Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...

Go down 
+35
green_genie
Chancellor
argyl3
Dingle
GreenSam
Graham Clark
tigertony
Freathy
VillageGreen
Lord Melbury
Les Miserable
Elias
nzgreen
Damon.Lenszner
GreenHart
Chemical Ali
Mock Cuncher
lawnmowerman
Wotton's Ashtray
sufferedsince 68
Lord Tisdale
PatDunne
All the Presidents Men
Tgwu
Dougie
Gareth Nicholson
Tringreen
Greenskin
stephensdad
Rickler
Czarcasm
seadog
Dick Trickle
Richard Blight
Sir Francis Drake
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:33 pm

if only we had a local paper interested in reporting news worthy events we could tip off to investigate this.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:50 pm

Hasn't the rent/rates payment holiday reached the max allowed for by law?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:41 am

Czarcasm wrote:
LOL. So according to OllieArgyle9.... saying that Brent would have hoovered up grants for the school and dentist to be built is "potentially libellous". Jesus Wept.

I just love this from dear old Ian though....they've got a "top lawyer" on the Mod team advising them. I wonder if that's the same fella who advised him to sue for 100k (but settle for 75)

cheers lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It seems strange that he only advises them if the information could be damaging to Brent or Pasoti. He doesn't seem too interested when Pasoti are attacking others.

Newell threatened me with this solicitor on numerous occasions and he even gave him my phone number and told me to expect a call. The call never came. The solicitor has registered on ATD twice but has never logged on. We have never had any official communication from him and when Newell has contacted us "legally" his letter has been a cut and paste copy of legal threats Pasoti have received from others. Clearly he only "advises" but is too expensive to "instruct".

And if his "advice" is that Grumpy's post was potentially libellous, he is clearly very concerned that James Brent is going to sue Pasoti for libel. Imagine that - Brent versus Newell in the High Court!

Or it could be that Newell has ordered that anything anti Brent is removed so that his position as chauffeur remains safe.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:10 am

to whom do you refer ? with regard to log in for this site.
solicitor would be damn expensive, so maybe some college boy aspiring to be a solicitor eventually is providing 'advice'.

brent v newell blimey popcorn sales would be colossal.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:11 am

PatDunne wrote:
Hasn't the rent/rates payment holiday reached the max allowed for by law?

how much are we talking ?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:14 am

I think Brent, on realising the game is up, has just shifted the inaction to the council here. They'd be mad to even think about planning something until we get past the balloon payment at the very least. Don't expect anything 'Imminently'.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:23 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
Wow, that lasted 2 or 3 minutes before being pulled by the smokin' hot pasotimods...........luckily I was quick enough to copy it before it was pulled Very Happy

Posted on Pasoti by ExRated
Post subject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about HHP (plus club statement)

The Grumpy Loyal wrote:
How in Gods name is stating that Brent would have received grants for the Dentist and Studio school a "potentially libellous comment" ? Laughing

It is a statement of absolute fact, for christs sake!

Ollieargyle9 wrote:
That wasn't what you said though...

What you've written here is fine and wouldn't have been removed as its not nearly as inflammatory as what you posted initially. Your original comment was however worded entirely differently and was removed for both yours and the sites protection.

ExRated wrote:
The full, un-edited, un-censored post by The Grumpy Loyal is available to view over on Argyle Talk Democratic, The only forum where Argyle fans(and fans of other clubs) can post anything that doesn't break the law without fear of draconian censorship and underhand bullying by the chosen few. Come and join us in the land of free speech, have your say without fear of 'login difficulties on your next visit'..................There goes another pasoti account :funny: ........I'll get me coat :coat: 👋

Lol popcorn
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:30 am

"Potentially libellous".

LOl...  WTF does that mean?  That applies to 90% of all posts made by Newell and the rest of the goon Squad on Pasoti.

This "soliciter"..   This idol in Newell's world was the subject of the last question in Newell's famed "Pasoti quiz" that has since disappeared off the face of the earth..  I wonder why?

Hey TigerTony...  
How do you feel about the zero interest in you and the "Pasoti quiz" - how do you feel about its subsequent complete removal?
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:49 am

As long as the corners are part of the stadium & expansion is realistically possible I would be happy.

My main concern would be that the buy-back clause is removed.
Nothing would stick in the craw more than PCC finishing the stadium only for the brent to snaffle it up for less than true market value.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 am

stephensdad wrote:
Hopefully this is the beginning of better times. Hopefully the AFT are on to this now.

Hope so too....
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:22 pm

Sir Francis mentioned in dispatches, the site he never reads given a credit and adding further fuel to the rumour from Brent's very own chauffuer. God forbid that he's got anything out of Brent though his probe must be on the limp blink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:34 pm

FY 310 wrote:
As long as the corners are part of the stadium & expansion is realistically possible I would be happy.

My main concern would be that the buy-back clause is removed.
Nothing would stick in the craw more than PCC finishing the stadium only for the brent to snaffle it up for less than true market value.    

I would be happy with that too. Hell i would have tolerated HHP if the stand built could have been built on to expand capacity when the time came for it. Never would have accepted a sodding dentist in one of the corners though
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:16 pm

The Pig has spoken

Apparently there are rumours that PCC have come to some agreement with PAFC about building our Grandstand.

I sincerely hope it's true in so much as there's every likelihood that it will go ahead at long lost if they're going to be doing it as PAFC's landlord.

With a bit of luck and a following wind, that might mean that the capacity is bigger than the HHP stand was going to be.

Also, again IF true, that could mean that HHP is now a thing of the past, and perhaps we can concentrate on Argyle Football Club rather than planning permissions etc.

You never know, HHP could end being for sport only, something is going on at Albion, we could stick a nice size Ice Rink up there, Cottage Field could remain intact, and hopefully the Cedars (Hornbeams) on Outland Road will be able to hang around for another 50 odd years.

There's bound to be down sides, there always is, but I like the sound of this rumour IF true.

Let's hope this isn't just another stupid rumour from the usual suspects, but on this occasion putting 2 + 2 together I reckon this is a runner.

Someone treated me something a few weeks ago, he's the brother of someone in the Council and I saw him at Wozzer's 50th in the GT tent, and he said as much, but I dismissed it as Janner tattle, but I'm not so sure now.

Would love to see it happen and hopefully with a large attendance potential.

You notice that it is all the pig sheep doing the posting

Last edited by Tgwu on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:19 pm

I like this he mention us

Cheshire, I haven't got a Scooby of what's going on with this, I'm only going on 'noise' that is around at the moment, plus the fact that another site has mentioned it, leads me to believe that something is in the offing.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:41 pm

Christ.

The man's about as transparent as sellophane, only much, much thicker.

Story comes out >> story looks accurate >> story is spun to make it look like it isn't a gigantic fucktastrophe.

The outcome here is achingly obvious. Brent couldn't get it done. He has failed. He has no plan B. He's had two years to put a spade in the ground.

Forget Green Army. He's a Norweigan Blue Parrot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:50 pm

its a good thing our owner cant deliver so the council have to yet again step in?

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 3:16 pm

I like the bit were he says he heard the same a few weeks.ago but dismissed it.  yeah right as if still trying to.make yourself look important to the minions.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 3:32 pm

If the council does divvy up for the grandstand they should expect to be given back any land that Brent took as his 'reward' for making the development happen. His pension pot would take a bit of a hit but so what all's fair in love and business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 3:35 pm

does this mean also that the pipe dream of redeveloping the pavilions area and the civic centre are just that now?
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 3:39 pm

Angry wrote:
does this mean also that the pipe dream of redeveloping the pavilions area and the civic centre are just that now?

On the contratry. You might take the view that this was the only way of making sure the focus is on what really matters for PCC. It does leave other questions to rise though. Such as whether the rates holiday still applies and if it doesn't is the club bearing a cost that should be borne by HHP?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 3:51 pm

I sure I read he has lost the preferred bidding at the time when he lost the grant for the art centre.

Grant is his middle name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:04 pm

So does this mean that the discussion between Tudor and the AFT was accurate after all?

Webb could use his column to apologise for his attacks on the Trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:07 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
So does this mean that the discussion between Tudor and the AFT was accurate after all?

Yep, and wipe his arse with the section his carp appears in - what a waste of 2 years this has been!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

too busy telling the few who read his drivel of a column not to feel ashamed to support the club. You and your friends chris have done that for a few i'm affraid.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

too busy telling the few who read his drivel of a column not to feel ashamed to support the club. You and your friends chris have done that for a few i'm affraid.

yes, this anchor is full of OG's, slagging off Plymouthians, having himself deserted this great city, i can't wait for the next column!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...   HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

HHP is dead. (soon to be official) - But that is not all...
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next