Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:51 pm

Angry wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Could Webb be using this as his get out card ?

I thought the same thing earlier but i dont see him walking because whatever backstage politics he knows and could spill, someone will have stuff on him and spill in return and he wont risk that.

Im not sure he cares what people have on him, Your talking about a man who had an affair with the club captains wife !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:57 pm

Dane. wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dane. wrote:

I thought the same thing earlier but i dont see him walking because whatever backstage politics he knows and could spill, someone will have stuff on him and spill in return and he wont risk that.

Im not sure he cares what people have on him, Your talking about a man who had an affair with the club captains wife !!!

exactly and dont forget all the other things he has done in that role too, greenman, windsor boy plus im sure there is stuff behind the scenes we may not know about that could leak. Im sure him banging darren purses wife was leaked out to get to him.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Webb won't resign. In the cold light of day he knows which side his breads buttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:00 pm

Dane. wrote:

Webb's tub-thumping was just that - a little ditty to play on the current wave of feeling sweeping across here and North Korea, re TW's return to the BOD's.

Initially I thought good on him, initially. I now think it's a carefully penned piece of horse shite. Concocted at a cheese and wine party held by the usual suspects to deflect attention away from the real financial shite Argo are in. I wonder when Mr Brent is going to break the news? i,e he's off, or has sold his interests in the club to the silly hat wearing avivaolas.

I wonder if TW is part of and start of this mysterious consortium buy-out?
I wonder if this news is the start of the big 'no mini grandstand' news story?
I wonder why Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is very quiet?
I wonder Just what was Newell told last Saturday?
I wonder why De-liar has removed his tongue from certain arses and questioned, yes, he actually is questioning, Brent's motives!!
I wonder if we're heading back into admin again, or should we, and start this whole shite-fest again?
I wonder just what manoeuvrability a 5% share in the club allows you to do?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:12 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Webb won't resign. In the cold light of day he knows which side his breads buttered.

I agree. His misdirection that attempts to take the flak from James Brent is nauseating. The fact that it was The President who offered to buy Wrathall a pint is a simple janner way of doing exactly what Brent has done now. The Presidents offer back then was risible as is Brent's acceptance of Wrathall now.

If he was going to resign he would have done it already. His threat to boycott the directors box is vacant when he would have us believe he infrequently occupied the prawn sandwich area anyway. Though I guess his absence will protect a few footballers wives from his roving eye and beard.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Webb on twitter wrote:
I will certainly not be able to frequent the boardroom at any point whilst Tony Wrathall remains on the board. I also know that unity is always the way forward and I will be attacked for breaking it but the decision is so divisive that bringing people together off the back if it is almost impossible.

I'd say under normal circumstances, a refusal to enter the boardroom, and an openly hostile stance that Webb agrees makes unity at the board level almost impossible, would surely make his position as club President untenable?

But oh no... Not at Argyle!

Everyone can have their prawn sandwich and eat it!
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:34 pm

Rickler wrote:
Webb on twitter wrote:
I will certainly not be able to frequent the boardroom at any point whilst Tony Wrathall remains on the board. I also know that unity is always the way forward and I will be attacked for breaking it but the decision is so divisive that bringing people together off the back if it is almost impossible.

I'd say under normal circumstances, a refusal to enter the boardroom, and an openly hostile stance that Webb agrees makes unity at the board level almost impossible, would surely make his position as club President untenable?

But oh no...   Not at Argyle!

I agree - it's a moronic statement from someone who refuses to cast any blame whatsoever on the actual person who made it. The fact is that Brent has made so many more catastrophic errors of judgement of far greater significance, some of them with profoundly negative generational implications, without so much as a bat of an eyelid from El Pres. What a self-serving plank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:44 pm

If Brent 'sacks' Chris then that is another clear message about the morals of that man (Brent). Up to now he has brooked no criticism. If Chris is allowed to stay on then the decision rests with him about what he does next. Should he stay as El Presidente with an enhanced role as voice of the people who is allowed to voice dissent? That would certainly require him to operate as the critical friend he should have been all this time. Personal relationships seemed to have got in the way so far. Should he go & make a clear public statement of dissatisfaction thus carrying the undoubted support of some fans with him. It would certainly make for interesting headlines in the local press.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:18 pm

I think after webbs statement this evening, his position is now untenable

Last edited by Dane. on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:26 pm

Rickler wrote:
Webb on twitter wrote:

But oh no...   Not at Argyle!

Indeed !!

Greensleeves ? popcorn 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:52 am

So then Chris, will you walk the walk or is it all just talking the talk?

Every Argyle fan will be expecting you to carry out your duty to resign and to relinquish the perks that were gifted to you. I suspect that isn't in your game plan though?

RESIGN!
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:03 am

Webb has served his purpose; Brent has his planning permission.

I doubt Brent gives two shits if he resigns. Brent needs people like TW and Nikkkkkk to loan the club money coz he has stated many times that he's not going to anymore. Simple really. But it must suck for those still owed money from admin to have a former director back. Just shows you where jb's priority lies. His bottom line.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:11 am

Right from the start, some of us could see that the Windsor Boys and their sycophantic chums had been bought off with promises that they would be given the run of Home Park to employ their childlike initiatives, exert control over dissenting voices, rattle buckets and bring money into the club and most importantly, as owner selected fans' reps, support his asset stripping without question.

They probably believed that they would inherit this new self sustaining club, with its shiny boxed in ministand. It would be ideal for their limited vision, ambition and provide suitable bragging rights on Exeweb and over other footballing minnows.

Now there appears to be some sort of split, as reality dawns. The farm controller doesn't know whether to stick or twist. My guess is that he will fall into line with whoever ends up controlling the club. It's all about being someone and the obvious stench of devious self interest is unbearable  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:04 am

Tringreen wrote:
Right from the start, some of us could see that the Windsor Boys and their sycophantic chums had been bought off with promises that they would be given the run of Home Park to employ their childlike initiatives, exert control over dissenting voices, rattle buckets and bring money into the club and most importantly, as owner selected fans' reps, support his asset stripping without question.

They probably believed that they would inherit this new self sustaining club, with its shiny boxed in ministand. It would be ideal for their limited vision, ambition and provide suitable bragging rights on Exeweb and other footballing minnows.

Now there appears to be some sort of split, as reality dawns. The farm controller doesn't know whether to stick or twist. My guess is that he will fall into line with whoever ends up controlling the club. It's all about being someone and the obvious stench of devious self interest is unbearable  Rolling Eyes 

In the bag, Tringers, in the bag son.
Back to top Go down
stephensdad

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:57 am

It seems to me CW wants back to our side of the fence after all his promoting of JB. I cant see TW having IJN around much longer either.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:08 am

Just think... Newell gets booted out, Pasoti turns anti, ATD becomes a voice of reason...

Tables completely turned.

And Pasoti fecked by the man (representing 3 others don't forget - and stop half-denying it, Ian, you and I both know it is completely true) who has coveted it for so long.

Ian hates people using French words (part of his educated wanker schtick, I guess) so here's a hindi one: karma. (And... no Ian, it is not a type of curry.)
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:52 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Just think... Newell gets booted out, Pasoti turns anti, ATD becomes a voice of reason...

Tables completely turned.

And Pasoti fecked by the man (representing 3 others don't forget - and stop half-denying it, Ian, you and I both know it is completely true) who has coveted it for so long.

Ian hates people using French words (part of his educated wanker schtick, I guess) so here's a hindi one: karma. (And... no Ian, it is not a type of curry.)

lol! 

'But we unleashed the poodles and saved the club !'  Pig 

No you didn't. The reluctant one had his game plan set with support from the council all along. All that was needed was a dimwitted and compliant fanbase. That's where you came in  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:54 am

I wonder if we'll get a few more sign ups as a result of this?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:55 am

stephensdad wrote:
It seems to me CW wants back to our side of the fence after all his promoting of JB. I cant see TW having IJN around much longer either.

resign webby NOW !!!!
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:59 am

Dane. wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dane. wrote:

Webb just oozes class.
Whadda guy...
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:57 am

Yep, I thought that was a bit strange too, HJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:22 am

All this crap about Webb has bottle to make that statement is pure shite, as my learned friends have pointed out it is all about trying to gain position in the new new world order, power plays are afoot my friends, stay vigilant.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:31 am

"I'm OUTRAGED!"

*doesn't step down*

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:46 am

Yep if he hasn't got the courage of his convictions he has no credibility in my eyes. a lot of hot air again from him.
looks like the equally outraged Porkster was sat next to Nikk a row behind TW in the directors box on Saturday. Not bleddy outraged enough to take a stand though. Knowing the truth, seeing the truth and believing the lies makes him pretty stupid in my eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrathall - The President Speaks   Wrathall - The President Speaks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrathall - The President Speaks
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next