me too, love Queeners. If Andy looked out to sea yesterday he would have seen me and my youngest on our boat just off Rame, twas a cracking day, a lot of Gar were just lying on the surface, I think that's what the Gannets were having.

What a day for it too Iggy. Always used to be a lovely run of Bass from just off Penlee Point heading back towards Drakes Island. Happy Days.

Meanwhile, today I will mostly be trying to get the bits that I didn't burn yesterday, up to the level of the burnt bits, so as not to look like a crabstick. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful blue skies...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next