Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Beautiful blue skies... Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:18 am

...today in PL6 sunny sunny sunny

What's everyone up to?

After a touch of bush hedge trimming, I'm off to Tesco, then I think I may surprise the kids and have a beach bbq at Wembury for tea.

Life is so much nicer, when the sun shines... Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:26 am

Down in 'not so sunny' Bodmin its overcast. With the expected increase in temperatures (later this week) I imagine it'll still be winter in Bodmin Very Happy

Working all day in Bodmin/ Redruth then back to Guz for about 1800.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:32 am

sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:39 am

I was out working on the Rame Peninsula yesterday in the most gorgeous sunshine. We may mock Cornwall from our side of the Tamar, but if there's a more beautiful area of the country than South East Cornwall, I've yet to see it. And on a warm sunny day, it just doesn't feel like work. I may head back there again today sunny
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:40 am

Czarcasm wrote:
...today in PL6 sunny sunny sunny

What's everyone up to?

After a touch of bush hedge trimming, I'm off to Tesco, then I think I may surprise the kids and have a beach bbq at Wembury for tea.

Life is so much nicer, when the sun shines... Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc

Ahhhhhhh spent many happy days at Wembury and long walks east over the cliffs to take the little ferry across the river for lunch and beer.

Kids weren't too happy about going in the water when the dreaded weaver fish were about lol !

Happy days !

Enjoy !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:57 am

Already scorchio here and I will mostly be avoid the olympic torch today. Thousands of people lining and blocking the streets to see a big lighter that will end up on eBay. The missus is going to be mega busy at the pub with all these people expecting food. Good for the owners but she's not so keen on being ridiculously busy on a Tuesday.

A walk with the little un to the park will be the extent of my activities today.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:11 am

It's a bit grey here today (as was yesterday and the day before etc), but the forecast is for the temperatures to rise during the rest of the week. I've got pre pig jobs to do then its out to sown more corn and beans then weeding; very exciting Smile
Think I might go up the bar later. Enjoy the sun and whatever you're doing today Smile
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:32 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
I was out working on the Rame Peninsula yesterday in the most gorgeous sunshine. We may mock Cornwall from our side of the Tamar, but if there's a more beautiful area of the country than South East Cornwall, I've yet to see it. And on a warm sunny day, it just doesn't feel like work. I may head back there again today sunny

You're not far wrong there Andy. A large part of my formative years were spent fishing at a variety of (top secret Suspect ) marks from Penlee Point, around Rame Head and on the Queener Point.

A few parts of the North Cornish coast are equally as gorgeous mind, and even have better beaches... sunny

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:36 am

Finished my latest temp job yesterday, so I'm as free as a bird. Just about to pack up a lunch, grab my camera and head up to the moors to climb a tor or something.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:56 am

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny the right side of Dartmoor too, unfortunately I'm at work until 6pm pale But hey the garden is now taking on a whole new look, here's hoping this good weather holds cheers sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Probably slip off to see if Yelveron golf course is especially busy this afternoon and have a round if i can get a tee time.If not, back to my home course.We beat Whitsand Bay in the previous round of the Daily Mail foursomes,now through to the fourth round,drawn at home to Budleigh Salterton. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:49 pm

I am currently a 1/4 of the way through my GCSE exams, and we have this weather, not fair, sitting at home everyday on study leave, boring stuff. At least I no longer have to worry about Food technology, drama, english lit and biology GCSE's Very Happy then I can leave and go to college, woop woop.

No doubt when I get my 8 weeks off this summer, the sun will go back in.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:00 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Probably slip off to see if Yelveron golf course is especially busy this afternoon and have a round if i can get a tee time.If not, back to my home course.We beat Whitsand Bay in the previous round of the Daily Mail foursomes,now through to the fourth round,drawn at home to Budleigh Salterton. cheers

Don't think Yelvie do tee times mate. You just turn up and if necessary, balls in the shoot. Same as Staddon, always thought it was a bit wierd that...

Litle fluffy clouds (great tune BTW) in PL6 now. Still plenty of blue though. sunny
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Don't think Yelvie do tee times mate. You just turn up and if necessary, balls in the shoot. Same as Staddon, always thought it was a bit wierd that...

Litle fluffy clouds (great tune BTW) in PL6 now. Still plenty of blue though. sunny

No,they don't officially but if there's a big queue there,i'll leave it for another day.I've played Yelverton quite a few times,really enjoy the course but it can be a total barsteward when the wind blows-i once ended up playing 7 off the tee on the 10th,first three tee shots blown into the gorse! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Greenskin wrote:
the Daily Mail foursomes

Oh boo! Not only have domestic/familial responsibilities forced me to postpone my tor climbing, you've now also put some deeply unpleasant images into my brain.

Deeply unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:15 pm

A very warm and sunny day in Berks and Bucks. Pity, I have been stuck in doors working!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:59 pm

A scenic tour of Portsmouth Harbour for me stopping at various destinations.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:59 pm

sun setting over the incinerator Exclamation here in nottm, lovely purples, nature never knew colours like that! cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Took the better half to Totnes for Lunch and finish the day with a evening stroll with coffee on the Hoe
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:27 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Ahhhhhh another fond memory from the late 60's early seventies. Dozens of us on the first tee on a Sunday morning, waiting for the sun to rise to start the medal round.

The guffaws if you failed to get across the road with your tee shot still echo in my ears !
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:11 am

Nice sunny morning in PL4. Almost cloudless sky
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:25 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
A very warm and sunny day in Berks and Bucks. Pity, I have been stuck in doors working!

Wherabouts in Berks n Bucks mouldy bloke ?

Tring is offically in Herts but is out on a limb geographically and its heart has always been with Bucks to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:28 pm

seadog wrote:
A scenic tour of Portsmouth Harbour for me stopping at various destinations.

No need to stop once you get to the end though Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Wherabouts in Berks n Bucks mouldy bloke ?

Tring is offically in Herts but is out on a limb geographically and its heart has always been with Bucks to my knowledge.

Live in Slough, Berks, grew up in Taplow near Maidenhead and work in High Wycombe both in South Bucks.

Lovely day here in Bucks but stuck inside again! My work mates have bagged all the outside jobs. Sad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Actually managed to get out of the house today, had a wonder around central park and had lunch in the Britt, perfecto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful blue skies...   Beautiful blue skies... Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful blue skies...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next