Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dead In The Water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dead In The Water Empty
PostSubject: Dead In The Water   Dead In The Water EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:53 am

According to Stapes who was quoting Ridsdale who was commenting on Brent's bid.

If true, WTF is the Trust up to?
Back to top Go down

Dead In The Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead In The Water   Dead In The Water EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:17 am

It is wierd that none of the Pasoti Trust boys seem interested in that statement ... too busy in a flap it would appear.
It sounds a bit like Where's Webby is just making another pointless spectacle of emotion. It matters not a bean whether Stapleton publicly supports the Brent bid, he is plainly saying there is no way he and his fellow mortgage gang are going to play ball, and any 6 year old can see Lombard have no need to budge an inch themselves, which makes me wonder why on earth Brent has been telling "Where's Webby" all was ticketyboo a week ago. Sounds like they're being played to me.

Anyway, it leaves Brent with two options, up his offer and in effect offer the same conditions that the pre packers were crafting under Ridsdale, or take on Mastpoint, Abe, Kagami and that gang. In fact, I'm amazed Brent hasn't done exactly that.

As for Ridsdale, he, just like Stapes ( Laughing ) is also saying he's backing Brent Laughing Laughing ... pull the other one Pete ... you're just waiting for the Brent bus to run out of steam. The last few weeks has been all about trying to flush out and get rid of the back stop situation that you believe has gotten in the way for so long.

I must say though, the poetic justice is rivetting ... that this should all concentrate on the very mortgage that started the whole downhill path is karma itself ... good to know the planet is still weaving her magic. flower

Last edited by penzancepirate on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Dead In The Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead In The Water   Dead In The Water EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:22 am

GOB wrote:
According to Stapes who was quoting Ridsdale who was commenting on Brent's bid.

If true, WTF is the Trust up to?

Those 'contingency' boys don't say much other than , 'Trust in Where's Webby'.............. names change, same old blind faith. Don't think any of the real players take any of them seriously at all. Why should they ?
They don't really have a mandate to represent the supporters. It's another example of The Pasoti Mafia leading the way, silencing all opposition but being totally thick and easily fooled.
Whoom we trustin now then Ian ?
Back to top Go down

Dead In The Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead In The Water   Dead In The Water EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:28 am

In Pasoti world they’re too busy wondering why Stapes and his merry men are getting threats which, considering threads and comments along the lines of “release the dogs” made by the Pasoti Trust leader and sidekick Newell, is it really any wonder! There really should be a law to prevent grown men from loading the guns only for the young ones to pull the trigger!

Do you think we should knock on the door and remind them that their mate Ridsdale has said the Brent deal is a non-starter, or in time do you think the penny will drop?
Back to top Go down

Dead In The Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead In The Water   Dead In The Water EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:42 am

GOB wrote:
Do you think we should knock on the door and remind them that their mate Ridsdale has said the Brent deal is a non-starter, or in time do you think the penny will drop?

Leave them to it, perhaps give them a chance to have another conference call ...I reckon someone might twig it before the end of the day.
Back to top Go down

Dead In The Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead In The Water   Dead In The Water EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Yup, you're right PP, they're too busy bitching amongst themselves, stabbing each other in the back and blaming each other for WW2 to understand a logical comment.

It beggars belief that the pasoti trust can influence anything with the childish amateurs running the show, because that's exactly what it is, a show being staged by drama queens.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Dead In The Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead In The Water   Dead In The Water EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Something that has occurred to me on several occasions recently, when perusing the farm, is that I am increasingly struck by the childlike flow of comments eminating from the faithful Avivas. This is particularly apparent when they are either very grateful to 'a legend' Rolling Eyes , or very angry with someone, even if they have previously worshipped him.
Has anyone else noticed this ? I remember getting this 'uncomfortable feeling', as if I was listening in on a bunch of teenagers What a Face
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Dead In The Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead In The Water   Dead In The Water EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Yeah, not sure about this one. On the face of it there would appear to have either been a backfiring strategy, a 'cries wolf' rallying call for nothing OR (to play devils advocate PASOTI/TRUST/FARM/AVIVA being your devil) Stapleton has done a 180 degree back down in the face of a successful campaign.

I'd like to believe it's the latter, without full disclosures of emails and private correspondence we won't know. My main view is that so long as we exit administration successfully and into the hands of my preferred choice all along..............I rerally don't give a sufficient sh1t to take sides or investigate which version is right.

Talk of 'Unleash the dogs' etc., though was a big mistake, you can't purport be a responsible organisation if you are using terms like that.

It's quite odd really as i've got a toe in both camps at the moment, ATD & PASOTI. I find myself putting the devils advocate position on each about each other leaving me less than welcome on both scratch. I've been challenging a thread moderation on Tony Campbell and pointing out on this issue that transparency was one of the 'core values' we were trying to get reinstated at Home Park - I think i've become their inconveniently annoying moral conscience.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Dead In The Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead In The Water   Dead In The Water EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:13 pm

X Isle wrote:
Yeah, not sure about this one. On the face of it there would appear to have either been a backfiring strategy, a 'cries wolf' rallying call for nothing OR (to play devils advocate PASOTI/TRUST/FARM/AVIVA being your devil) Stapleton has done a 180 degree back down in the face of a successful campaign.

I'd like to believe it's the latter, without full disclosures of emails and private correspondence we won't know. My main view is that so long as we exit administration successfully and into the hands of my preferred choice all along..............I rerally don't give a sufficient sh1t to take sides or investigate which version is right.

Talk of 'Unleash the dogs' etc., though was a big mistake, you can't purport be a responsible organisation if you are using terms like that.

It's quite odd really as i've got a toe in both camps at the moment, ATD & PASOTI. I find myself putting the devils advocate position on each about each other leaving me less than welcome on both scratch. I've been challenging a thread moderation on Tony Campbell and pointing out on this issue that transparency was one of the 'core values' we were trying to get reinstated at Home Park - I think i've become their inconveniently annoying moral conscience.

Can't be easy being you Smiffy Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead In The Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead In The Water   Dead In The Water Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead In The Water
Page 1 of 1