Czarcasm
Angry
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale Empty
PostSubject: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptyThu May 04, 2023 10:55 am

lets get it done and get that win and drink champagne from the winners of league one trophy and not from the runners up trophy.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptyThu May 04, 2023 12:06 pm

I want Ipswich to absolutely smash Fleetwood, then for us to get an awful scrappy deflected own goal in the 97th minute to win 0-1. Just to annoy them even more.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptyThu May 04, 2023 12:16 pm

If we go up as Champions it will give Sigh another £4m to spend on the community and the sooner that shite is built the sooner we can concentrate on the core business at Argyle.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptyThu May 04, 2023 9:44 pm

I was just happy we were promoted and not having to go through playoffs ..but now we are promoted..I say bollox now let’s go & win it
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptyFri May 05, 2023 8:04 am

Would have been nice to go into the final game with no pressure at all and play with free abandon.  Ipswich are obviously going to hammer nothing to play for Fleetwood out of sight but, although Vale too have nothing to play for, you can bet the Vale players will play like their very lives depended them being the only team to do the double over Argo.  Argo fans need to make this like a home game.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptyFri May 05, 2023 8:46 am

This game could see one of two Argyle’s, total crap ( Charlton, Grimsby) or brilliant.
I think we’ll go up as Champions
COYG!!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptyFri May 05, 2023 10:13 am

Hopefully the players will be browned off with the worldwide ipswich love in and be right up for it, if they're already on the beach then it will be a slog, vale will be right up for it, last game of season, at home, big crowd and as freathy said, the chance to do the double over us.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptyFri May 05, 2023 12:00 pm

I think we will do it this squad has really solidified in the last six weeks or so. Last Saturday should have been nervey but there was never any doubt in the minds of any of us that were there. Going up in second will be a tad annoying not a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Mark Edwards

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptyFri May 05, 2023 12:35 pm

I find myself with a spare ticket for Sunday's game if any ATDers would like it for £25 (just to cover ticket cost and admin fees).

Cheers,
Mark.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptyFri May 05, 2023 1:44 pm

Whatever the result on Sunday we will still have more wins in the season than any other Club in the FL or Premiership

If that doesn't make us the best team, I don't know what does.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySat May 06, 2023 7:35 pm

Getting promoted was special, going up as champions  would be the icing on the cake.

The players should hopefully be up for this game and finish the job off to cap a great season. Some of the squad will not be here next season and they will want to leave on a high.

Heard that plenty of Argyle fans are going without tickets, not too sure how accurate that be.

I was reading the main Vale forum and some were saying that Argyle fans have got hold of home end tickets. Also some Vale fans do not mind if Argyle fans invade the pitch, while others think it should not happen.

I think Argyle will trounce Vale tomorrow and go up as champions.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySat May 06, 2023 8:26 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Getting promoted was special, going up as champions  would be the icing on the cake.

The players should hopefully be up for this game and finish the job off to cap a great season. Some of the squad will not be here next season and they will want to leave on a high.

Heard that plenty of Argyle fans are going without tickets, not too sure how accurate that be.

I was reading the main Vale forum and some were saying that Argyle fans have got hold of home end tickets. Also some Vale fans do not mind if Argyle fans invade the pitch, while others think it should not happen.

I think Argyle will trounce Vale tomorrow and go up as champions.

i really hope so after last month disgusting performance at wembley in the pizza cup i dont want to see us come up short and miss out on winning the league.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySun May 07, 2023 7:01 am

In good ole Argyle style please!! please!! please!!
Don’t F#[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this up….it’s ours to lose  so COYG  let’s go about this professionally the last 90mins of the season ..and bring this baby home !! cheers
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySun May 07, 2023 11:08 am

Can't see us winning this one,1-1 draw and Ipswich to win easily at Fleetwood.

'Tis the Argo way innit
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySun May 07, 2023 11:53 am

Just want to say, and we know it well enough, Fleetwood are no mugs.
Or is that desperation 😁
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySun May 07, 2023 12:02 pm

No Way are Argyle on the beach yet they will want to finish this off, love the selection early goal would be nice if not just do what we've been doing.
Thanks to the twat (or twats) who went to the game last week with this new flu bug I spent last night in hospital after collapsing yesterday whilst checking the sheep. Feck I feel grim. Come on cheer me up Argyle.
Argyle tv having it's first glitch, sound gone. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySun May 07, 2023 12:04 pm

Gonna be MK all over again.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySun May 07, 2023 12:08 pm

We are going to get walloped.  Another 5-0 defeat.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySun May 07, 2023 12:22 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
No Way are Argyle on the beach yet they will want to finish this off, love the selection early goal would be nice if not just do what we've been doing.
Thanks to the twat (or twats) who went to the game last week with this new flu bug I spent last night in hospital after collapsing yesterday whilst checking the sheep. Feck I feel grim. Come on cheer me up Argyle.
Argyle tv having it's first glitch, sound gone. Mad Mad
my virgins crashed completely of all days ffs
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySun May 07, 2023 1:00 pm

Up The Bastard Argyle!!!!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySun May 07, 2023 1:13 pm

Ipswich winning 1-0 …come on Argo get a 3rd put it to bed
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySun May 07, 2023 1:30 pm

Cod Army!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySun May 07, 2023 1:57 pm

That’s it cheers parteeeeee :greenrave: d1 drunk drunk parteeeeee
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySun May 07, 2023 2:13 pm

Champions!

Well done Argyle for a great season!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale EmptySun May 07, 2023 2:20 pm

Champions, and justifiably so. :greenrave:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale   once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale Empty

Back to top Go down

once more unto the breach dear friends once more match thread port vale
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next