sufferedsince 68
Josh Pope
AstiSpumante
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:14 pm

Yeh I'd be hacked off if they didn't will like with Reid as well.
Back to top Go down

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:46 pm

lol keep up with the blatent albeit entertaining lies and paranoia iggles, it makes me laugh everytime you do it xxx

Back to top Go down

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:43 am

Fancy a head to head? Hack, hack, hack. Not just me that thinks you're guilty, as for lying I think most people on here know that silence speaks volumes. So why did you start hiding you're online status?
Back to top Go down

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:54 am

you are a liar and you are paranoid...

Now Do you have anything at all interesting to say about nelson''s landmark or are you going to keep talking complete nonsense for your own amusement? xxx
Back to top Go down

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:59 am

So why didn't you have the courage (after calling me a coward and liar when not here?) to call me out when I returned to the forum? If someone had accused me of such things I would have gone mental. Your silence spoke volumes.
Shall we have a poll of members? Ask the question do you think angry hacked the forum and my account? Loser leaves for good, I'm in.
Back to top Go down

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:05 am

Your trolling attempts need improving iggles much like your made up claims.
Back to top Go down

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:16 am

Well how about it? I'm more confident in my version of the truth than you it would seem.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:28 am

FCOL get a room you two :Flowers:
Back to top Go down

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:34 am

Iggy wrote:
Well how about it? I'm more confident in my version of the truth than you it would seem.

like you were with your false fact i was the owner/super mod on here lol! lol! lol! lol!

if you can actually prove with real evidence that i hacked your account/email and whatever else you lie about then i encourage you to actually prove it and show it.
Which im sure you must have some to be so sure and certain that this non event happen and that i was responsible for it. otherwise, to continually keep bleating on in a failed attempt to get anyone interested in your made up story including me is not only ridiculously childish but you make yourself look a complete pratt in the process. If you wanted a bite for giggles or troll me successfully at least make it believable. just little tip for you there.

if you cant produce any proof i suggest you drop your paranoid vendetta and get a hobby. i shall go back to reading your posts with giggles rather then replying to you now till you can prove your madeup lies with some real evidence.
Back to top Go down

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:36 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
FCOL get a room you two :Flowers:

would be nice if we could talk about nelson tbf
Back to top Go down

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:26 pm

Angry wrote:
Iggy wrote:

like you were with your false fact i was the owner/super mod on here lol! lol! lol! lol!

if you can actually prove with real evidence that i hacked your account/email and whatever else you lie about then i encourage you to actually prove it and show it.
Which im sure you must have some to be so sure and certain that this non event happen and that i was responsible for it. otherwise, to continually keep bleating on in a failed attempt to get anyone interested in your made up story including me is not only ridiculously childish but you make yourself look a complete pratt in the process. If you wanted a bite for giggles or troll me successfully at least make it believable. just little tip for you there.

if you cant produce any proof i suggest you drop your paranoid vendetta and get a hobby. i shall go back to reading your posts with giggles rather then replying to you now till you can prove your madeup lies with some real evidence.

No proof I'm afraid just lots of pointers in the right direction, circumstantial evidence it's called, firstly we know you deleted the mod boards that were slagging you off, you admitted that, then you threatened to hack the forum, all in black and white, then when you flounced the mod room we had the Hack, Hack Hack message appear in the headers. After returning here after the summer off and deleting my account I find not only is it not deleted but I'm signed on and someone has put the word "hack" on my signature. You then went extremely quiet (which for one of the mouthiest posters on here is a bit strange) then also the hiding of your online status. All a bit wierd.
I've also had plenty of pm's in support of what I'm saying, but you'd know that if you've got access to my account. You are the liar, not me. The other option is that I changed the account settings and sig myself, why would I do that? I can make you look a cnut anytime without resorting to lies.
Back to top Go down

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:39 pm

Iggy wrote:
Angry wrote:
Iggy wrote:

No proof cased closed need i go on? go on then for popcorn fans I'm afraid just lots of pointers in the right direction whatever direction they are pointing its only to you making an arse of yourself, circumstantial evidence it's called lol if only we could label people guilty on that alone there would be no need for lawyers would there lol,

firstly we know you deleted the mod boards that were slagging you off one thread not the whole board , you admitted that i did indeed never have denied it, then you threatened to hack the forum that one is a whopper of a lie never said that in the mod room ever only on the public forum when some lazy ex mod changed my account before they went on holiday like child, all in black and white id like to see that one if it exists,
then when you flounced the mod room another lie as i just left with no fanfare or flouncing i removed myself as a mod we had the Hack, Hack Hack message appear in the headers this one was news to me you mentioned it so i asked a key holder about it and apparently they did suspect me but couldnt find any shread of evidence it was me not that it was in anycase probably someone else i bet or someone messing around.
After returning here after the summer off and deleting my account I find not only is it not deleted but I'm signed on and someone has put the word "hack" on my signature your account was never deleted. if it were you posts would be guests and they are not and to my knowledge once an account is deleted you cant retrive it. Also as if that would be me lol if it were its easliy checkable in the mod functions and as i dont have any mod powers i cant very well change your sig and then run away like a schoolboy and leave others to deal with it.
You then went extremely quiet (which for one of the mouthiest posters on here is a bit strange) then also the hiding of your online status. All a bit wierd  not really as i have zero time for you and drama on forums anymore especially zeros who can change someones account and then runaway to leave there ex teammates to deal with the aftermath while jacking off too it. you are beneath me iggles so you are not worth my time. your only getting it now as you need to addressed as my post to you doesnt seem to appeal to your common sense.
I've also had plenty of pm's in support of what I'm saying produce them hide the names if need be but do produce them id like to see what people are saying to you in private on this matter that no one has in public lol, but you'd know that if you've got access to my account i dont never have. You are the liar, not me not looking good for you is it lol. The other option is that I changed the account settings and sig myself, why would I do that? i'd say you did it to try and prodcue evidence of your own to try and back up these wacky theories of yours in lieu of real evidence I can make you look a cnut anytime without resorting to lies. i could say nothing to you now and remain that why till the end of time and you would still make your self look a bigger cvnt without me actually doing anything.....i present you trolling attempts as proof on that one

so you pretty much admitting your bullshitting ok iggles. ill entertain you by addressing this rambling in red and then end it i think asyou hit your peak lol. i would like this thread to go back to a Curtis Nelson one TBH.
Back to top Go down

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Yada, yada, yada, I made it all up. So much red paint that I couldn't be bothered to read it all tbh. Kiss my arse ya lying freak. You're a complete loon, get out of your bedroom a bit more and stop sneaking around the Internet.
Bye, bye, if you want to talk some more, give me pm when you're next down and well go for a pint. flower
Back to top Go down

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:39 pm

Iggy wrote:
Yada, yada, yada, I made it all up. So much red paint that I couldn't be bothered to read it all tbh. Kiss my arse ya lying freak. You're a complete loon, get out of your bedroom a bit more and stop sneaking around the Internet.
Bye, bye, if you want to talk some more, give me pm when you're next down and well go for a pint. flower

glad you finally admitted you made it all up.

Case closed
Back to top Go down

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Great thread bro. Razz
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:45 pm

I was amazed an actual football thread on ATD had made it to 15 replies, I see why now.. lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:48 pm

Paven wrote:
I was amazed an actual football thread on ATD had made it to 15 replies, I see why now.. lol!

Have any of you Pasoti Nerds ever kicked a football?lol!
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:00 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:

Mate.. I coach an Under 16's side, gave up playing because of my knee injuries but have previously been scouted by pro football clubs.. You what? cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Banana split   Banana split EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:06 pm

Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:

Mate.. I coach an Under 16's side, gave up playing because of my knee injuries but have previously been scouted by pro football clubs.. You what? cheers Laughing
Yea i coach Man city last season it was Chelsea, used to play for Barca Bayern and Jooventos, gave up to concentrate on my ATD work.geek
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:35 pm

1. Your challenge is to complete the task before the song finishes.

2. Take ice cream out of the freezer about 15 minutes before you think you'll need it so that it isn't too hard to get out of the tub.

3. Peel banana in a funky way because you read ATD and therefore must be a cool mutha who rejects convention and sees the real truth.

(be advised video contains entirely gratuitous usage of a cuddly toy)

4. Split lengthways into 3 equal parts. Funkily, natch (see above).

5. Dollop on to it vast amounts of clotted cream, softened ice cream, strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce, toffee sauce then sprinkle with 100s & 1000s or chopped hazlenuts or your favourite artisan popcorn (I recommend Portlebay Popcorn but Butterkist is good) - ATD posters always have plenty of popcorn ready and it is a shame not to use it - or those funny little silver ball bearing things (or a post-funky combo of any of them). Add some berries or cherries or something if you must.

6. Put ice cream back in the freezer.

7. The BS should look exactly like this if you've done it right

Banana split Banana_split_with_a_cherry_on_top_0515-1010-1302-3545_SMU

8. Watch this whilst eating all of your BS:

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:33 pm

Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:

So, basically, you have never ever ever kicked a ball in the man's sport of football, and are already a football pensionerl. Just kid's stuff ? Jumpers down, mums for goalposts ?
Hardly the qualifications to take on people old enough to be your great grandmother. There are other comments on here of yours that are not very pleasant, and no wonder the DAFT kicked you into touch. More troubling is that there is no better talent than you around to join the Trust board. That speaks volumes about the qualities needed to join. I wonder why Frank Harper bothered with electioneering, one can just walk in regardless of your view or capability it would seem.

In my experience, those kids who couldn't play football, yet still had an interest, watched Argyle. That's how it's always been. You prove that point.

Get a life before you're 20 or you'll miss the ferry and have to swim. No problem for those that can swim, but I don't think you can.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:50 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:

So, basically, you have never ever ever kicked a ball in the man's sport of football, and are already a football pensionerl. Just kid's stuff ? Jumpers down, mums for goalposts ?
Hardly the qualifications to take on people old enough to be your great grandmother. There are other comments on here of yours that are not very pleasant, and no wonder the DAFT kicked you into touch. More troubling is that there is no better talent than you around to join the Trust board. That speaks volumes about the qualities needed to join. I wonder why Frank Harper bothered with electioneering, one can just walk in regardless of your view or capability it would seem.

In my experience, those kids who couldn't play football, yet still had an interest, watched Argyle. That's how it's always been. You prove that point.

Get a life before you're 20 or you'll miss the ferry and have to swim. No problem for those that can swim, but I don't think you can.

What on an earth have I done to deserve that? Certainly nothing I can think of recently but then you've always come across as a bit of an incessant moron so it isn't the greatest surprise in the world.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Paven wrote:
Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:

What on an earth have I done to deserve that? Certainly nothing I can think of recently but then you've always come across as a bit of an incessant moron so it isn't the greatest surprise in the world.

Not that the views of an old internet troll have ever really bothered me, keep up the good work Sir John, or should I say Penzance Pirate.. Or even Winter Green?
Back to top Go down

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:17 pm

Paven wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Paven wrote:

Are you Jay from the inbetweeners in disguise?

Championship manager. ..completed it mate.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:51 pm

for a moment i thought id typed tosspotty in to the address bar, my god the bitches are out

is this what happens when tosspotty fan boys rejoin the real world?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banana split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banana split   Banana split Empty

Back to top Go down

Banana split
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next