green_genie
Tringreen
Peggy
Dougie
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:43 pm

So is that really Daz or is it Newell using his mates account to be a mod Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:56 pm

On the Pasoti thread about this Hooper the snooper can't stop himself "outing" Stuart C as Green Genie as if he's worked it out being a genius detective!

No Hooper you feckin scumbag, he hasn't tried hiding it unlike you and your friends so you're not exactly Columbo. 

Prick really needs to remember the snidey shit he gets up to before posting like the sanctimonious piece of shit he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:07 am

Rumours.
Damned rumours.
And internet rumours.

It may be true. Until I see evidence, I'm suspicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:36 am

There could be a better end state to all this after all.
Every cloud has a silver lining and all that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:51 am

Greenjock wrote:
On the Pasoti thread about this Hooper the snooper can't stop himself "outing" Stuart C as Green Genie as if he's worked it out being a genius detective!

No Hooper you feckin scumbag, he hasn't tried hiding it unlike you and your friends so you're not exactly Columbo. 

Prick really needs to remember the snidey shit he gets up to before posting like the sanctimonious piece of shit he is.
You would hope that Hooper being a supposed fan representative, that he would have thanked Stuart for passing on the information and immediately jumped on the phone to ask questions. But no, the best he can manage is a childish and belittling attempt to smear the concern and ask for evidence while condemning the comment as being "a bit strong"!

Surely if these guys are 'fans' then they would and should be concerned that such a rumor may have credibility?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:04 am

Greenjock wrote:

What a piece of shite he is.

Why was there any need to "out" Green Genie?

That sums up this whole stinking club at the moment, people can't wait to out someone who doesn't tow the party line.

Come on then Hoops, i'm sure you already know exactly who I am.  How about you give my address to Nool and the rest of the scum connected to this club and we'll see what happens when they turn up on my door Wink 

That's if you can find the correct address for me Wink Wink

And in rides Angry Andy. I wonder if the real reason he left the rozzer's is because he had a hernia everytime he interviewed someone. TELL ME NOW DID YOU DO THE FACKING CRIME.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:16 am

He's also had a dig at the AFT, Andy, Tring, Rickler and me late last night so he was obviously doing a Jameson drunken 

Keep going Hooper, it'll make the day I stand in front of you all the sweeter as I watch you have a heart attack when you realise who I am.

Remember dogbreath it's you who did the dirty so you're going to get stick for it from regular fans seeing as your a fans rep. What cnuts like Newell, Webb and their assistants tell you counts for nothing because they''re all as slimy as you.

Up late last night knocking one out to a picture of Newell's wife in a swimsuit again? Odd behaviour from such a moral crusader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:18 am

He's going to look a total wank if there's any truth in this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:20 am

GOB wrote:

He's going to look a total wank if there's any truth in this.
As opposed to what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:22 am

a bigger wank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:41 am

Greenjock wrote:
He's also had a dig at the AFT, Andy, Tring, Rickler and me late last night so he was obviously doing a Jameson drunken 

Keep going Hooper, it'll make the day I stand in front of you all the sweeter as I watch you have a heart attack when you realise who I am.

Remember dogbreath it's you who did the dirty so you're going to get stick for it from regular fans seeing as your a fans rep. What cnuts like Newell, Webb and their assistants tell you counts for nothing because they''re all as slimy as you.

Up late last night knocking one out to a picture of Newell's wife in a swimsuit again? Odd behaviour from such a moral crusader.
What's even more distasteful is that he's used the Photo Competition thread to make his attack on the AFT. Can he not let the Trust give some good news without hijacking it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:43 am

I wouldn't be one tiny bit surprised if the rumour came from the pasoti junta in the knowledge that someone would raise it and in turn provide an excuse for a smear campaign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:45 am

GOB wrote:

I wouldn't be one tiny bit surprised if the rumour came from the pasoti junta in the knowledge that someone would raise it and in turn provide an excuse for a smear campaign.
A bit like the Sheridan rumours that did the rounds recently?

I wonder if they were started off by someone deliberately......popcorn 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:10 am

Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:

A bit like the Sheridan rumours that did the rounds recently?

I wonder if they were started off by someone deliberately......popcorn 
So I hear!

It seems the pasoti junta have been hard at work but unfortunately they are one trick ponies lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:26 am

It can't be true because smarmy Ollie has dismissed it and rebuked Damon for telling tales. Really funny that coming from a Pasoti mod Razz 

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=80186&p=1402330#p1402330

I do like Ho Ho Green Benny though Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:43 am

You can pretty accurately predict each name that will be attracted to a comment from Damon, funny that innit! clown 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:00 pm

Anybody who refuses to believe that pasoti isn't being run by a bully, or the owner of the club being influenced by some deeply unpleasant individuals, should be forced to read this:

IJN on pasoti wrote:
It's not serious Graham it's ludicrous.

Plus the OP has a habit of chucking someting on this site, and then simply let others do his damage for him.

I personally don't know what the OP brings to Pasoti, I really don't, he's just a bitter man who has shown to most how bitter he is, and even worse, he's a bitter man who takes up the mantle of someone who really cares about financial propriety when in real life his continuing standard is way, way lower than that.

He's obviously got hold of something, we (all of us reading this) don't really know what, but hasn't the guts to come out and say it or the brain to work out what it is.

As you have said (in your somewhat cautious manner) would PCC allow this to happen? Sounds a pig in a poke to me.

This man sees his audience (just look at some of the names on this thread) and off he goes, insinuating in that nasty little manner he has.
Luckily nothing ever gets deleted off of here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:12 pm

He could have responded with an intelligent, good intention and well mannered reply to Graham's comments but no, he decided to write six paragraphs of insulting and muck spreading in an attempted character assassination that almost mimics and highlights his own behavioral character flaws and mental illness.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:14 pm

They know where I am if they want to sue me for libel and/or defamation - but guess what, no solicitor's letter on my doorstep.

Last edited by Damon.Lenszner on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:17 pm

His debate input is virtually nil, his only use if to sell mugs and stickers and most seem to be simply discounting his opinion and ignoring him, I would do the same Damon.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:17 pm

IJN is a ghastly bully - like many, I've had experience of the kind of treatment he dishes out aided and abetted by his low-life chums. Reading that post makes me shudder. Quite how the Chairman of a football club can associate himself with such a creature is beyond belief. Says a lot about Brent if you ask me.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:19 pm

He seems to be freaking out a bit over there, it's quite funny clown 

Eat cake and drink fizzy Ian, you know you will feel better for it lol!

Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 9k=

Last edited by GOB on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Link please. Might want to get my illegal team onto him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:28 pm

Take Hooper and the gang to the cleaners.
Popcorn time me thinks.......................
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Coming to this a bit late with no inside info but I would be stunned if Brent was paying anything at all to PCC, he is the sharkyest of sharks whereas PCC is full of time serving committee men desperate to plug the holes in the coffers created by the downturn in economic activity locally. Had he shown a little imagination I am shore he could have had a queue of councilors lining up on the Ho to give him a nosh.

Really rich people never have to pay for anything whereas the poor pay more for everything and have to pay up front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange rumour about the club
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next