Elias
argyl3
Mock Cuncher
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

5 months today (General Election) Empty
PostSubject: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Turns ait I'm pretty in line with the Green Party.

At least they're a solid enough protest vote which doesn't soil me in with the racist loons.

I expect they'll probably do alright out of disaffected Lib Demmers following Clegg's utter betrayal since sidling up to the Tories, too.

Prediction: Another coalition, no outright majority (quite an obvious one with the rise of the KIP splitting everyone's previously safe seats).
Prediction: Labour to sneak in, in spite of Miliband.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Its a 25% split between tory libdem ukip and green for me lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:22 pm

I probably won't even vote, they are all wankers just different ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:34 pm

I came out 75% Lib Dem and 25% Green. Not surprised either, what with being a Lib Dem and all that..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:07 am

I'm voting for this guy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:09 am

nice one comrade
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Lib dems will get mullered and never recover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:21 pm

I am concerned for Cobi myself. How is he going to pick one of his mainly political parties to vote for!!!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:20 am

Die hard ukip ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:51 am

Elias wrote:
Die hard ukip ?

He is an active labour and tory campaigner too lol!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:42 am

50% Green
25% Labour
25% Lib Dem

Thank feck I'm not a closet Tory or Kipper pale
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Looks like the greens have successfully crowdfunded enough dollar to fund a candidate for each constituency in Plymouth.

Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:43 pm

Unless I clicked on the wrong link they all look like 2010 pledges to me. AV and pledging to cut the deficit by 2014?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Turns out I am a bit right wing NEVER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:17 am

How will they react to the news that enough bankers bonuses have been paid since the crash to cover the deficit caused by them?
#allinittogether
How will they help all the working people having to turn to food banks to put food on the table?
Will they ever make the road to my my house fit for purpose?
Will any of them deliver sustainable transport to the SW all year round or shall we spunk money we haven't got of new roads in south east, north west and HS2?
Will any of them back an actual living wage or shall we just continue with the massive divide in wealth and poverty, Britain is a shit or bust economy now, God help you if you don't get out of the blocks quickly enough because the welfare state won't.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:47 am

a tall order that iggy, i think ukip are going to hold the keys to parliment.
lib dems have lost 11 deposits since 2010 so i think they are done for, maybe less than 15 mps this time
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:57 pm

Shall be surprised if they reach double figures.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:49 pm

Many commentators are suggesting that it could be another coalition Government. If so, can we have  a ''Labour-Lib Dem'' coalition, rather than a ''Tory-and whoever'' coalition. I do not think i could stomach another five years of David Cameron [and his fag, George Osborne] ruling the roost. Action Man Boris Johnson could also be in there too - that would be amusing to say the least.

There are more savage cuts to come in the next few years [they say that we have only had 40% of cuts so far] so what will the voting public go for ?.

Prime Minister's Questions: Leaders clash over spending cuts

Ed Miliband and David Cameron have traded blows on the economy in the last Prime Minister's Questions of 2014.

The Labour leader challenged the PM over cuts in public spending, saying the Conservatives wanted to take Britain back to the 1930s.

Mr Cameron said spending as a share of income was "roughly the same" as it was under Labour in 1999.

How come the UK economy is doing ok, when the European economy and other economies elsewhere for that matter, are not. I am aware of these so called ''zero hours contracts'' and the increasing number of ''part-time jobs'' that are aiding the growth, but surely at some point these will fizzle out, which may [or will] see the economic growth begin to fall away..

Is the UK likely to see its economy contract at some point in the future if the European economy and other economies elsewhere continue to stagnate.

Worrying trends for the UK economy

The British economy is recovering with an eye-catching improvement in GDP growth. But the fine print in the forecasts from the Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) point to worrying trends in what's driving that growth.

Locally, Plymouth has seen a decrease in the unemployment numbers.

PLYMOUTH’S unemployment total continues to drop – falling 26 per cent in a year.

Latest figures from Jobcentre Plus reveal just 3,418 people claimed Jobseeker’s Allowance last month, compared to 4,622 in November 2013.

The new figure is two per cent lower than the 3,484 claimants recorded in October, as the downward trend continues.

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:09 am

VillageGreen wrote:

There are more savage cuts to come in the next few years

These "savage cuts", how is it that the welfare budget can have gone up every year and is continuing to go up every year if there have been "savage cuts"?

There will be no LabDim coalition, the Dims will be wiped out and unless can actually come up with policies on the deficit and immigration Labour will continue to slide in the polls, Ipsos Mori have them at 29%, with the SNP smashing in their back door there is next to no chance of them being the largest party. LabSNP would just be too West Lothian to survive long.

Interesting polling from Moor View with the Kip just a gnats nudger behind the Labs, good to see you chaps catching up with the rest of the country.
Back to top Go down
MannameadGreen

MannameadGreen

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Lib Dems will hold on to around 25 MPs because of strong local support.

Wouldn't be especially surprised to see Clegg lose his seat though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:44 pm

Most of the population will vote for their usual choice because that is what they and their parents did, a lot of Tory voters do so in the mistaken belief they are the middle classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 months today (General Election)   5 months today (General Election) Empty

Back to top Go down

5 months today (General Election)
Page 1 of 1