Josh Pope
AstiSpumante
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Banana split - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:51 pm

Paven wrote:
Paven wrote:
Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:
I was amazed an actual football thread on ATD had made it to 15 replies, I see why now.. lol!

Have any of you Pasoti Nerds ever kicked a football?lol!

Mate.. I coach an Under 16's side, gave up playing because of my knee injuries but have previously been scouted by pro football clubs.. You what? cheers Laughing

So, basically, you have never ever ever kicked a ball in the man's sport of football, and are already a football pensionerl. Just kid's stuff ? Jumpers down, mums for goalposts ?
Hardly the qualifications to take on people old enough to be your great grandmother. There are other comments on here of yours that are not very pleasant, and no wonder the DAFT kicked you into touch. More troubling is that there is no better talent than you around to join the Trust board. That speaks volumes about the qualities needed to join. I wonder why Frank Harper bothered with electioneering, one can just walk in regardless of your view or capability it would seem.

In my experience, those kids who couldn't play football, yet still had an interest, watched Argyle. That's how it's always been. You prove that point.

Get a life before you're 20 or you'll miss the ferry and have to swim. No problem for thosepaven, can swim, but I don't think you can.

What on an earth have I done to deserve that? Certainly nothing I can think of recently but then you've always come across as a bit of an incessant moron so it isn't the greatest surprise in the world.

Not that the views of an old internet troll have ever really bothered me, keep up the good work Sir John, or should I say Penzance Pirate.. Or even Winter Green?

Some reasonable advice there paven problem is off course you can't handle any criticism like so so many youths of today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Motorservices wrote:
for a moment i thought id typed tosspotty in to the address bar, my god the bitches are out

is this what happens when tosspotty fan boys rejoin the real world?

Sigh....Yup
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:48 pm

Elias wrote:
Paven wrote:
Paven wrote:
Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:
I was amazed an actual football thread on ATD had made it to 15 replies, I see why now.. lol!

Mate.. I coach an Under 16's side, gave up playing because of my knee injuries but have previously been scouted by pro football clubs.. You what? cheers Laughing

So, basically, you have never ever ever kicked a ball in the man's sport of football, and are already a football pensionerl. Just kid's stuff ? Jumpers down, mums for goalposts ?
Hardly the qualifications to take on people old enough to be your great grandmother. There are other comments on here of yours that are not very pleasant, and no wonder the DAFT kicked you into touch. More troubling is that there is no better talent than you around to join the Trust board. That speaks volumes about the qualities needed to join. I wonder why Frank Harper bothered with electioneering, one can just walk in regardless of your view or capability it would seem.

In my experience, those kids who couldn't play football, yet still had an interest, watched Argyle. That's how it's always been. You prove that point.

Get a life before you're 20 or you'll miss the ferry and have to swim. No problem for thosepaven,      can swim, but I don't think you can.

What on an earth have I done to deserve that? Certainly nothing I can think of recently but then you've always come across as a bit of an incessant moron so it isn't the greatest surprise in the world.

Not that the views of an old internet troll have ever really bothered me, keep up the good work Sir John, or should I say Penzance Pirate.. Or even Winter Green?

Some reasonable advice there paven problem is off course you can't handle any criticism like so so many youths of today.

It's not a case of whether I can handle it - it's whether there is any need for it. If he's going to be a tosspot for no reason then I don't see why I should sit idly by and accept it. Nobody else on this site would, would they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:36 pm

Not been offered into the directors box yet Paven !!??
I assume that is the direction you want to take ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:16 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

Show some respect he's the under 16 world's version of Jose Mourinho lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:21 am

Trials for Benfico and Real Madrid ?!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:02 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Trials for Benfico and Real Madrid ?!

We are not worthy.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:21 am

This fecking split will need a split shortly!
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:52 am

Yea Man wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Show some respect he's the under 16 world's version of Jose Mourinho lol!

At least we're clear on that one then..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:51 am

seadog wrote:

Zackly this thread belongs to me and hacker boy.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:56 am

seadog wrote:

Asfar as I can see I'mm the only one who has kept on topic.

Drooper. He was my fave.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:23 pm

Paven wrote:
Paven wrote:
Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:

Get a life before you're 20 or you'll miss the ferry and have to swim. No problem for those that can swim, but I don't think you can.

Link to PASOTI where that sort of vague threat is welcome below

www.pasoti.co.uk

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:01 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Paven wrote:
Paven wrote:
Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:

Get a life before you're 20 or you'll miss the ferry and have to swim. No problem for those that can swim, but I don't think you can.

www.pasoti.co.uk

Not just me that thought outing someone's past username is a knobber thing to do.

Thing is Penzance would wipe the floor with young Paven in any debate going.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:22 pm

He has been told.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Paven wrote:
Paven wrote:
Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:

www.pasoti.co.uk

Not just me that thought outing someone's past username is a knobber thing to do.

Thing is Penzance would wipe the floor with young Paven in any debate going.

He seems to have developed amnesia as he forgets this forum actually helped him get on to the Trust board and stood up for him when pasoti where trying allsorts to smear him.

Maybe he remembers that fact he will stop with snidedy comments and using personal/old usernames
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Amazing.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:31 pm

"using personal/old usernames"

He is not the only person to have employed that tactic on here mind.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:05 pm

You do not use posters names, do you?Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:15 pm

Tgwu wrote:
You do not use posters names, do you?Basketball

I can remember when Nool 'outed' me on Exeweb.
Never did find out how he got my personal details. raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:20 pm

This was the apology which I got pm'd from Grecian Les, a thoroughly decent chap btw,as are most of the greasers on there.

Firstly i would like to apologise for being outed by IJN..

I have just gone through our logs and see a reported post from 2014 which was missed and never dealt with.

There was a few reported posts in regard to that thread so i just closed it without really looking into the reports. I am truly sorry chap.

I don't remember the thread exactly but just going thru it i see he did name you and one other and i have physically deleted it from our banter base.

If I had spotted this at the time i would of deleted it and infracted IJN, That thread has been edited and no mention of your name or other names are visible..

Because i just closed the thread the others thought i had dealt with it and took no action. Again I apologise. No Excuse except I had other issues with my family, but thats another story.

We don't not tolerate people being outed, we try to keep it anonymous as possible and we take data protection seriously.
No one has access to your email or password except the owners of the site.

We are now in the process of writing up new guidelines with zero tolerance on outing people and insist that no one is called by their real names, even if publicly known through users telling other users their real name and outing themselves, we will insist everyone comments or replies using usernames (or shortened usernames like G2K instead of Grecian2K).

Those who do out users will be banned Instantly.

Again apologies for missing your reported thread. I hope you enjoy the forums here.

BTW the Mods don't particularly like IJN, we tolerate him, thats all!!

Kindest regards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:42 pm

seadog wrote:
"using personal/old usernames"

He is not the only person to have employed that tactic on here mind.

he sure isnt nor was i either for that matter

Last edited by Angry on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Paven wrote:
Paven wrote:
Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:

I wondered where Paven got this info from, but after seeing his anti-ATD hissy fit on twitter, and then getting his chin tickled by "Uncle Ian" its fairly obvious.

I can imagine the conversation-
"Yes Paven you can come back to pasoti (even though two weeks ago you said you never would), but I just need you to post a few things for me every now and then on ATD, or even share your account with me." Love Pasoti owner
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Amazing. Truly amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:03 pm

im sure a directors box invite , followed by the lemon party will be next on the list for young Paven
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:05 pm

And yet, for reasons still unknown to even myself, I'm still a regular reader and poster of this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banana split
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next