pepsipete
Elias
Peggy
Old Timer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:25 pm

I still can't recogise anyone from the pc brigade yet. Could it be that being pc is an individual recognition based on an individuals prejudices? In other words, if you don't agree with something, does the person with the view that you do not agree with gain the hat of being pc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:46 pm

GOB wrote:
I still can't recogise anyone from the pc brigade yet. Could it be that being pc is an individual recognition based on an individuals prejudices? In other words, if you don't agree with something, does the person with the view that you do not agree with gain the hat of being pc?
Yep...also see "troll", "clueless" etc.

Why can't I beat my kids?! Bloody PC or wot!

That's an extreme example but you get me yeah?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:18 pm

hairy j wrote:
GOB wrote:
Yep...also see "troll", "clueless" etc.

Why can't I beat my kids?! Bloody PC or wot!

That's an extreme example but you get me yeah?
Totally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:09 pm

Taking the piss out of down syndrome kids on the internet,or death threat pm's is that anybodys idea of being pc? pc people in glass houses and stones come to mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:28 pm

There is prejudice in all forms of life and there always will be, its just a case of what an individual believes to be or not to be.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:47 pm

hairy j wrote:
I rung rings 'round you Tis.
"rung rings"?

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:51 pm

GOB wrote:
I agree that people with prejudice will label anyone pc who doesn't agree with them but there are a lot of totally unnecessary rules and regulations to promote rules for the sake of them, I thought that my example of not employing black farmers where there aren't any was a good example of the pc brigade in action? I'm not racist and the company I worked for definitely wasn't, having it implied that you are being discriminatory hurts a bit and helps no one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Iggy wrote:
GOB wrote:
I agree that people with prejudice will label anyone pc who doesn't agree with them but there are a lot of totally unnecessary rules and regulations to promote rules for the sake of them, I thought that my example of not employing black farmers where there aren't any was a good example of the pc brigade in action? I'm not racist and the company I worked for definitely wasn't, having it implied that you are being discriminatory hurts a bit and helps no one.

Exactly, there are a few and it seems growing amount of PC fascists (i'm not talking about social idealists but people who are employed in jobs where they have the power to affect peoples lives) who seem to take great pleasure in making things as difficult as possible by applying the exact letter of the law instead of showing any flexibility or common sense. You only have to look at the lawmakers themselves in parliament, many of whom don't like to practice what they preach to us plebs. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Iggy wrote:
GOB wrote:
I completely agree Iggy and those that pass such silly comments do no favors what-so-ever for the fight against intolerance and extremism.

It's the ones that don't like to employ black farmers because of their skin colour that I enjoy crossing swords with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Me too mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
hairy j wrote:
I rung rings 'round you Tis.
"rung rings"?

I rest my case.
Troooooooooollllllllled again. Tis? Tis! Tis? You so lame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:20 am

Never expect anything from the stewards, thugs and tw*ts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Never expect anything from the stewards, thugs and tw*ts.
And none of them have eyebrows either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Not as bad as the 2 men behind me against Burton, bear in mind I'd never seen them at HP before (I stand in the same place every match)

"Burton got nothing"

"Burton are sh*te"

"we can thrash these their f*cking woeful"

"come on lads we're doing better than these minnow's's "

Then somebody turned around and said "yet they can still beat us"  you nonce Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:17 pm

'Rewarding participation'   raised eyebrow  lol! 

We're Plimuff Argiggle and we're doing arrrrrrr best !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:08 pm

Ewe dunno waaat yooouuuumm miiissiin on them 'terraces' every week Tring, sounds like a scream dunnit bhey, bet you just can't wait to get back.   jocolor  jocolor   jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Don't think I'll ever set foot inside the place again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4