sufferedsince 68
zyph
argyledad
Josh Pope
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh Pope

Trust Off Topic Split Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:17 pm

argyledad wrote:
Sorry Andy

tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
argyledad

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:22 pm

Are you stirring it Josh?
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:54 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The Trust is part of the Jimmy Fan Club Alliance, a complete waste of ten quid unless you think giving Brent your hard earned is value.

You make similar points on every thread on the AFT forum.. Is there nothing better for you to do than troll repetitively?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:14 am

Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The Trust is part of the Jimmy Fan Club Alliance, a complete waste of ten quid unless you think giving Brent your hard earned is value.

You make similar points on every thread on the AFT forum.. Is there nothing better for you to do than troll repetitively?

He's been trolling elsewhere.......and been thrown out....haven't you 69.....oops sorry 68....... there there .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:52 am

Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I've made the same point once on this thread, as a trust member shorely that's my right even if I'm not graced with an answer. (maybe I just had a Mank about it tbf and didn't ask a question like the see through one would recognise).
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:07 pm

zyph wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

He's been trolling elsewhere.......and been thrown out....haven't you 69.....oops sorry 68....... there there .

Paven, because i dont share your happy clappy veiw of brent which has got stronger since you crawled to nool to let you back on his site, its not trolling you gormless nerdy spotter its my opinion. and as for zyph, the pointless pensioner i have never repeat never posted on that 606 boreathon that you dwell in nor will i its for the Semi Dead.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:08 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Paven, because i dont share your happy clappy veiw of brent which has got stronger since you crawled to nool to let you back on his site, its not trolling you gormless nerdy spotter its my opinion. and as for zyph, the pointless pensioner i have never repeat never posted on that 606 boreathon that you dwell in nor will i its for the Semi Dead.
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:45 pm

Suffers is like our own Jezza Corbs, he doesn't do it for the plaudits. cheers
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:13 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I didn't mention not606 in my comment, but you seem to know ?......must of been your brother then.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:23 pm

zyph wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I didn't mention not606 in my comment, but you seem to know ?......must of been your brother then.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Just keep walking towards the light.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:37 pm

Let's try and keep on topic shall we?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:52 pm

seadog wrote:
Let's try and keep on topic shall we?

Maybe if you stopped Paven and Pointless crying Troll every time a fellow poster says something that does not suit their agenda then perhaps we could keep on topic.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:12 pm

it was aimed at everyone, not just you stuffs.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:47 pm

seadog wrote:
it was aimed at everyone, not just you stuffs.
Thats not a problem Bhey, i think its better if we leave this Troll nonsense to oneside, just all a matter of who's veiw you take nothing to do with Trolling.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:15 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

fishing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:06 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

laugh
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:57 pm

Tighten up ffs !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust Off Topic Split Thread   Trust Off Topic Split Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Trust Off Topic Split Thread
Page 1 of 1