Tgwu
tigertony
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 6:46 pm

I think I’ve bought a new printer the last three times the ink cartridges have run out...because it has literally been cheaper to do that, than replace both cartridges.

Top mundanity here with this chat btw. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 7:00 pm

The one I bought has ink tanks that you fill yourself. It’s suppose to be cheaper than cartridges.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:49 pm

I just get my printing done at the copy shop now because I only use a printer a few times a year and when I do it's alway fooked. Still got my broken one under the PC, hasn't worked in six months.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:52 pm

The problem with mine was I didn't cover it up when the builders were in and it got covered in brick dust and the like.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 12:32 pm

Had a biblical type flood here last night, I've lived here for thirty years and only seen it like that once about fifteen years ago, the one as big before that was in 1952! It's ripped up big bits of Tarmac up the road and the river was a foot deep on the road past the houses here. A couple moved in up the road last year and they have a nice riverside garden which they have built a summer house on, I told matey to build it on stilts but got ignored they are swamping it all out now they are lucky it wasn't washed away totally.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 5:15 am

The 3 day xmas log fire is lit.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 8:10 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Had a biblical type flood here last night, I've lived here for thirty years and only seen it like that once about fifteen years ago, the one as big before that was in 1952! It's ripped up big bits of Tarmac up the road and the river was a foot deep on the road past the houses here. A couple moved in up the road last year and they have a nice riverside garden which they have built a summer house on, I told matey to build it on stilts but got ignored they are swamping it all out now they are lucky it wasn't washed away totally.

It'll really get biblical when Noah comes knocking one day sorting out a mooring for his big boat...... outtahere.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 9:26 am

Was queuing outside the butchers in Launceston at 7.20 this morning, did the Christmas meat shop, up to Lidls where there was about six people in the store and got everything else, drove away as the sun came up all done and dusted by 8.20. And relax.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 9:36 am

Did our last shop last night. Got all the beer. Most important thing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 10:58 am

Our Christmas Dinner arriving ready to eat from my sons family around the corner....and the same on Sunday from our daughters family....it's tough....but someones got to do it..... santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 11:06 am

We are having beef today but not as a roast dinner but with pigs in blankets, bread rolls and cheese.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 10:58 am

Practising picking strings to ‘Goodbye Angelina’ - Dylan, whilst eating 2 year old sweet pickle opinions.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:36 am

Now lodger 1 is staying at home for the foreseeable future she has decided to change her room around which means I am doing all the heavy lifting and shifting! affraid Mad

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 2:31 pm

Lodger 1’s car needs an MOT and good old dad is getting it done. I will probably be paying for the it as well!

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 3:00 pm

Been strimming and chain sawing and having a good old burn up.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 12:51 pm

Just been out for a walk and heard an ice cream van playing the theme to The A-Team.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 5:57 pm

There's some right cnuts on Ebay.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 7:16 pm

Just had a take away Chinese. Very nice.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 9:01 pm

Bought Mother a White Loaf and two pints of milk, semi skimmed.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 5:50 pm

Watching Liverpool v Man U game. Bored feckin shitless!

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 10:32 am

Sold my iPad on Fleabay.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 1:04 pm

Just sat through ten minutes of Mary Anne Hobbs on six music waiting for Sean Keaveney to start. I can't stand her too cool for school attitude and low half asleep tones plus her trancey/drum and bass music is utter shite, sounds more like a 3am come down show than mid morning fare. Grrr....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 11:48 am

My BIL is a farmer and said he found a leak in one of his barns, looked up at the roof and a clear corrugated sheet has a hole in it about two feet across with melted edges. He reckoned it got hit by that massive thunderclap a couple of weeks ago. There's about 400 bales is straw in the other end. Savage.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 2:32 pm

Put the green waste bin out for the first time this year.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 4:03 pm

Had an email from the BBC asking me to take part in a survey about the BBC and its services.

All filled out. Very enjoyable to get things off your chest once in a while.

I don't think I will be asked again! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next