sufferedsince 68
Josh Pope
AstiSpumante
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Josh Pope

Banana split - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:21 pm

Graiser wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:
I was amazed an actual football thread on ATD had made it to 15 replies, I see why now.. lol!

Have any of you Pasoti Nerds ever kicked a football?lol!

Mate.. I coach an Under 16's side, gave up playing because of my knee injuries but have previously been scouted by pro football clubs.. You what? cheers Laughing

Probably a lot of people been scouted by pro clubs doesn't mean they're any good though does it ?

You were the last person I expected to nibble, it was Torquay and I was about 8 years old. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
He's reporting back to the mothership for further advice. Laughing

Just make sure you ask about Greenman young Paven, and johnshez1. Rasturd3rd. Argylemoans. Deepthroat.  Windsor Boy.  Deadly lampshade.

You forgot sting curtain Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Paven wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:
I was amazed an actual football thread on ATD had made it to 15 replies, I see why now.. lol!

Have any of you Pasoti Nerds ever kicked a football?lol!

Mate.. I coach an Under 16's side, gave up playing because of my knee injuries but have previously been scouted by pro football clubs.. You what? cheers Laughing

Probably a lot of people been scouted by pro clubs doesn't mean they're any good though does it ?

You were the last person I expected to nibble, it was Torquay and I was about 8 years old. Basketball

Well if you want to be taken seriously, which you so obviously do, maybe you ought to post grown up style.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:46 pm

Naaa, if I posted in a 'grown up style' (no idea what that's supposed to mean on here) then I wouldn't be able to fulfill the main purpose of my account which is clearly to wind you all up, which I SO obviously do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:55 pm

Paven wrote:
Naaa, if I posted in a 'grown up style' (no idea what that's supposed to mean on here) then I wouldn't be able to fulfill the main purpose of my account which is clearly to wind you all up, which I SO obviously do.

Your Lord's and master's on Pasoti would be proud of you.
Keep up and you will be sitting in the directors box in no time.

Prawn Sandwich anyone ?!

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:55 pm

Paven wrote:

On a scale of one to ten how much Bum Licking did you have to do before King Nool let you post on his dying forum? i'd say it was a nine.lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Paven wrote:

Don't flatter yourself, you haven't quite grasped what ATD is all about, I don't believe any poster on here is wound up by you, more likely they're all laughing at you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Graiser wrote:
Paven wrote:

Don't flatter yourself, you haven't quite grasped what ATD is all about, I don't believe any poster on here is wound up by you, more likely they're all laughing at you.

Thumbs

Doesn't even come close to a wind up.

Take a few lessons from Dane and Hairy and then come back.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:12 pm

Graiser wrote:
you haven't quite grasped what ATD is all about

Go on then, enlighten me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:20 pm

Let me think, read PASOTI, read ATD and even you should eventually be able to work that out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banana split
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4