Richard Blight
Czarcasm
Dane
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

Blue is the colour  Empty
PostSubject: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:18 pm

Praying for city or Chelsea to win the premier league

Anyone but those murdering bin dippers
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Amusing that one bunch of Plymouth Reds who haven't wanted to talk about football for nearly 25 years, are now coming out of the woodwork. Simultaneously, another bunch of Plymouth Reds who've worshipped at the Altar of Fergie for 25 years are now distraught.

Tossers, one and all.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:34 pm

I share in the plastics misery, honest I do.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:56 pm

English football needs a resurgent Liverpool team. fishing

Having only one or two teams winning everything is very bad for the game and as boring as hell. All power to Liverpool, who lets face facts are by far the most watchable team in the premiership at the moment. Closely followed by Man City. I'd love to see a top four of Liverpool, Man City, Tottenham and Everton. The more teams that are capable of finishing in the top four the better. The rest of Europe's bored with seeing Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal as well. Add a couple more teams like Newcastle, Aston Villa and maybe Southampton vying for the top spots and the premiership will be all the better for it.

Besides it's as funny as hell watching Man Utd. fans crying as if they haven't won anything in 20 years. there there 

popcorn3 
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:18 pm

The fishing in this pond is pretty crap. Not one bite!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Too much plastic in it.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:54 pm

Awful trolling. I know, I'll post something controversial, that'll be fun. Keep pressing F5 and watch it erupt! Ha!

Oh, oh no. It's all gone wrong! Noooooooooo!

Blue is the colour  Untitled-382cfufk

Arghhhhh!
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:46 pm

What a shame mummy and daddy couldn't afford the horse.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:21 am

Luckily it was the new model with twin airbags. Liverpool to win the prem would be great apart from my Welsh, Liverpool supporting mate, he's recovered from the six nations now, bastard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:24 am

Anyway Dane, why don't you just change teams? After all Manure isn't your real team either, as long as you support the winners isn't that all that matters? Have you bought your Brazil shirt yet?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:26 am

I don't think so iggy, I wont be changing,

errrrr yes I do have a brazil shirt as it happens, not a latest one tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:49 am

Where's the rofl copter?  Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:11 pm

Blue is the colour  Roflcopter
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Richard Blight wrote:

Having only one or two teams winning everything is very bad for the game and as boring as hell. All power to Liverpool, who lets face facts are by far the most watchable team in the premiership at the moment. Closely followed by Man City. I'd love to see a top four of Liverpool, Man City, Tottenham and Everton. The more teams that are capable of finishing in the top four the better. The rest of Europe's bored with seeing Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal as well. Add a couple more teams like Newcastle, Aston Villa and maybe Southampton vying for the top spots and the premiership will be all the better for it.

Besides it's as funny as hell watching Man Utd. fans crying as if they haven't won anything in 20 years. there there 

popcorn3 

Actually I agree with you.

The likelihood is that it is fact that a Burnley (1960), Spurs (1961), Ipswich (1962), Derby (1972 and 1975), Forest (1978), Villa (1981), Leeds (1969 and 1992) or Everton (1987) will never be able to win the league again. Factor in a few other potentially massive sides like Sheffield Wednesday, Newcastle, Wolves or West Ham who could aspire to be high achievers and clubs from the bigger provincial cities like Coventry, Bristol, Southampton (dare I include Plymouth?) and so on who might genuinely believe that they, one day with a bit of luck they might get close like Norwich or QPR have in the past.

But no. It's pretty much a closed shop now. The only way to win the League is to pump huge amounts of money into a bottomless pit. In fact that's just about the only way you can even get in the top 4.

The probable rotation of the PL trophy between the very few (Manchesters United, and they are looking iffy now, and City, Chelsea, Arsenal and, this season at least, Liverpool) cannot be anything but good for the few clubs concerned but does little to encourage the others.

The elite clubs by a series of decisions amazingly voted through by the other clubs have completely ringfenced success for themselves and that can't be anything but harmful for the professional game as a whole.

So, again in agreement with Richard, I suppose Liverpool winning would be a good thing but not as good a thing as it would be were Everton, or better still Southampton, to win it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:35 pm

Iggy wrote:
Anyway Dane, why don't you just change teams? After all Manure isn't your real team either, as long as you support the winners isn't that all that matters? Have you bought your Brazil shirt yet?

Sheep 
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:47 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Richard Blight wrote:

popcorn3 

Actually I agree with you.

The likelihood is that it is fact that a Burnley (1960), Spurs (1961), Ipswich (1962),  Derby (1972 and 1975), Forest (1978), Villa (1981), Leeds (1969 and 1992) or Everton (1987) will never be able to win the league again. Factor in a few other potentially massive sides like Sheffield Wednesday, Newcastle, Wolves or West Ham who could aspire to be high achievers and clubs from the bigger provincial cities like Coventry, Bristol, Southampton (dare I include Plymouth?) and so on who might genuinely believe that they, one day with a bit of luck they might get close like Norwich or QPR have in the past.

But no. It's pretty much a closed shop now. The only way to win the League is to pump huge amounts of money into a bottomless pit. In fact that's just about the only way you can even get in the top 4.

The probable rotation of the PL trophy between the very few (Manchesters United, and they are looking iffy now, and City, Chelsea, Arsenal and, this season at least, Liverpool) cannot be anything but good for the few clubs concerned but does little to encourage the others.

The elite clubs by a series of decisions amazingly voted through by the other clubs have completely ringfenced success for themselves and that can't be anything but harmful for the professional game as a whole.

So, again in agreement with Richard, I suppose Liverpool winning would be a good thing but not as good a thing as it would be were Everton, or better still Southampton, to win it.
Agree with all that. Have to say I wouldn't mind Liverpool winning it before Chelsea or City. At least they have a British manager and fielded 6 English players in their starting line up last week and that's preferable to Mourinho or Pellegrini and the mass of foreign imports they field every week.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:02 pm

A club with a shady past like Liverpool should never be allowed to win anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:02 pm

I am firmly with Team Liverpool this season.

British manager (how many of them are still appointed?), English players given a chance, a footballing philosophy that is a joy to watch, young players throughout the side, and an overwhelming focus on scoring goals.

The fact that Rogers gives young players a chance and gives English players a chance (not necessarily synonymous - e.g. Januzaj, Rafael, Oscar etc.) means that with Sturridge, Sterling, Henderson and Flanagan, England have at least something to look forward to. Chelsea's one young English player meanwhile has to be sent to Villa to get a game, while Mourinho brings through youth from Brazil, Serbia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Spain, Holland and Egypt - (why play Azpilicueta, a RB at LB, when Bertrand could have had a season there?).

Given that Man City and Chelsea are parasites when it comes to England players, and do nothing to develop the careers of young English talent (even derail the likes of Adam Johnson, Scott Sinclair and Danny Sturridge) I would quite happily rather applaud Liverpool for doing it all on a budget, playing the right way, and bringing through England's next generation in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue is the colour    Blue is the colour  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue is the colour
Page 1 of 1