Les Miserable
Sir Francis Drake
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

French General Elelection Empty
PostSubject: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:01 am

French mayor on Le Pen win in his town: "It is possible that I will resign because I do not want to devote my life to assholes" - L'Avenir.

Now that's straight talking!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:10 am

Are you new here? WRONG SECTION YOU DIV Smile
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:35 am

Les Miserable wrote:

Any need for that?
You do know you come across as a complete feckin prat don't you.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:54 am

Oh the irony, if you were on here a bit more often you might've realised I was joking(mostly) Very Happy

Don't see you from one month to the next and then you bluster in here calling the shots, go to bed.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 11:06 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Oh the irony, if you were on here a bit more often you might've realised I was joking(mostly) Very Happy

Don't see you from one month to the next and then you bluster in here calling the shots, go to bed.

Yep. I'm an infrequent poster. I have other things that take up my time. Let's see what SFD says ay.

As an explanation, some of the threads I've read on here recently have gotten my feckin goat, I'm sick and tired of some of the posters on here and I WILL barge in when someone is being a cnut.

Sorry if this is all an in joke with you and SFD, and I'm sure he's big enough to tell you to go and feck yourself all by his own.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 11:10 am

Which threads nuzzler? Do divulge!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 11:26 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Which threads nuzzler? Do divulge!

The countdown begins. But there are others.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 11:47 am

Have ANGRY Andy Soper and NZ Green ever been seen together?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 11:51 am

100% Macron, Le Pen will never win
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Have ANGRY Andy Soper and NZ Green ever been seen together?

Ha. Yeah. No.
The "feckin prat" label seems to have stuck to you well. What you gonna do, pile on to me like you did zyph on the countdown thread.

Yeah big man.

Here's a thought. Go feck yourself. Reckon you can manage that? You could always ask Angry for some help.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 12:10 pm

I just put it in the wrong place.

Is it vaguely Argyle related? Could be...

I've been asked more than once why I wouldn't put myself forward for the AFT. Well this French mayor pretty much nails it. AFT has to represent everybody and there's one or two I'd never waste my time with.

But that's finding a meaning that was never intended when I posted.

Do I think Les was joking? No. He just saw an excuse to pile in with an abusive one-liner he can claim is a joke. That's his way. I guess he thinks it makes him look good.

By all means move this, Mods, if you will. I simply got it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 12:15 pm

There is a little dispute as to what he actually said. Here's another version: Le Pen polls first in Annezin. Mayor is angry. "I might resign because I don't want to spend my life catering to wankers".

Here's the original French for any pedants out there to translate as they will:

"Le Pen en tête à [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], colère du maire : "il est possible que je démissionne car je ne veux pas consacrer ma vie à des connards." ""

"Connards" is a word we didn't encounter in my O Level classes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 12:18 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Abusive one liner? Looks pretty light hearted to me

and not sure why you are so upset nzgreen scratch

Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 12:22 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I just put it in the wrong place.

Is it vaguely Argyle related? Could be...

I've been asked more than once why I wouldn't put myself forward for the AFT. Well this French mayor pretty much nails it. AFT has to represent everybody and there's one or two I'd never waste my time with.

But that's finding a meaning that was never intended when I posted.

Do I think Les was joking? No. He just saw an excuse to pile in with an abusive one-liner he can claim is a joke. That's his way. I guess he thinks it makes him look good.

By all means move this, Mods, if you will. I simply got it wrong.

Yep.
Thought as much.
I've always found your posts are worth reading by the way SFD.
If the ATD mods can clear away some of the extraneous crap posted by some of these other wankers, then perhaps this site will actually fulfil its original purpose as an antidote to pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Some of us try to rise above the abuse; others just add to it.

More of the former and less of the latter and this site would be far more popular.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 12:48 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Some of us try to rise above the abuse; others just add to it.

More of the former and less of the latter and this site would be far more popular.

Wish I had your patience. Its up to the mods to reign in some of the vitriolic and bullying posters. Here's hoping they do.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 12:54 pm

Lol, it's all coming out today, sarcasm, wit and humour, sometimes slightly childish, sometimes slightly antagonistic used to be a much welcome staple of this place, it's what gave it the edge, hey ho.

Ps...I won't rise to the unnecessary abuse clown
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Lol, it's all coming out today, sarcasm, wit and humour, sometimes slightly childish, sometimes slightly antagonistic used to be a much welcome staple of this place, it's what gave it the edge, hey ho.

Ps...I won't rise to the unnecessary abuse clown

Ok fine. I don't like being abusive either. But sometimes you need it from an unexpected source (me in this case) to show you when you're being an arsehole.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 1:01 pm

You can show me nothing. Unexpected source lol listen to yourself you prized prick.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 1:11 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
You can show me nothing. Unexpected source lol  listen to yourself you prized prick.

I don't cowardly pile in on other threads bullying an elderly poster.
I don't pedantically and sarcastically call out a respected poster for posting in the wrong forum.
You do.
I reckon you're the prick.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 1:24 pm

what is a prized prick anyway? cyclops
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 1:40 pm

Wind your neck in NZ.

If it gets too bad we will deal with it.

If Zyph feels it is OTT then he can contact the mods.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 1:45 pm

nzgreen wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
You can show me nothing. Unexpected source lol  listen to yourself you prized prick.

I don't cowardly pile in on other threads bullying an elderly poster.
I don't pedantically and sarcastically call out a respected poster for posting in the wrong forum.
You do.
I reckon you're the prick.

Nothing cowardly or bullying about it petal, I'd say the same to anyone elderly or not. Piling in? Please do show.

Respected poster, perhaps, does that come with special privileges on here ?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 1:48 pm

Fortunately I can't devote the rest of the afternoon to this thread, mucho gardening to do before it rains, laters chaps.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 1:52 pm

We will move this thread to the right bit when we get the chance or can be bothered.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French General Elelection   French General Elelection Empty

Back to top Go down

French General Elelection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next