Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....

Go down 
+21
Coxside_Green
jabba the gut ecfc
Greenskin
Damon.Lenszner
argyle_till_i_die
lawnmowerman
Jethro
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Dane
argyl3
Chemical Ali
LondonGreen
Peggy
Czarcasm
gasser9
Dougie
green_genie
Tringreen
Elias
mannameadbabe
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:06 am

I remember Steve getting involved on Pasoti and getting his knickers in a twist over here too which stopped him posting on here.

Sue pollard also gleefully carried on the myth that the FOCP had joined forces with the AFT to stop the development gping ahead, even after it had been made clear that nobody had said that at all and it was just Newell being a cnut as usual.

Just like the GTs aren't involved yet according to Newell and Webb they were discussing how it was the 18 yr old club employee or GTs groupie as Newell put it who had been making the threats on here as Greenman.

These people are involved because they believe Newell, Webb and PL2FACED and want to show that they're "onside."

Other than that they do great work for the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:12 am

Greenjock wrote:
I remember Steve getting involved on Pasoti and getting his knickers in a twist over here too which stopped him posting on here.

Sue pollard also gleefully carried on the myth that the FOCP had joined forces with  the AFT to stop the development gping ahead, even after it had been made clear that nobody had said that at all and it was just Newell being a cnut as usual.

Just like the GTs aren't involved yet according to Newell and Webb they were discussing how it was the 18 yr old club employee or GTs groupie as Newell put it who had been making the threats on here as Greenman.

These people are involved because they believe Newell, Webb and PL2FACED and want to show that they're "onside."

I don't remember that bit Jock, I didn't even know he was an ATD member?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:41 am

green_genie wrote:
As someone else who knows Steve, I'll second Peggy's defence of him.

He is a very decent man who doesn't want to get embroiled in the sleaze of Argyle "politics".

He has interjected on a couple of threads where the "attack dogs" were trying to discredit my arguments on HHP.

It is the vilification of people like Steve and Sue who are only seen by the wider Argyle community as spending their own time doing good for the club that leaves this site wide open to the inner circles' "freaks and weirdos" conspiracy theorists jibes .
Totally agree. I was going to post this point against DavidFriio4 who said GoS provided a photo for Pasoti (or something) so is therefore 'guilty by association'. It is the continual posts like this which make ATD come across as a little too heretical. Almost everything has to be 'them' and 'us', and posters here can be quite savage to many individuals who probably have no knowledge of the crossfire they are caught in the middle of, and haven't done anything wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:50 am

Like it or lump it, freak or weirdo, friend or foe, liked or disliked, it matters not from the fact that Steve of GOS, took part in a thread that was designed purely and simply to insult and antaganise users of this forum, ATD. 

Now I am sure that Steve is a decent enough chap, I'm sure that many of you like him and I am sure that he does a bloody good job with GOS etc. But the fact remains that he did make a contribution to the campaign directed at fans that used ATD and who had a different opinion to the pasoti junta. 

Just because he is a friend or a 'good type' doesn't mean that history books can be rewritten. I know what I and others read and I will be sticking to it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Greens on Screen has always been held as a respectable website on fan forums like here and corporate marketing sites like pasoti so i hope steve isnt deciding to turn into a sheep as that would be a sad day for true football fans of the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Angry wrote:
Greens on Screen has always been held as a respectable website on fan forums like here and corporate marketing sites like pasoti so i hope steve isnt deciding to turn into a sheep as that would be a sad day for true football fans of the club.
To be fair to him it was fashionable at the time and newell was doing his best to dam and discredit ATD, we now know how he feked up by trying that, and so does he.

Neither was Steve the only one, many joined in and as others found out the reality when they also became victims after falling out with the bully boy. PL2 and Smiffy decided they didn't have the stomach for the fight but most have now seen the light.
Back to top Go down
argyle_till_i_die

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi, only joined the site a couple of weeks ago so this is my first post.

Can I ask someone to tell me what this whole saga was about when there was all these fake accounts, stuff on Flickr, private investigators etc etc.

I was out of the country for some of it and I've been trying to piece bits together....
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:28 pm

argyle_till_i_die wrote:

Can I ask someone to tell me what this whole saga was about when there was all these fake accounts, stuff on Flickr, private investigators etc etc.

I was out of the country for some of it and I've been trying to piece bits together....  

This doesn't sound dodgy at all for a first post...................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:50 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
argyle_till_i_die wrote:

It is still a damn sight better then anything you have ever posted.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:51 pm

GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
To be fair to him it was fashionable at the time and newell was doing his best to dam and discredit ATD, we now know how he feked up by trying that, and so does he.

Neither was Steve the only one, many joined in and as others found out the reality when they also became victims after falling out with the bully boy. PL2 and Smiffy decided they didn't have the stomach for the fight but most have now seen the light.
I also remember Steve commenting negatively on pasoti about ATD but can't remember the exact comments- but it was a surprise when he did it. Think he'd had the Directors Box treatment just prior to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:59 pm

Often people will join in with bullies so that they themselves will not be bullied.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
argyle_till_i_die wrote:

did I question the quality ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:13 pm

argyle_till_i_die wrote:

Use the memberlist to go back to springtime last year and check some of the threads members were involved in.

I'm sure you'll find what you require.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
argyle_till_i_die wrote:

lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:42 pm

GOB wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Sue pollard also gleefully carried on the myth that the FOCP had joined forces with  the AFT to stop the development gping ahead, even after it had been made clear that nobody had said that at all and it was just Newell being a cnut as usual.

I don't remember that bit Jock, I didn't even know he was an ATD member?
Steve@GOS He posted just twice and then was off again.

He also did make remarks about ATD on Pasoti but of course wasn't able to recall that when questioned about it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:27 pm

GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:

So many people (on here) are described as having fallen out/been shat on by Ian Newell - PL2, Smiffy, some kid called Rapson, Lee Jameson etc.

But from what I've seen these people still like the bloke and don't have a bad word to say about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Dougie wrote:
Yahoo have come back and cited copyright.  But they also said they don't check to see if it is the copyright owner reporting the abuse.  They said one image only was reported but that was enough for them to delete the account.  The said the copyright owner could have just as easily contacted me to request the image be taken down.

I believe the report abuse was used maliciously to stop me displaying satire and parody about PAFC and REAL mates in the directors box.  One could only hazard a guess at who did it and I don't really intend to.

All I know is that they don't like it up them.  And it won't stop me being frivilous, irreverent, impertinent or contemptuous about happenings at Home Park.

2014 calender ready for Christmas anyone?
All you have to do now is simply host the image on a free image hosting website Dougie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:50 pm

ejh wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:

So many people (on here) are described as having fallen out/been shat on by Ian Newell - PL2, Smiffy, some kid called Rapson, Lee Jameson etc.

But from what I've seen these people still like the bloke and don't have a bad word to say about him.
Again. go back on the threads on ATD and read for yourself their comments and make up your own mind, although I have not read that Jameson and Rapson had fallen out with newell. Where did you read that?
Back to top Go down
argyle_till_i_die

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:07 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
argyle_till_i_die wrote:

Seriously, if it sounds dodgy it's not meant to be. I'm a 100% genuine argyle fan who lives in Bristol. For the record, I find myself agreeing with the general view on this site in so much as the asset stripping of argyle and the impact it may almost certainly have on the long term future for the club. I've also seen some of hounding and treatment some people have been experiencing after posting on pasoti, which, I don't agree with.

In reading all this stuff there's clearly a lot been going on between different factions of the supporter base and I'm keen to understand what's been going on. That's it.....

If you want me to take an initiation test to prove who I am, please do let me know.

Just for future reference what would you deem to be a more acceptable post?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Just talk about the football. It's great isn't it !cheers 
Back to top Go down
argyle_till_i_die

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Tringreen wrote:
If only......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:16 pm

argyle_till_i_die wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
If only......
Afternoon Argyle. As others have said probably best to get yourself a dozen Henry Westons and trawl through the archives. You'll soon pick up on the gist.
Back to top Go down
argyle_till_i_die

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Thanks pokesdown, Wickwar Brewery or Bath Ales up this way!
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Unfair criticism of Steve who has been fully supportive of some of my recent posts criticising the lack of leadership of the football club.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:38 pm

I think we're losing track a bit here.

GoS Steve was mentioned because Gob had an issue with him (Steve) complaining about a picture Gob had found on a google search. Dougie's now been told his files have been wiped due to someone complaining on the basis of copyright.

The two may or may not be linked, but Gob is fully entitled to form a critical opinion based on GoS Steves Pasoti posts a while back, which I do vaguely remember reading, and referring to them in that Pasoti thread.

Nobody is Mother Teresa.

Apart from maybe knecht.

Possibly. Razz

Last edited by Czarcasm on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next