12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Errington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errington   Errington - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:45 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
I bow to your superior knowledge in that Salmon had never the courage nor the ability to be a manager. But what you're suggesting is that, for example, only an ex Prime Minister can criticise the Prime Minister. Sheridan needs to grow up.

I said that "i haven't a problem with it myself",so i was suggesting nothing of the sort.

Thanks for the recognition of superior knowledge though.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

Errington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errington   Errington - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:18 am

That three 'i's, one myself, and a thank you for acknowledging your superiority. All in two sentences. That's some going. On the other hand surely you're not fit to pass judgement on Salmon unless you are/were a professional. Because what you're suggesting is that Sheridan feels Salmon is not worthy.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Errington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errington   Errington - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:52 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
That three 'i's, one myself, and a thank you for acknowledging your superiority. All in two sentences. That's some going. On the other hand surely you're not fit to pass judgement on Salmon unless you are/were a professional. Because what you're suggesting is that Sheridan feels Salmon is not worthy.

FFS,are you genuinely thick or just a damned good impersonator? Look at my first post again.If you're not intelligent enough to scroll back through,then here's the quote supplied for you;

"Haven't got a problem with them myself but you can understand the resentment felt by a manager at criticism made by someone who did not have either the ability or the courage to have a go at management himself".

Nowhere did i suggest that i thought Sheridan was right to adopt an anti approach to the media,i don't know enough about the situation and how it arose to comment with authority and neither do you.I merely said that i understood his resentment,there's a very big difference.Or perhaps the difference is too subtle for you to grasp,don't really care that much.

BTW,it's Salman,not Salmon.A Salmon is a fish that swims in rivers and gets put in tins for humans to eat.Salman was a very good defender for Brentford and Millwall,saw him play many times,probably a bit past his best when he came to Argyle but still not bad and scored a very good goal against Cloughie's Nottingham Forest in the league cup at HP.Apparently he hasn't got an impeccable record when it comes to media relations though,according to paragraph 3 of the following article;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lets hope Shez doesn't take a leaf out of the Danis book,eh.
Back to top Go down

Errington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errington   Errington - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:29 am

The herald is dying on its arse and is fast becoming irrelevant.
Back to top Go down

Errington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errington   Errington - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:58 pm

Errington behaving all bitchy is just counter-productive, it's not going to make Shez more accessible.

Shez is fulfilling the minimum media requirements, it's his prerogative if he wants to speak to the media anymore. Perhaps Errington gets on his nerves, and wants to see his annoying shiny bald head as little as possible, that's one theory. Or he's fed up of Errington's lame articles like the rest of us. Still, he's certainly better than the ambiguous rubbish that Walrond wrote, or that prat Cowdery.

If Errington really wants more access, perhaps cutting out the catty remarks on twitter and in his articles would be a start, then arranging a meeting with Shez to have it out, or coming to an arrangement where he can contact McCarthy or Wotts if he wants more.
Back to top Go down

Errington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errington   Errington - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:04 pm

^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down

Errington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errington   Errington - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Errington should take a leaf out of the clubs page and print any old crap to fill pages like this

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Errington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errington   Errington - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Angry wrote:
Errington should take a leaf out of the clubs page and print any old crap to fill pages like this

They had better watch out... Tringy will have them shot on sight for being Aviva!
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Errington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errington   Errington - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 4:56 pm

It least the bride made an effort wearing white shorts. The groom has let the side down with those blue things.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Errington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errington   Errington - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 5:08 pm

Errington is just a fourth division reporter writing non interesting cheer leading crap at a under achieving fourth division club. If he was any good he would not be at the dismal Plymouth Evening Hearld.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Errington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errington   Errington - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Love it ! Lol
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Errington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errington   Errington - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:47 am

A manager should be able to manage how he sees fit and if that means as little personal contact with the media as possible then so be it. That said it wouldn't hurt to allow one of his players or backroom staff to give the local rag a bit more. In the current climate the Herald and its employees (especially) do need supporting.

As for Errington himself, I don't care. He does feck all for anyone who might go against the grain, as proven over the last 5-6 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Errington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errington   Errington - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Errington
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2