Lord Tisdale
Sir Francis Drake
Cornish Chris
Flat_Track_Bully
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:37 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
A nice takedown of the Green Party manifesto from the New Statesman here.

I'm not sure if they have really? Their piece is as amateur as the Green party manifesto that it's trying to pick holes in. The basis of their argument is that taxing the rich is "difficult." Well feck me who'd have thought it, the fact is that the general population consider the wealthy getting away with paying little or no tax is wrong and needs to be addressed in the same way they have tackled the difficult decisions like taxing the poor, old age pensions and benefits. It's something that just has to be done to prevent blood on the streets in the future.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:12 pm

Iggy wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

I'm not sure if they have really? Their piece is as amateur as the Green party manifesto that it's trying to pick holes in. The basis of their argument is that taxing the rich is "difficult." Well feck me who'd have thought it, the fact is that the general population consider the wealthy getting away with paying little or no tax is wrong and needs to be addressed in the same way they have tackled the difficult decisions like taxing the poor, old age pensions and benefits. It's something that just has to be done to prevent blood on the streets in the future.

I agree.  But the problem is that the Greens seem to be plucking numbers from thin air.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

I agree.  But the problem is that the Greens seem to be plucking numbers from thin air.

Thin air....good grief......the greens wont like that......there must be a few extra windmills they can turn on to counteract that..... raised eyebrow ..... red card
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:03 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:

Really, d'ya think so?

Coming down to the wire, looks as though you Cornish retards might re-elect some of your LimpDim Tories to pad out the real Tories again while the Kipper surge in Moor View seems to have run out of steam, 4 million votes for 3 seats does seem a little unfair but them's the breaks.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:25 pm

Another UKIP candidate showing his true colours in North East Hampshire. After all the scandals can anyone seriously believe these guys are genuine? Not that the other parties are all rose petals, but seriously you'll vote for a party who have a candidate who needs to be suspended 2 days before the election because he's threatening to put a bullet in the opposition candidate? Added to that, his hatred of the Tory candidate in the constituency appears to stem entirely due to his race. Absolutely unreal. The party make me sick.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:40 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

Really, d'ya think so?

Coming down to the wire, looks as though you Cornish retards might re-elect some of your LimpDim Tories to pad out the real Tories again while the Kipper surge in Moor View seems to have run out of steam, 4 million votes for 3 seats does seem a little unfair but them's the breaks.

It's not right. The time for PR has come, in an elected House of Lords if not the Commons.

It does look like Andrew George will deservedly hold on down West, and that the Libs will get in again in North Cornwall. I'm glad about that, having Cornwall as a one-party Tory state would not be sensible.

Seems as though Labour are going to pinch the second Plymouth seat off the Tories, too.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:04 am

If Plymouth Labour win two seats in Plymouth I may just get up and leave. Plymouth Labour as a collective are awful, some real weird characters in there.

The negative campaigning pees me off as well.

Oh, and they're trying to win votes having wondered around the city centre with a man dressed in drag, it really is sad what the Labour party have come to.

Could go on for hours about their poor tactics amd various methods. Awful.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:08 am

Paven wrote:
Oh, and they're trying to win votes having wondered around the city centre with a man dressed in drag, it really is sad what the Labour party have come to.

Eddie Izzard?

I'm pretty sure that's how he chooses to dress all the time. What difference does that make to anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:35 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
Paven wrote:

Eddie Izzard?

I'm pretty sure that's how he chooses to dress all the time. What difference does that make to anyone?

Proper Tory in the making there, man in drag? Doesn't the man own a suit?
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:44 am

Live and let live. He's spent his life wearing lipstick, why would he change that just because he's out on the stump for Labour? I thought the problem with politics was that nobody was authentic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:51 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
Paven wrote:

Eddie Izzard?

He hasnt done in recent years personally he like russell brand should stick to comedy. Definately in Eddies case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:02 am

So everyone made up there mind for tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:17 am

Nope
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:35 am

Yeah, I'd rather gnaw my own face off than vote for any of the schmucks.....and before someone pipes up with the usual mantra, yeah I know, both of my grandfather's fought in the war.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:36 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
Paven wrote:

Eddie Izzard?

It isn't, I'm not bothered how he dresses, it's the idea of celebrity endorsements that bugs me, especially when all you do is parade them round the coty centre.. They didn't even go canvassing with them.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:37 pm

You can't beat a good celebrity endorsement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:45 pm

From the archives: Osborne promises to match Labour's spending (from 2007).

The Tory line about Labour wrecking the economy is utter shite. Nothing would have changed if they had been in power at the end of the last decade.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:47 pm

Paven wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
Paven wrote:

Eddie Izzard?

It isn't, I'm not bothered how he dresses, it's the idea of celebrity endorsements that bugs me, especially when all you do is parade them round the coty centre.. They didn't even go canvassing with them.

Ronnie O'Sullivan is a celebrity endorsement, as is Jim Davidson. Eddie Izzard is a political campaigner who has already stated his ambitions to stand for office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:15 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Paven wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
Paven wrote:

Eddie Izzard?

Ronnie O'Sullivan is a celebrity endorsement, as is Jim Davidson. Eddie Izzard is a political campaigner who has already stated his ambitions to stand for office.

And looks more feminine than that stuck up harriet harrperson
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:31 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Another UKIP candidate showing his true colours in North East Hampshire. After all the scandals can anyone seriously believe these guys are genuine? Not that the other parties are all rose petals, but seriously you'll vote for a party who have a candidate who needs to be suspended 2 days before the election because he's threatening to put a bullet in the opposition candidate? Added to that, his hatred of the Tory candidate in the constituency appears to stem entirely due to his race. Absolutely unreal. The party make me sick.

Oh shut up, this is a personal thing between two Tories one of whom was a nutbag in the Tory Party for decades without anybody giving a toss, he has been slung out of UKIP, what else do you want, Nigey to throw himself off the front at Margate?

UKIP has grown quickly and grabbed desperately at any Tory who looked the part, of course they grabbed some nutters but if the media was going to spend a tenth on looking for nutters in the other parties they would run out of ink, Labour had guy locked up for raping kids just the other day, this twat talked bollocks but did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

Really, d'ya think so?

It's not right.  The time for PR has come, in an elected House of Lords if not the Commons.

It does look like Andrew George will deservedly hold on down West, and that the Libs will get in again in North Cornwall.  I'm glad about that, having Cornwall as a one-party Tory state would not be sensible.

Seems as though Labour are going to pinch the second Plymouth seat off the Tories, too.

Nah PR is pants, FPTP at least forces these wankers to turn up in the constituency and face the music, if the Greens and UKIP can split the vote still more then maybe by 2025 there could be a lot more close races.

I kind of hope the Dims do hang on to a good few seats as outside of the scum leadership they don't seem totally bad, just hope that Clegg, Cable and Alexander get hoofed.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Just seems to be an awful lot more abhorrent views contained within the Purple party than the other parties. Like I said, none of the other parties (except Greens probably) are excluded, but all these scandals and revelations involving UKIP, coupled with around 50% of UKIP supporters admitting prejudicial views (I linked it on a previous page as I back up my statements, but I doubt you bothered actually reading it) suggest the true motivations of the party. 

Tis, I'm all up for radical politics, putting power back into the hands of the people, but my ideologies are built on compassion and fairness, I can't see that UKIPs are built on any shred of decent morality. Deflection tactics by the powerful few to manipulate the masses into fighting wars among themselves. Hope not Hate LT *PeaceEmoticon*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:08 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Just seems to be an awful lot more abhorrent views contained within the Purple party than the other parties. Like I said, none of the other parties (except Greens probably) are excluded, but all these scandals and revelations involving UKIP, coupled with around 50% of UKIP supporters admitting prejudicial views (I linked it on a previous page as I back up my statements, but I doubt you bothered actually reading it) suggest the true motivations of the party. 

Tis, I'm all up for radical politics, putting power back into the hands of the people, but my ideologies are built on compassion and fairness, I can't see that UKIPs are built on any shred of decent morality. Deflection tactics by the powerful few to manipulate the masses into fighting wars among themselves. Hope not Hate LT *PeaceEmoticon*

Compassion and fairness? Lol, that rules out the three main parties at a stroke. How many of the true blue Tory middle England support are racist? How may labour supporters from inner cities are racist? I've got mates in Millwall, red as feck yet the racist remarks you hear every day down the pubs there would make you wince.
Reality check needed.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:17 pm

Not sure what reality you're trying to get me to check Iggs? I think my lesser tolerance and greater dislike of UKIP over other parties (I don't particularly like any of the main three parties, I just dislike some less) comes because I feel they're a party founded on racism rather than just being a party containing or being supported by racists. Their politics play on race related anxieties, they exploit concerns for their own political agenda. I don't like them, Tis and others have tried very hard to convince me otherwise and I've taken the comments on board, but frankly I ain't seeing what you're seeing. They're quite simply not a party for the people, and I don't think they're a greater alternative to any of the other self-serving arsewipes available on the ballot sheet.

Bit more reality here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Surely a racist party would try and close ranks to protect a racist candidate ala BNP rather than sack them as UKIP does?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Election Countdown who is going to win
Page 21 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next