Earwegoagain
Sir Francis Drake
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Board Meeting Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 12:02 pm

Any news from this to emerge yet?

I'd heard that all directors were asked to attend which is, apparently, unusual but I've seen no mention of it.

Which I guess means that it's batten down the hatches, chaps, steady as she goes and we'll ride the storm out.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 3:38 pm

More likely to discuss how they are going to keep the ship from leaking. The lack of news from the club of late has been noticeable. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at this one.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Maybe brent led the singing of we're shit and we know we are
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Freathy wrote:
Maybe brent led the singing of we're shit and we know we are
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Look at the Win Bonus money, Jim's saved! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 5:00 pm

Is this the last meeting with Brent as chairman?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 5:28 pm

I reckon there's big shit going down, toilet blocking hugeness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 5:59 pm

Maybe all part of feigning crisis to put pressure on PCC.  Maybe the council have smelled a rat at last. Maybe they'll be changing in the Life Centre at the ed of the month. Maybe Hallett is having second thoughts
I doubt it has anything to do with the football.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 6:36 pm

Does it ever Bees?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 6:41 pm

They might be deciding on their pub crawl route for when James steps down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Probably looking for safer seating area on match days
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 7:38 pm

harv will be along soon, he will have some inside news
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 7:44 pm

Tgwu wrote:

I wonder who the inside news came from?

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 7:47 pm

Hmm! The plot thickens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 8:00 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Does it ever Bees?

I suppose if they ever do discuss the footfall football, the ultra important newly decorated and celebrated "Director of Football" would be invited. Would't want the showers to be put in the wrong place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Must admit Hallett been quiet - let's hope he's still on song!!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 7:02 am

Tgwu wrote:

Not a clue to be honest. Didnt even know there was a meeting till SFD mentioned it.
Very much doubt it was to discuss Adams position.

So much else wrong with the club though that it could be anything. PCC got a meet next week over Brents lack of drainage progress and lack of Planning Permission but doubt everyone would be called in for that
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 7:34 am

beesrus wrote:
Maybe all part of feigning crisis to put pressure on PCC.  Maybe the council have smelled a rat at last. Maybe they'll be changing in the Life Centre at the ed of the month. Maybe Hallett is having second thoughts
I doubt it has anything to do with the football.

All together now - 7 more years!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 7:47 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
PCC got a meet next week over Brents lack of drainage progress and lack of Planning Permission but doubt everyone would be called in for that

They would if they wanted to stamp their feet and present themselves as a club in crisis, as the ploy with the council.... with the embedded language being 2020 will be chaos in the park, unless you let me off the planning conditions. All part of Br(ent)exit brinkmanship.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 8:41 am

beesrus wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
PCC got a meet next week over Brents lack of drainage progress and lack of Planning Permission but doubt everyone would be called in for that

They would if they wanted to stamp their feet and present themselves as a club in crisis, as the ploy with the council.... with the embedded language being 2020 will be chaos in the park, unless you let me off the planning conditions. All part of Br(ent)exit brinkmanship.  

Yep I reckon you may well have nailed it Bees.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 9:15 am

The meeting was to discuss the height of the Brent Statue, i believe a compromise 100 metres was agreed in the end.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 9:52 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The meeting was to discuss the height of the Brent Statue, i believe a compromise 100 metres was agreed in the end.

Jon Back will no doubt project manage it's erection with consultant advice from Newell and Chris Webb. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 10:34 am

I hear Jon Back's pretty good at erections!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 10:58 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

....is it being made in N Korea....they're quite good at giant statues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 10:58 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

LOL

but for future reference if anything commemorating brent or plebb ever gets put up bythe club i will tear it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 11:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board Meeting Yesterday   Board Meeting Yesterday Empty

Back to top Go down

Board Meeting Yesterday
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next