Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???

Go down 
+34
argyl3
Peggy
Tringreen
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
zyph
TJOA
Kenny G
Dingle
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
akagreengull
Grim Oop North
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Herb.
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Rickler
harvetheslayer
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Yea Man
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:37 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
I see that the CCTV image (stickers being placed on the GT shack) that Newell posted on p17 of the anti-brent why? Thread has been removed.

Ohhh dear..... swp
it’s been deleted cos the silly fat shit was caught bang to rights accessing the clubs CCTV (real reason) still no official comment from the club why his allowed to access the clubs CCTV and walk about inside the club box office...can we have a statement please on that one Mr Brent
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:39 am

The post about posters responsibility has gone as well.

Move on sheep nothing to see..... swp
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:45 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Porky has also removed his post warning people not to complain to the club about him, he's simmering......he's gonna blow!

Too late now that the fox is already in the hen house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:47 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
I see that the CCTV image (stickers being placed on the GT shack) that Newell posted on p17 of the anti-brent why? Thread has been removed.

Ohhh dear..... swp

Was still on IJN3's Twatter page earlier #TWAT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:58 am

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 33125010
as of a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:02 pm

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:03 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Porky has also removed his post warning people not to complain to the club about him, he's simmering......he's gonna blow!

Ohhh dear  swp

The ammunition continues to arrive  ld
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:06 pm

I will get some popcorn while I'm out then, popcorn3
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:06 pm

He'll be blowing big time when he finds out that one of his finest asked if I could forward my Plymouth City Councils Planning officers Email to him and I duly obliged....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 2:28 pm

I see the mod pack are still working hard in the closed season to skew debate by blooding in another multi,

SATISFIEDINSOUTHWAY wrote,

Great news. He still had plenty of his contract remaining so was under no pressure to extend if he didn’t feel it was right. Hopefully this means he’s happy with the budget and building plans both on and off field.

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Every pig has it's day.......
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:52 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I see the mod pack are still working hard in the closed season to skew debate by blooding in another multi,

Great news. He still had plenty of his contract remaining so was under no pressure to extend if he didn’t feel it was right. Hopefully this means he’s happy with the budget and building plans both on and off field.

SATISFIEDINSOUTHWAY lol! lol! lol!  i know his Brother Scaracen 10, and his six toed sister Irene in Illogan!! cheers cheers cheers cheers  Comedy Gold from Cornwalls Finest! jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Can someone please sign up as DISSATISFIEDINDEMPORT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:30 pm

The egotistical slug as set his Twitter to private now. Lets see how long that lasts? He'll soon put it back public when his exposure drops to new lows. He's an attention seeker so this will only be temporary, mark my words.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:58 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
The egotistical slug as set his Twitter to private now. Lets see how long that lasts? He'll soon put it back public when his exposure drops to new lows. He's an attention seeker so this will only be temporary, mark my words.....

I am surprised it has taken this long.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Comedy Gold cheers

I’m reckoning SATISFIEDINSOUTHWAY is the brainchild of the same Mod that gave us Don’t Panic

Odds on the next one being FOREVERGRATEFUL
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:19 pm

Someone try signing up with
Dodgyfromplymton lol
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:31 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Someone try signing up with
Dodgyfromplymton  lol

Would make a difference from just abusing him in the username...
Might catch on you know
laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:48 pm

How about STICKERONMYLAMPOSTPLYMPTON
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 9:11 pm

akagreengull wrote:
How about STICKERONMYLAMPOSTPLYMPTON

superstickysticker
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 10:03 pm

STICKYFROMPLYMTON
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 5:18 pm

Take no notice of this "Mark Newell" character on freechat. Its my brother arsing around I bloody knew it first day with what he had written lol
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 5:45 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Take no notice of this "Mark Newell" character on freechat. Its my brother arsing around I bloody knew it first day with what he had written lol

Tim Thomas is on Porky's payroll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 9:11 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Is it really?
Well the gloves are off for him then fella! Handbags Sulk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:53 pm

^^^^

This is one of the reasons I've stepped back from FC a fair bit. I really don't know who feck is who half the time!

God forbid - I may have even conversed with the pig at some time. Even worse - De-Larf! Eeeeeyuk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next