harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Sorry, but you can only choose one Empty
PostSubject: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 10:30 pm

IJN and PL2 aside, if you could take a bat to anyone on the farm who would you choose?

Ade the Green for me.....Pedantic little shit geek
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 10:38 pm

HC Green hard to imagine a bigger bellend exists
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:19 am

HC for me.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 11:26 am

They seem to come in waves. Usernames that haplessly attempt to defend the Squire, or simply love the sound of their own keyboard tap. HC falls into the former category, and Ade the latter.

Saracen10 was a classic. And PhilMeBoots is possibly the most obvious Multi ever.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Can't you offer a BOGOF? It's too hard to narrow down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 1:35 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
IJN and PL2 aside, if you could take a bat to anyone on the farm who would you choose?

Ade the Green for me.....Pedantic little shit geek

Ade the Aviva is a pretty insufferable tosser but nowhere near as bad as either MIke "Handclap" Greening with his utter devotion to Brent, HC Green self appointed PR officer for Brent but currently riding high on my hit parade is Metroace who comes across as a charmlessly anal know it all and the fact he's posted a photo of himself as his pofile pic settles it.

Then you've got the usual suspects like Impotent rage of Angry Soper, Dim Daz, The Sussex Sage, Greenarmy1984 the mentally 9 year old and too many other irritating knobbers to mention.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 2:08 pm

I know it's difficult lads but stick to the rules please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Mike 'handicap' Greening is very irritating but for setting himself up as the moral superior my bat connects with the throbber.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I know it's difficult lads but stick to the rules please Very Happy

Metroace
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 3:44 pm

Ollieprick9
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 4:43 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Mike 'handicap' Greening is very irritating but for setting himself up as the moral superior my bat connects with the throbber.....

Yes Patrick, yes. Sussex’s finest Brentophile would be launched out of the ground. If only for his dedication to two decades of top throbbing.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Very very tough choice les, Olliearshole, Mickey Creeping, Frank Harphole, all worldies, but it has to be Sussexs finest Throbber.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 5:56 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 8:15 pm

Got to be that Ollie

Some very close seconds though
laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:03 pm

I’ve drawn up a shortlist (it’s actually a long list) but I can’t narrow it down to just one. Might go for Daz because not only is he an insufferably pompous twat, he’s not even an Argyle fan - another plastic Manure fan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Homeslice wrote:
I’ve drawn up a shortlist (it’s actually a long list) but I can’t narrow it down to just one. Might go for Daz because not only is he an insufferably pompous twat, he’s not even an Argyle fan - another plastic Manure fan

his bin is really crap as well
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 11:31 pm

Its a hard one there all equally tossers of the highest order
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 pm

Jizsing doing a great job of getting a bat in the b*llocks deadhorse
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 pm

I think that after today's post on the food bank appeal Jimsing Jimmy Jizzer gets it,

I don't dispute that the cause is a good one. I don't dispute that it is a thoroughly deserving charity appeal, and I don't dispute that it has been going on for many years. I'm just asking whether it should still be held under the AFT banner. It does not appear to be a significant reason for the AFT to be in existence and it is not one of their aims or objectives.

It seems to me that the AFT should be a group that monitors the actions of the Football Club and brings together the fanbase and the Board, making suggestions to improve the matchday experience, improving relations between Club and fanbase, and taking back to the fanbase decisions and the reasons for the decisions of the Board of the Football Club.

Although I have to say that the Board have been very open with their actions, even though a small proportion of the fanbase have put forward alternative unproven reasons for their actions which appear to be well wide of the mark.

I am not trying to belittle what the AFT are currently doing, I applaud their efforts, but it is my opinion that the same could and should be done under a different banner.

The AFT should be concentrating their efforts on assisting the fanbase and the Board in getting together in order to find common ground in order to push the Club forward with the approval of the majority of Argyle supporters and the Board together.

I don't think the foodbank will generate any additional memberships for the AFT, which is where they should be refocusing their efforts.

There is very little coming out of the AFT to encourage supporters to join. The larger the percentage of regular supporters that join the AFT, the more credence the Trust will have both at boardroom and fanbase levels.

Although any time I had the bat in my hand the Throbber had best keep his head down. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:33 pm

vincent_vega wrote:
Jizsing doing a great job of getting a bat in the b*llocks deadhorse

Great minds think alike. cheers
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 8:01 am

For persistent insufferability, at least a decade or two now, Throbs' takes the honours for me.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 8:49 am

Haven't checked the farm out for years.Afraid I might end up taking medication, just to cope What a Face
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:14 am

Tringreen wrote:
Haven't checked the farm out for years.Afraid I might end up taking medication, just to cope What a Face

Awww come on Trings, there’s even a cricket theme to this one, much more fun than the Ashes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I think that after today's post on the food bank appeal Jimsing Jimmy Jizzer gets it,

I don't dispute that the cause is a good one. I don't dispute that it is a thoroughly deserving charity appeal, and I don't dispute that it has been going on for many years. I'm just asking whether it should still be held under the AFT banner. It does not appear to be a significant reason for the AFT to be in existence and it is not one of their aims or objectives.

It seems to me that the AFT should be a group that monitors the actions of the Football Club and brings together the fanbase and the Board, making suggestions to improve the matchday experience, improving relations between Club and fanbase, and taking back to the fanbase decisions and the reasons for the decisions of the Board of the Football Club.

Although I have to say that the Board have been very open with their actions, even though a small proportion of the fanbase have put forward alternative unproven reasons for their actions which appear to be well wide of the mark.

I am not trying to belittle what the AFT are currently doing, I applaud their efforts, but it is my opinion that the same could and should be done under a different banner.

The AFT should be concentrating their efforts on assisting the fanbase and the Board in getting together in order to find common ground in order to push the Club forward with the approval of the majority of Argyle supporters and the Board together.

I don't think the foodbank will generate any additional memberships for the AFT, which is where they should be refocusing their efforts.

There is very little coming out of the AFT to encourage supporters to join. The larger the percentage of regular supporters that join the AFT, the more credence the Trust will have both at boardroom and fanbase levels.

Although any time I had the bat in my hand the Throbber had best keep his head down. Very Happy

Just about all the ‘anti foodbank collection’ roasters on that thread are overlooking the fact that a) The AFT have been running an Xmas collection for Plymouth foodbank for years now, and b) This is precisely the sort of community engagement that’s one of the aims and objectives of every Fans Trust.
Oh yeah, and Funtime claiming he was chair of ‘Plymouth Foodbanks’ ? About as likely as Josef Fritzl being allowed to adopt.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:50 am

Homeslice wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Just about all the ‘anti foodbank collection’ roasters on that thread are overlooking the fact that a) The AFT have been running an Xmas collection for Plymouth foodbank for years now, and b) This is precisely the sort of community engagement that’s one of the aims and objectives of every Fans Trust.
Oh yeah, and Funtime claiming he was chair of ‘Plymouth Foodbanks’ ? About as likely as Josef Fritzl being allowed to adopt.

And what remit does JBSOTI have for their fundraising other than to try and make Nool appear a decent human being and not a nasty control freak led by the nose by his non property developing mate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but you can only choose one   Sorry, but you can only choose one Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry, but you can only choose one
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next