Tgwu
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Wembley match day thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 7:29 pm

Popcorn Pig wrote:
We're all going to Wernbley, we're all going to Wernbley, la la la la! laugh laugh laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pop the date is wrong!!!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Hope it washes off after 3 weeks, or is it a permanent fixture ?
Laughing

mines still lurking on my leg, fukkin shit as well. I reckon Doc wotsit was shitted when he needled my leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 10:03 pm

As an aside. It's not my fecking leg. Twas Lifted from that shit rag, The Evening Arold. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 10:05 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Popcorn Pig wrote:
We're all going to Wernbley, we're all going to Wernbley, la la la la! laugh laugh laugh

Pop the date is wrong!!!

It does look like 2015, doesn't it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 10:24 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
MikeWN wrote:
Did I read that Flannels are kitting out the squad at £600 a pop?

£600 for off the peg?! Fine if you're getting it for nowt, but madness if you're putting your hand in your pocket. There's a guy in Tavistock who's ex-Saville Row, who will do one for similar money, and other good local tailors who'll do one for quite a bit less.

That said, it's a step up from Matalan. The sweatshop workers who knocked these out are probably paid/beaten enough to get them to care a little bit.

Anyway, that's enough suit cynicism. I might have to buy a new pocket square for the final...

If you are talking about Quinns in Tavvi he's just recently closed down, feckin shame, good value for good quality gear with a great old fashioned service, the reason he gave for closing down was the cost of being in business these days, high rents and extortionate business rates.

Feck. That was a great shop, got a load of gear from there over the years. Is it closed already or is he having a closing down sale? Bad news is that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:21 am

Had he closing down sale, 70% off in the end, gone now.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 7:22 am

Popcorn Pig wrote:

Ouch.....!!
I could just about imagine someone doing it if we had already won but defeat and Adams walking might be awkward..... laugh

Spoken by someone dumb enough to have his 3rd estranged wife name tattooed on his upper arm..... laugh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 7:50 am

Plymouth Smeton tower and Plymouth incinerator are both green and white to show the City backing  for Plymouth Argyle trip to  Wembley. They wIll be on all Bank holiday.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 8:35 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Popcorn Pig wrote:

Ouch.....!!
I could just about imagine someone doing it if we had already won but defeat and Adams walking might be awkward..... laugh

I suppose one has to give this act of extreme Aviva-ness the benefit of the doubt. It must be a younger fan who's only ever known relegations and the brent (non) funded prolonged period of struggling and miserable failure in L2.

It will be a lot more painful having it removed next week than when it was done. Or perhaps he'll be on 'Tattoo Nightmares'.

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:53 am

Tgwu wrote:
Plymouth Smeton tower and Plymouth incinerator are both green and white to show the City backing  for Plymouth Argyle trip to  Wembley. They wIll be on all Bank holiday.

.....as long as they leave Smeaton's Tower alone... that will be ok then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:05 am

Even Lizzy has jumped on the Argo bandwagon.

Just waiting for Tudor Evans to deck himself out in a green pinstripe suit and announce new stadium plans if Argo win on Monday.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2016 6:33 am

Thinking what time to leave this morning, swimming pool and steam room waiting at the hotel, l wish it was Monday. Flags and scarf’s placed on the car. Anyone going up today via m5 303 m3? Grandson and his family as decided to go up this evening instead of tomorrow. They booked into the Reading travelodge for a family of 4 for £39. I have not been excited since my first ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2016 6:51 am

WILL THIS BE THE STARTING LINE UP FOR THE FINAL

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2016 7:48 am

If all fit then no question.....
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2016 8:33 am

No place for Pompey bound Reid. Injured? Or is he on the bench?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:20 am

That's the team most of us would expect. It wouldn't be a shock if Adams pulled a surprise or two, just to keep things interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:40 am

If Reid is out then deffo injured not Pompey bound.
Weather for tomorrow is 20c and no rain! Looking like shorts and t shirts. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Weather for tomorrow is 20c and no rain! Looking like shorts and t shirts. cheers
Hell no!
I've got my suit and tie specially for the day out!
To be revealed on FB at 5.15pm. lol! popcorn
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Arrived at hotel, lots of cars  honking their horn on the way up. Someone put my tablet into the case. sunny
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:00 pm

I'm sure I saw a map on here? recently showing the location of the pubs for Argyle fans. Anyone help please. (For son - I'm driving)
drunk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:06 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:

I don't follow your logic there. He has to follow the line taken and see it through to the end.

And of course, in view of many comments, I would doubt Adams would touch him with a barge pole unless absolutely necessary, given Matt is a far better player all round. I would expect Reid on the bench, given that he's a contracted player and it IS Wembley, and an important game. If he isn't, he's history. A Div 4 Portsmouth would still offer Reid more, and on a longer contract, than a Div 3 Brent Argyle.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Nooly searching desperately for a Counterfeit Shirt to fit his mega girth........Hi Ian xx
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:27 pm

Credit must go to a banned ATD'er if its not been featured before.....!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:39 pm

DRF@Wembley 2016.
Quiet, sober and understated.
popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:44 pm

You like your dope then Beeb ! jocolor

Think the shoes need a bit of attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wembley match day thread   Wembley match day thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wembley match day thread
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next