Elias
pepsipete
Jethro
Peggy
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Port Vale match thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:55 pm

A fantastic effort, well done lads.  Thumbs 
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:55 pm

Good result, especially after coming back from two down!  cheers cheers cheers cheers jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor 
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:56 pm

proper job, when's the replay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Brilliant result, let's do them in the replay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:57 pm

the team did very well to come back from 2-0 that is impressive. replay it is and no doubt it MAY be on the tele too.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:01 pm

That was a great ten minutes. Exeter Chiefs blow it late on, Argyle come back from 2-0 down, and I've just booked a holiday, great hat-trick!  Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:02 pm

A very creditable result, well done to all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:05 pm

Great result, well done shez and the boys, will the replay be sponsored by fes?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Johnny Shez is a football genius! cheers 

Great result,well done to the team and lets turn 'em over in the replay.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Great stuff. Worth listening to the Vale comms. They were happy the final whistle went.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:11 pm

Great as it is I'm struggling to cope with yet another positive Argo result and performance after all the crap still  Basketball cheers bom drunken 
P.S reckon we could beat the Hammers at the moment they were seriously Sh*t today. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:15 pm

Great result. We SHOULD have enough to get to Round 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:15 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Great as it is I'm struggling to cope with yet another positive Argo result and performance after all the crap still  Basketball cheers bom drunken 
P.S reckon we could beat the Hammers at the moment they were seriously Sh*t today. Laughing 
I watched the west ham game aka's, they were pathetic! the worst prem team i think i've ever seen! it could/should have been ten nil!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:17 pm

Freathy wrote:
Great result.  We SHOULD have enough to get to Round 4.
I'll see you at the fanfest freathers! jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  cheers
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:19 pm

absolutely brilliant result...bleddy fantastic I seem to be saying this every week now...but that's how it is...absolutely fantastic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:19 pm

Purrington sounds like he's got a fine career in front of him. A shortage of full backs who can do what he appears to be able to do. He'll be in demand fairly soon, word doesn't take long. Just goes to show if you're good enough, you're old enough. So much for the Lecointe/Harvey thing.

Sheridan must be delighted with this purple patch. Maybe he's hit on something, it can just gel sometimes. Time will tell.

Sounded like the best away performance and comeback since Argyle bailed out of the Championship.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
I'll see you at the fanfest freathers! jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  cheers

Jannerrrrrrs! jocolor jocolor 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Freathy wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

God give me strength
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:27 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

God give me strength jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  geek  geek  geek  lol! 
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:28 pm

and they say IJN is a multi....
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Purrington sounds like he's got a fine career in front of him. A shortage of full backs who can do what he appears to be able to do. He'll be in demand fairly soon, word doesn't take long. Just goes to show if you're good enough, you're old enough. So much for the Lecointe/Harvey thing.

Sheridan must be delighted with this purple patch. Maybe he's hit on something, it can just gel sometimes. Time will tell.

Sounded like the best away performance and comeback since Argyle bailed out of the Championship.

Neil Warnock was already bigging him up during half time of Man U v Swans game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:38 pm

That's interesting Dougie.
What did the Port Vale comms team have to say about Purrington, and Reid for that matter ? Reid may well have found his perfect weight and maturity. Been a long time coming I would say. Maybe his head has settled into it's body. Happy for him with his current form.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:49 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
That was a great ten minutes. Exeter Chiefs blow it late on, Argyle come back from 2-0 down, and I've just booked a holiday, great hat-trick!  Very Happy sunny

Fooking gutting this side of the divide, specially after yesterday's debacle.

Great result for youse mugs and a not so dusty draw, the gay boys should sell their allocation and they are still attractive oppos, maybe even a tv deal in the offing, mucho casho for Harry P.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:56 pm

The only way the replay will be televised is if there's no other game to cover.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:00 pm

Very gracious of you Tis?

I sort of understand why big Sam played a lot of youngsters because they have a league cup semi final this week but as a club West Ham should give refunds to all their fans who traveled to Nottingham to suffer that Sh*t.

Anyone remember Forest beating West Ham years ago in the FA Cup, possibly 5-0 again, when the Hammers fans still outsung the Forest fans and we're just brilliant for the whole of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Port Vale match thread   Port Vale match thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Port Vale match thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next