pepsipete
Elias
Peggy
Old Timer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:40 pm

I've worked for the black farmer as well, he's a proper cnut, loves to know where you exist on the social scale, he's no farmer more of a successful business man who bought a farm. Also notice he's called THE black farmer not one of them.
I didn't notice any black people working on his farm either. Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:11 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
GOB wrote:
That's for society to define, not you.
If society did the defining not only should we never have given up the death penalty but it would be applied to a load more crimes.

Lobby groups from the 'Race' industry make the definitions up as they go along, just like everything else, society defines nothing, their is no democracy, a small group who have grabbed all the money and all the power make all the decisions, I should have thought that would have been pretty obvious to a Garg, do the majority of the fans get a say at your club?
Maybe I should rephrase what I said. Society chooses the politicians, the politicians create the law and the law defines what racism is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Is it acceptable to break wind and call the referee a blithering buffoon at football matches? because if the pc happyclapping collective have their way it will be watching football in silence with just a sporadic light round of applause at the end, if you dont like swearing, calling players rude names, or general naughtiness, dont go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Let's throw racism out of the game man!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:21 pm

hairy j wrote:
Let's throw racism out of the game man!

You've surpassed yourself there, Mr j, how did you do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:25 pm

The trouble with having a go at "the PC brigade" is that without them we would still have slaves, women wouldn't work outside the home, children would still be sent up chimneys or work in industry, animals would be worked until they dropped dead, the only ones who could vote would be rich men, most of us would be eating dangerously adulterated food & drink and people would still be put in the work-house when they were on hard times. Bloody do-gooders!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:48 pm

knecht wrote:
The trouble with having a go at "the PC brigade" is that without them we would still have slaves, women wouldn't work outside the home, children would still be sent up chimneys or work in industry, animals would be worked until they dropped dead, the only ones who could vote would be rich men, most of us would be eating dangerously adulterated food & drink and people would still be put in the work-house when they were on hard times. Bloody do-gooders!!!!!
I've got no time for racist's, or extremists of any kind, including the pc brigade,! i thought democracy led to the benefits us pesants enjoy! comparing the hero's of the past, to the happy clappies of today is stretching it a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Let's hang the pc brigade!

BTW, how will we know them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:57 pm

They wear sandals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:00 pm

GOB wrote:
Let's hang the pc brigade!

BTW, how will we know them?
They smell of lentils and pesto, when you get close enough you'll know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:02 pm

And Val Doonican jumpers...........oh, and they always cross the road rather than pass a MacDonalds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
knecht wrote:
I've got no time for racist's, or extremists of any kind, including the pc brigade,! i thought democracy led to the benefits us pesants enjoy! comparing the hero's of the past, to the happy clappies of today is stretching it a bit.
You no time for racist's or extremists of any kind, some would say you're pc, you better start running because they will smell you! clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:07 pm

GOB wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
knecht wrote:
You no time for racist's or extremists of any kind, some would say you're pc, you better start running because they will smell you! clown 
Ffs the nightmare has come true flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Nelson Mandela was put in prison for objecting to racism. The Suffragettes wanted a vote. Jesus was crucified for challenging the structured 'church'. They'd be classed as PC at one point by certain people. There's everything right about challenging the status quo. We're becoming a very intolerrant society - the scapegoating of the unemployed and disabled, hatred towards immigration and distrust of the 'have-nots'.
Being "PC" is about inclusivity, decency and morality.
God bless 'em all.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:23 pm

hairy j wrote:
Coughs, Bullshit!

Being PC is about intolerance, control and self aggrandisement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Coughs, Bullshit!

Being PC is about intolerance, control and self aggrandisement.
I knew you'd take the bait - I can play you like a fiddle Tis. Thought you were some kind of super-brain. Super-stupid more like. Stoopid! LOL
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
They wear sandals.
On their avatar. Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:04 am

The PC brigade are generally people that have their own very narrow thinking agenda in front of them, one of these groups would be feminists (not all feminists by any stretch of the imagination) that would have all men castrated and banned from any job with more responsibility than a bin man, my sisters one I should know. The other lot that grip my shit are the health and safety brigade, my lads had to play tag rugby until they were 11 and even then there were parents trying to get rugby banned altoghether! No wonder we struggle asianst the southern hemisphere teams. I watched Charlie Boorman in USA last night and he was watching eight year old kids bull riding, that's the way to bring a kid up! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:24 am

Iggy wrote:
The PC brigade are generally people that have their own very narrow thinking agenda in front of them, one of these groups would be feminists (not all feminists by any stretch of the imagination) that would have all men castrated and banned from any job with more responsibility than a bin man, my sisters one I should know. The other lot that grip my shit are the health and safety brigade, my lads had to play tag rugby until they were 11 and even then there were parents trying to get rugby banned altoghether! No wonder we struggle asianst the southern hemisphere teams. I watched Charlie Boorman in USA last night and he was watching eight year old kids bull riding, that's the way to bring a kid up! Very Happy 
Sadly, it is the way the UK has become. Even back in the nineties our local youth football club officers, insisted on handing out medals to everyone, even those finishing bottom of a league.
Things have got gradually worse with those who have bought into misplaced positivity, applauding kids off the pitch and shouting 'well played!' , often when the performance has been woeful and lacking in pride.

Praise when it is due, resonates in the memory banks. Endless misplaced positivity does not create winners.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Iggy wrote:
Nah. That's a massive minority. People wanting equality where equality doesn't exist aren't narrow minded, they just want equality. The problem with the PC tag is that you can apply it to any one wanting equality incorrectly and it sticks.

There's nothing wrong with rewarding participation either - even if you lose. Children should be encouraged to participate in sport. I've seen the other side where a parent (a woman) ran onto a pitch and pushed my mate over as he'd just fouled her son, I've seen a referee physically assaulted - pushed about - by players and parents in an under 16 match and almost weekly you'd hear "get stuck in"/"make him know you're there" shouts from Mums and Dads on the sideline. Children gain nothing from that apart from a very bad example.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:12 pm

hairy j wrote:

Nah. That's a massive minority.
Durr, "a massive minority", bit of an oxymoron from a bit of a ..................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Massive minority meaning people think it's massive but it ain't... it's a minority. I rung rings 'round you Tis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:39 am

Comon Hairy you're being pedantic, I think that the pc brigade that I am on about have inherited that title with merit, maybe you could suggest another name for that massive minority that I speak of?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:18 am

how about 'decent'?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next