sufferedsince 68
Josh Pope
AstiSpumante
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Banana split - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:06 pm

Fascinating...
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Tighten up ffs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:48 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
im sure a directors box invite , followed by the lemon party will be next on the list for young Paven

Article in Brent's Evening Herald ?

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:54 pm

Paven wrote:
And yet, for reasons still unknown to even myself, I'm still a regular reader and poster of this site.

Do you feel like we're the ex girlfriend who you can't get over and have to keep checking her out on facebook? lol!

Take a chill pill a lot of it is piss taking and banter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:55 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Fascinating...

Apparently you're the biggest keyboard warrior going.

Says the man behind the infamous Greenman account Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:07 pm

Deepthroating Windsor boys
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Fascinating...

He loves me really Yea Man, and remember they never read ATD.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:12 pm

An ex Chairman slagging off the Trust under a pseudonym, only on the Argo interwebb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Apparently someone called Baker is a civil servant and should be careful.

Sounds like a very poor attempt at a threat to their workplace again there.

"If somebody is posting online under a pseudonym and have no identifying features about them or their workplace an employer can't take any action against them."

That is a direct quote from a HR manager.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:48 pm

Only a complete tosser would go to somebody's employer, shirley?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Are civil servants allowed to tweet and drive?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:56 pm

depends who their tossing off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:50 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Are civil servants allowed to tweet and drive?

Regional directors of a major haulage firm are it appears.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:44 pm

seadog wrote:
Only a complete tosser would go to somebody's employer, shirley?

There are plenty of them about.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Punch, not the only one the fat fcuk outed, has paven been learning from the wanker himself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:00 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Punch, not the only one the fat fcuk outed, has paven been learning from the wanker himself?

Greetings motorman.

Not sure about Paven, he certainly has a touch of the Pasoti traits about him.
Best to error on the side of caution with such individuals I find, especially anyone who has been involved in the decadent compliant AFT.
Hope all's well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:36 am

Yea Man wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Fascinating...

It's important to remember that De Liar was the one who told the "biggest keyboard warrior going" how Nool used to read people's PMs on Pasoti by locking and then resetting their passwords.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:50 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
seadog wrote:
This fecking split will need a split shortly!

Drooper. He was my fave.

No No No

The Sour Grapes bunch. Used to have fantasies about those darlings actually I still do. Quite disturbing..... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:59 pm

Paven wrote:
Amazing.

Paven,

You are young and foolish.
Sjh is merely advising that you grow up & take a look at the world. In terms of trust election I'm afraid a dead wasp would have a good chance of being elected, credit of course to you for standing butveven an Exeter fan could get elected to it.
A s for podcasts some respectable characters have shown some support for you, so take that as you are on the right lines.

As for your daliences with here and pasoti really take stock of really where you ,' fit ,' best but be yourself and not follow traits of others.

Part two will come soon I've got a pooy nappy to change
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Elias wrote:
Paven wrote:
Amazing.

Paven,

You are young and foolish.
Sjh is merely advising that you grow up & take a look at the world. In terms of trust election I'm afraid a dead wasp would have a good chance of being elected, credit of course to you for standing butveven an Exeter fan could get elected to it.
A s for podcasts some respectable characters have shown some support for you,  so take that as you are on the right lines.

As for your daliences with here and pasoti really take stock of really where you ,' fit ,' best but be yourself and not follow traits of others.

Part two will come soon I've got a pooy nappy to change

Ffs! Tighten up!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Indeed les tighten up !
Its seems you paven (among other youth) seem to be addicted to the net & are not experiencing 'rwal life' as a consequence of this. Notably you have gone the same way as cobi, green sam, spowell too (suprising numbers on here have forgotten an anti atd outburst on pasoti) in that they fall out on pasoti then decide its harder on here as the debate and comment is more brutal and struggle to adjust accordingly.
Time to listen to those who hate the 'rape' of our once glorious club in the last ten years ir so.
I have followed argyle for 34 years about twice your lifetime, i along with many have lots of experience in argyle and should be heard but this of course doesnt mean i have all the answers.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:51 pm

Elias wrote:
Indeed les tighten up !
Its seems you paven (among other youth) seem to be addicted to the net & are not experiencing 'rwal life' as a consequence of this. Notably you have gone the same way as cobi, green sam, spowell too (suprising numbers on here have forgotten an anti atd outburst on pasoti) in that they fall out on pasoti then decide its harder on here as the debate and comment is more brutal and struggle to adjust accordingly.
Time to listen to those who hate the 'rape' of our once glorious club in the last ten years ir so.
I have followed argyle for 34 years about twice your lifetime, i along with many have lots of experience in argyle and should be heard but this of course doesnt mean i have all the answers.

Well said elias

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Also, where did you get the idea sjh could have been two former posters? Tbe persond you mention i can barely remember posting and ive been here 4yrs almost !!!

Maybe you are plant ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:44 pm

He's reporting back to the mothership for further advice. Laughing

Just make sure you ask about Greenman young Paven, and johnshez1. Rasturd3rd. Argylemoans. Deepthroat. Windsor Boy. Deadly lampshade.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:53 pm

Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:
I was amazed an actual football thread on ATD had made it to 15 replies, I see why now.. lol!

Have any of you Pasoti Nerds ever kicked a football?lol!

Mate.. I coach an Under 16's side, gave up playing because of my knee injuries but have previously been scouted by pro football clubs.. You what? cheers Laughing

Probably a lot of people been scouted by pro clubs doesn't mean they're any good though does it ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banana split
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next