Peggy
Old Timer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shonbo

shonbo

To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Hairy. I generally like you and your posts, however, 53 is not old its the new early 40's. Cnut
Back to top Go down
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Is 53 really elderly ?Sad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:07 pm

LOL - trolling old people is really easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
On the club Facebook page recently they posted about the arrival of Lavery on loan and the first comment was that it would go towards evening up the black/white balance of the team!

I couldn't believe someone posted that in this day and age. That comment and my reply were both deleted pretty swiftly.
Surprised they allow you to post at all. I was banned for no other reason than Napoleon was commenting at the same time as my good self. Funny that lol! 
Well my comment was removed within 5 minutes so it may have been on Porky's orders. There's a few Argyle groups on Facebook and I did see the porcine one commenting one day laying into someone who I expect uses ATD and I've seen his midget offspring posting the odd comment, words of one syllable obviously, so the family tentacles do reach much further than just Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:39 pm

While I don't agree with his actions, rather than looking at him with your funny eyebrows, why were you too cowardly to say anything, or report to the nearest steward.

Instead you find the safety of your Ethernet cable more suitable to give it the big one

pathetic
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Dane. wrote:
While I don't agree with his actions, rather than looking at him with your funny eyebrows, why were you too cowardly to say anything, or report to the nearest steward.

Instead you find the safety of your Ethernet cable more suitable to give it the big one

pathetic  
Agreed. Its so often the case when these 'incidents' occur, no one is brave enough to say anything at the time but behind the comfort of there computer screen they're more than happy to take the moral high ground whilst moaning about what should have been done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:13 pm

I'm not moaning and his daughter told him to shut up anyway. I was surprised as I genuinely don't hear things like this where I sit. If it had been more than one comment, persistant abuse, I would have done something. Telling stewards isn't going to do much is it? I'm not a shrinking violet by any means but it was dealt with by his daughter. Again, it was surprising to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Using the term "black" in its literal, descriptive form doesn't make the fellah a racist anywhere but Hairy PC world and unfortunately the overtly PC courts.

Gobby tw@ maybe, racist possibly, someone who gives a turd what Hairy thinks? Very very unlikely.

Eyebrow eh?

Scary stuff at the Theatre of Has Beens.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Using the term "black" in its literal, descriptive form doesn't make the fellah a racist anywhere but Hairy PC world and unfortunately the overtly PC courts.

Gobby tw@ maybe, racist possibly, someone who gives a turd what Hairy thinks? Very very unlikely.

Eyebrow eh?

Scary stuff at the Theatre of Has Beens.
Using the word black in a descriptive sense isn't racist. Saying 'the black fella who lives down the road' is very obviously not racist and no-one's saying it is.

Using it as part of an insult is very obviously racist though and I'm amazed you can't make the distinction. Whilst using it sandwiched in between the obviously insulting words of 'greedy and 'tw@t' makes it very obvious that black is being used in an insulting sense. You never hear people say 'greedy white tw@t' or 'greedy brown haired tw@t' or 'greedy born in January tw@t' or so on. Because those features are never discriminated against and they are never used in amongst insults. The word black obviously isn't racist but when it's next to the words 'greedy' and 'tw@t' then it very obviously says that being black is something to be insulted and I'm amazed I have to explain that.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:55 pm

GreenSam wrote:

Using it as part of an insult is very obviously racist though and I'm amazed you can't make the distinction. Whilst using it sandwiched in between the obviously insulting words of 'greedy and 'tw@t' makes it very obvious that black is being used in an insulting sense.
Greedy ginger tw@, greedy fat tw@, greedy Irish tw@, greedy old tw@, greedy ex Argyle tw@ or even you dirty Northern bastards, all groups who are regularly discriminated against, I am not denying the possibility of racist intent, merely that in order to be able to substantiate the charge so predictably raised by the doyen of PC tw@tery one should have to identify specifically whether the impulsive shout was predicated upon the greediness or the blackness of Mr. Reid.

Just an opinion like, I am not a devotee of the idiot outburst at a game, I just don't think we should be nailing people up for being stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:34 pm

I like the fact people try and use the term "pc" as an insult. It's funny as what they're saying is, "I want to live in a World where people can be discriminatory and abuse difference". It's easy not seeing racism, sexism, blah-di-blah-ism as an issue when it doesn't affect you.
A friend of mine has a father who'll routinely use the word "coon" and claims it ian't racist as he had a "coon" on his team at work in the Dockyard in the 80s who didn't mind being called a "coon".
I actually did once object to someone behind me shouting "get up you fanny, get up you woman" once when a player went down injured - I asked him if he'd seen a woman give birth - he hadn't and his girlfriend started agreeing with me and called him a "tw@t".
I'm quite the hero!
Tis is a well. known ukip, white, I'm alright Jack knob-end anyway.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

Using it as part of an insult is very obviously racist though and I'm amazed you can't make the distinction. Whilst using it sandwiched in between the obviously insulting words of 'greedy and 'tw@t' makes it very obvious that black is being used in an insulting sense.
Greedy ginger tw@, greedy fat tw@, greedy Irish tw@, greedy old tw@, greedy ex Argyle tw@ or even you dirty Northern bastards, all groups who are regularly discriminated against, I am not denying the possibility of racist intent, merely that in order to be able to substantiate the charge so predictably raised by the doyen of PC tw@tery one should have to identify specifically whether the impulsive shout was predicated upon the greediness or the blackness of Mr. Reid.

Just an opinion like, I am not a devotee of the idiot outburst at a game, I just don't think we should be nailing people up for being stupid.
Ginger people may well have jokes made about them but don't come in for any kind of systematic societal oppression and nor do Northern people in spite of them being the main victims of many economic decisions.

Irish and fat people? Well to an extent yeah but there's no way they get as raw a deal out of life even in this day and age as black people do. That's the social context that makes saying 'black' so much worse than saying 'bald' or whatever. It exists within a context that whether we like it or not is nowhere near post-racial.

Hairy has it spot on- easy to be blase about something you don't feel the full effects of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:19 pm

It's easy, really easy. If you know that the words and context that you are to use will upset someone, then don't say the words!

It's quite an amazing trick and it even helps us to gain a position in a society!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Tis gets called a fat cnut all the time..............he just takes it on the chins. Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:27 pm

That's different, Tis deserves it clown 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:02 am

hairy j wrote:
I actually did once object to someone behind me shouting "get up you fanny, get up you woman" once when a player went down injured - I asked him if he'd seen a woman give birth - he hadn't and his girlfriend started agreeing with me and called him a "tw@t".
I'm quite the hero!
Yeah, course you did and course you are, fookin dreamworld you live in if you think anyone believes that bull shit.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:04 am

GOB wrote:
It's easy, really easy. If you know that the words and context that you are to use will upset someone, then don't say the words!

It's quite an amazing trick and it even helps us to gain a position in a society!

I think you might be ignoring the fact that some people simply aren't all that bright, still doesn't make them racists.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:24 am

GreenSam wrote:
Ginger people may well have jokes made about them but don't come in for any kind of systematic societal oppression
Really, you think not?

Black people have certainly been refused jobs because of the colour of their skin by some, but then again so have ginges, fatsos, mingers, munters and I am sure Northern Monkeys, we are not talking about some KKK lynching in the deep South here, just a tw@ with a shortfall of decorum sat just behind a knobber with some serious eyebrows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:24 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
GOB wrote:

I think you might be ignoring the fact that some people simply aren't all that bright, still doesn't make them racists.
That's for society to define, not you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:14 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
hairy j wrote:
I'm quite the hero!
Yeah, course you did and course you are, fookin dreamworld you live in if you think anyone believes that bull shit.
Did too.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:57 am

Azzer

I doubt you would confront anyone, unless your playing call of duty on your xbox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:53 am

Whilst not condoning calling anyone a tw@t black or otherwise, I agree with Tis really, I've heard some real racist chants coming out of 15 and 16, this in context is pretty low down the list of problems at football. If anybody called me PC I would be insulted, I think that the PC brigade have a lot to answer for, they deflect the glare of publicity away from real problems here and abroad because they are really pissed off that women aren't running every single post of power in the country or that small rural businesses are racist because they don't employ fifty percent black people when they live in an area where the population is pretty well one hundred per cent white. I worked for a company training farm workers for a few years and we failed our annual government audit every year for that fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:11 am

Surely there's a black farmers association ? we've got the association of black lawyers, the association of black police, for crying out loud we've even got the association of black cab drivers. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:38 am

GOB wrote:
That's for society to define, not you.
If society did the defining not only should we never have given up the death penalty but it would be applied to a load more crimes.

Lobby groups from the 'Race' industry make the definitions up as they go along, just like everything else, society defines nothing, there is no democracy, a small group who have grabbed all the money and all the power make all the decisions, I should have thought that would have been pretty obvious to a Garg, do the majority of the fans get a say at your club?

Last edited by Lord Tisdale on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Surely there's a black farmers association ? we've got the association of black lawyers, the association of black police, for crying out loud we've even got the association of black cab drivers.  Very Happy 
There's a range of  food by The Black Farmer, who is a black farmer. His daughter also has a range of food and her business is of course The Black Farmers Daughter Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think his farm is near Dartmoor, I've met him before when he stood as a Conservative candidate here in Wiltshire in the last general election, and he's pretty forthright in his views on pretty much everything. An interesting guy to talk to but a Conservative none the less Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday   To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To The Racist Idiot Behind Me yesterday
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next