Peggy
Greenskin
Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies Empty
PostSubject: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THATCHERS DEAD   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:59 pm

AT FUKIN LAST, hope the BITCH suffered. CIDER PARTEEEEEEEEE cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:05 pm

good god!!!

this sausage roll is amazing Smile

oh and rip and all that she wont be missed up north or anywhere outside london
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:07 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
AT FUKIN LAST, hope the BITCH suffered. CIDER PARTEEEEEEEEE cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce

Without Maggie there'd have been no Blair. Oh I see what you mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Jimmy Saville and now Margaret Thatcher - it has been a great 12 months for minors

This Lady is not returning cheers
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Jeez, thank Christ for that. For a minute I thought you meant your cider was flat...
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:14 pm

RIP Maggie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:15 pm

I can honestly say that of any politician I have experienced in my lifetime she is the one I had most hatred towards.

Sold off the nation's assets so her friends would get richer.

Coming from a coal mining family as well I know how much misery she heaped on thousands of hard working families, just to prove she could.

I don't want to say too much as she's just died but I will say she won't be missed by me, and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Being Buried. This lady's not for burning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:22 pm

i'll volunteer to dig a hole deep enough to hand her to satan myself.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:27 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

Oh dear.Not the most tasteful post in ATD history.No matter what your opinions of the lady [and mine were generally fairly negative],she certainly wasn't in the Hitler/Pol Pot class of leadership-they would have deserved such contempt but this is way OTT.Having lost my own mother to the long and painful illness of Dementia and lived with the consequences,it isn't something that you would wish on other families,let alone "hoping the bitch suffered".Disgraceful post,thoroughly bad show.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Ding Dong

Where's the firework display smiley?
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:36 pm

The BBC website states 'former UK prime minister baroness Thatcher dies following a strike'.

I shit you not! Check it out quick before they correct it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Greenskin wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Oh dear.Not the most tasteful post in ATD history.No matter what your opinions of the lady [and mine were generally fairly negative],she certainly wasn't in the Hitler/Pol Pot class of leadership-they would have deserved such contempt but this is way OTT.Having lost my own mother to the long and painful illness of Dementia and lived with the consequences,it isn't something that you would wish on other families,let alone "hoping the bitch suffered".Disgraceful post,thoroughly bad show.
having had a friend who committed suicide lately ,caused by tory cuts,...she and all the others deserve every bit of pain they can and will get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:53 pm

Well I hope I don't die too soon
I pray the lord my soul to save
Oh I'll be a good boy, I'm trying so hard to behave
Because there's one thing I know, I'd like to live
Long enough to savor
That's when they finally put you in the ground
I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:00 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

having had a friend who committed suicide lately ,caused by tory cuts,...she and all the others deserve every bit of pain they can and will get.

She's been out of office for 24 years! Plenty of time for Labour to have righted any perceived wrongs. Did they?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:14 pm

A great Briton and the best peace time leader in our country's history
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Greenskin wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Quite so - not my favourite lady of all time by any means, but certainly no need for that.

However, compared to Cameron and Co, she's like Mother Teresa!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:17 pm

This - from what must be a former member of the armed services.

"Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.
Mrs T will always have a place in my memory because she sent me 8000 miles to do some work. Every request made of her during that time by the top level was met with ''do it'' - and back we came.

I would like to think that even if you can't respect her that you can remember that she has a family who are now grieving. Far better to say nothing if you can't be civil.

RIP Mrs T"
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:19 pm

I don't think people should be celebrating her death. Very distasteful.
Back to top Go down
Lead Man

Lead Man

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Dane. wrote:
A great Briton and the best peace time leader in our country's history
was unfortunately not called Thatcher
Back to top Go down
Lead Man

Lead Man

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Dane. wrote:
I don't think people should be celebrating her death. Very distasteful.

Yep just like all the people she put out of work - very distateful
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:25 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Well those two posts plumb a depth seldom seen even in this enlightened age when any total feck'tard has access to a platform such as this.

Disagree with her policies, I certainly did with most of them, but FFS, she was a wife and mother, came from an era when politicians were not soapy feckin poli/sy students with three years experience as a media rep for some other ex poli/sy student, she did a proper job for years contributing to society while bringing up a family, served in a number of government positions with distinction and was a far better PM than Blair in almost every respect, for one thing she never started a war and there was never a hint of corruption about her personal dealings.

She had feck all to do with your friend's suicide and while I would never suggest any politician deserved respect you might observe a little decorum but my guess from the posts is you are far too feckin ignorant to understand the word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:27 pm

PORRIDGE IS HALF-PRICE AT MORRISIONS, OUTLAND ROAD. QUICK......GET YOU'RE PORRIDGE cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Well those two posts plumb a depth seldom seen even in this enlightened age when any total feck'tard has access to a platform such as this.

Disagree with her policies, I certainly did with most of them, but FFS, she was a wife and mother, came from an era when politicians were not soapy feckin poli/sy students with three years experience as a media rep for some other ex poli/sy student, she did a proper job for years contributing to society while bringing up a family, served in a number of government positions with distinction and was a far better PM than Blair in almost every respect, for one thing she never started a war and there was never a hint of corruption about her personal dealings.

She had feck all to do with your friend's suicide and while I would never suggest any politician deserved respect you might observe a little decorum but my guess from the posts is you are far too feckin ignorant to understand the word.

Never started a war? Have you not heard of the Falklands?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies   Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies Empty

Back to top Go down

Thatcher, Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher Dies
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next