Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....

Go down 
+21
Coxside_Green
jabba the gut ecfc
Greenskin
Damon.Lenszner
argyle_till_i_die
lawnmowerman
Jethro
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Dane
argyl3
Chemical Ali
LondonGreen
Peggy
Czarcasm
gasser9
Dougie
green_genie
Tringreen
Elias
mannameadbabe
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
argyl3

argyl3

A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:38 pm

Monkey enclosure at the zoo?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:50 pm

the queue for one of frank boff's parties
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:03 pm

I've sent in my entry for the pasoti sticker in unusual places competition (and it is STUCK to this bog)-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:33 am

Why do you keep bombay mix in your lavatory?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Am I right in thinking that the leader of the AFT is sat in there aswell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:54 pm

mcfry wrote:
Andy? No he's not there. In fact I have a feeling he didn't go to the game due to ill health. That might be wrong but he's definitely not in the Directors Box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:57 pm

mcfry wrote:
Not that I can see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Second row back, fourth from the left. He's called Mandy Symons now clown
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:25 pm

I want to have Dougie'S babies.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:36 pm

What's happened to your Flickr Dougie?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:44 pm

I don't know. I've just looked and it's gone. Not sure how that is possible. Nothing left at all.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:45 pm

You have been robbed!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:48 pm

Could it be there are 'The Dougie Files' on their way? Suspect affraid 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Bizarre. Pictures are cached on a google images search. Maybe someone complained.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:35 am

If only somebody knew a private investigator who could investigate this privately.

If somebody's complained, though, that means it's somebody with a login on here (or can you get the links when you're not logged in? I'll go and check.)

Edit: I logged out and sure enough you can't see any of Dougie's signatures/links. So IF there's been a complaint it MIGHT have come from somebody with an ATD account. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:43 am

knecht wrote:
mcfry wrote:
Not that I can see.
Your not looking hard enough.  He's definitely there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:45 am

PL2 FACED strikes again Razz 

"No it wasn't me I don't have an ATD account, honestly" lol! 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:53 am

Someone helpfully sent me a link for help with deleted accounts. As it happens it looks as either I delted it or it was deleted because it was reported as being in breech of Flickr's community guidelines.

I've asked for it to be restored if it's still on there server (they permanantly delete accounts after 90 days) and why it was removed.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:01 am

Flickr a nest of vipers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:06 am

I'd love it if Dougie deleted it himself by mistake.

Do greensonscreen have copyright on their images now? That could be why. A mate of mine had a gaming blog a while ago shut down as Sega complained about their images etc. being used without their permission. I submitted some stuff to GoS about six/seven years ago and can't remember if they copyright images.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:32 am

hairy j wrote:
I'd love it if Dougie deleted it himself by mistake.

Do greensonscreen have copyright on their images now? That could be why. A mate of mine had a gaming blog a while ago shut down as Sega complained about their images etc. being used without their permission. I submitted some stuff to GoS about six/seven years ago and can't remember if they copyright images.
Can you do that?

Re GOS, I think you maybe right about the copyright issue. I'm sure I have seen some message or instructions on GOS saying something along the lines of " Please do not use GOS images without owners permission"

Perhaps Dougie was grassed-up by some Pasoti weasel? I can think of a few!Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:33 am

Yep that would be great. I'd even LOL about it myself.

Looking through the cached images there is only one that might be a GOS one. All the others are 'original' side splitting satire parody and hilarity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Didn't the PASB vote 5-4 in favour of supporting the mini stand?

Who were the 5 who voted in support?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:37 pm

I know Hooper, JonB, Jamieson and Shillabeer voted in support (can't think of fifth one but I know it wasn't Mark Edwards or Damon)- probably the Home Park tea lady was the fifth voter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I know Hooper, JonB, Jamieson and Shillabeer voted in support (can't think of fifth one but I know it wasn't Mark Edwards or Damon)- probably the Home Park tea lady was the fifth voter.
Entry to the hall of shame awaits the 5th voter when he is exposed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....   A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers......  You choose.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Directors' Box - or a nest of vipers...... You choose....
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next