The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments    Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments  EmptyTue May 17, 2016 11:37 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments    Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments  EmptyTue May 17, 2016 11:57 am

That's a really good piece.

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the provisional wing of ATD, I think Charlie's done really well to capture the whole thing so well in a 15 minute clip. Great stuff from right inside the melee that followed the goal.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments    Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments  EmptyTue May 17, 2016 12:09 pm

I did not think it was as good as some, play the Devonport end to much, being in the right place for the goal melee was the hightlight, Why did he not use more of the behind the goal cameras in the near misses.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments    Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments  EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:13 pm

Thanx for the highlight section this season, excellent stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments    Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments  EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:57 pm

Homeslice wrote:
That's a really good piece.

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the provisional wing of ATD, I think Charlie's done really well to capture the whole thing so well in a 15 minute clip. Great stuff from right inside the melee that followed the goal.
I'd love for Charlie to become head of communications at Argyle.
Clear out the deadwood eh? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments    Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments  EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:12 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Thanks for the thanks, with the two play off thread and the high lights thread, over 9500 hits though out the season. One more to go.
I hope some one will keep it going next season when we are in division 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments    Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments  EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:47 pm

Bleddy excellent, captured the moment alright, well done with that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments    Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments  EmptyTue May 17, 2016 9:20 pm

Well, you need to look back over the season Homeslice. The ATD provos, including myself,  have always given these amateur volunteer highlights a good review. A welcome addition for fans not attending Home Park for all manner of reasons. A far better birds eye view of the day than anything Sky produce. A good example of why people use the internet, and how corny mainstream TV is.

Another good , although a little overly long, precis of the day. One small complaint, the sprinklers shot is getting boring.

Sadly, one huge complaint, and not surprising given that the filming is totally dependent on the whim and censorship of the club owner. No coverage whatsoever of the celebrations on the pitch at the final whistle. Just a fade to black. That censorship alone will probably mean I give these highlights a miss from now on. And I've been one of the strongest advocates of these highlights until now. It's not as if anything untoward transpired at all, and was nothing more than what has always happened at end of seasons in such circumstances. Very very poor editing, under workplace orders no doubt. I don't like being asked to view heavily, heavily censored media with a bias. If I want that I can sign up for Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments    Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 4:54 pm

Tgwu wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Thanks for the thanks, with the two play off thread and the high lights thread, over 9500 hits though out the season. One more to go.
I hope some one will keep it going next season when we are in division 1.

I hope you are not retiring Ivor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments    Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments  Empty

Back to top Go down

Portsmouth Play off going to Wembley Match Day Moments
Page 1 of 1