Moist_Von_Lipwig
akagreengull
Tgwu
Dougie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Did I see on Sky that 98% of Royal Mail workers took up their free shares?

People, who put in for £10,000 did not receive any shares, people who applied for under £10,000 will receive £750 worth.

The first AGM get rid of Web. The two face Bas*et
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Say What you want about Chirs, he has fight and he's not bothered if he slaps someone down privatisation is the worse thing that can happen to Royal Mail:

His Relpy to Colville is great.

Chris Webb wrote:
OLIVER COLVILE
Member of Parliament
Plymouth Sutton and Devonport

SENT VIA EMAIL

Oliver

I write in reply to your letter dated 10/10/13 in which you refer to my previous communications to you over the matter of Royal Mail privatisation. It maybe standard practise for you to put out misleading half-truths into the public arena but I am afraid that on this occasion it is my duty to both correct you and to continue to inform the people of Plymouth of the true facts.

I would like to take your note point by point before adding some addition views of my own.

SOCIAL MEDIA

I find it both amusing and quite frankly laughable that an individual that has made approximately 1,000 posts via twitter (including today where you have mislead your followers once more about the sale of Royal Mail) can claim that you do not interact via those forums. In fact a quick scan of your account makes it clear that you are only too happy to respond to praise online. Maybe it is challenge and criticism in the public arena that you fear? I make no apologies for using every angle possible to defend my members. This isn’t a private matter. It is a matter that will affect around 2,000 Royal Mail Group workers in the City and every single business and resident of Plymouth. You may want to hide the debate away in private correspondence but the CWU will not allow that to happen.

YOUR WHEREABOUTS

Can I ask where you received the information from the warrants the statement ‘as you know I was out of the Country’? I have no idea of your whereabouts at any time and find it very strange that you would make this claim. Again it is a case of you trying to throw in a curve ball to avoid the real issue – you are afraid to debate the Privatisation of Royal Mail with me in public.

HOUSE OF COMMONS MEETINGS

As you are fully aware we met twice in Westminster. Firstly, on both occasions you did absolutely nothing to convince me that you were doing anything but towing the central Party line. Your understanding of the core issues was poor and your rhetoric was straight out of the front bench instruction manual.

I find it strange that you mention entertaining me in SW1. Once again, this is a sad, weak attempt to move away from the fact that you have sold out your constituents and Plymouth Postal Workers. For the record you have bought me two coca-colas. Those were the most expensive soft drinks I have ever had because I know sit here with my Job, Pay, Pensions, Members and the postal service under threat. I am sure that the people of Plymouth would be delighted if you were as eager to explain why you took tickets to sporting events from Tobacco giants as you were to expose ‘Coca-Cola Gate’.

With your final red herring you try to force the attention onto the Labour Party. Let me be very clear in saying that we are deeply disappointed in the Labour front bench position over the matter of renationalisation. My communications are to you though Oliver. You may get away in Parliament with answering a question with a question but postal workers are far too bright to fall for that.

LETTERS

For the record I have not received one single letter from you with regards to the privatisation and the notes on your website today were my first chance to read the limp effort that you have made to question your superiors.

ROYAL MAIL SHARES

I noticed today on your twitter account (the very same one that you claim to not interact with constituents through) that you claim 97% of postal workers support RM shares. I really feel sorry for the people of Plymouth if your knowledge of key subject matters matches your knowledge of this issue.

In this stat Royal Mail have included all postal workers that choose not to reply to the share offer (because they were supporting their Union). My understanding is that this totalled over 96% of the workforce. There has only been one ballot of postal workers over the issue of privatisation. 96% voted against it on a 75% turnout. A mandate that you and your colleagues in Westminster could only dream of.

SUMMARY

Still you have not been near a Royal Mail site, still you have not spoken to or consulted with your constituents. Every credible economic analysis has said that the Royal Mail is being floated far too cheaply. In short it is a fire sale. You and your colleagues are overseeing Billions of pounds of taxpayers’ money going straight into the pockets of hedge funders, opportunists and Royal Mail board members.

This sale is about nothing more than ideology. The Communication Workers Union and Postal Workers will fight every day from now until the 2015 general election to ensure that every resident of Plymouth knows that you, without mandate, without even a manifesto pledge voted to sell off a National Institution. This will commence in the next few weeks with a demonstration at your constituency office.

Your Party are headlining tomorrow with the fact that 70,000 people now own the Royal Mail. Yesterday 60 million did. This is a shameful, undemocratic act and it is on your watch and worse still, with your support. No level of misleading letters will sway the postal workers of Plymouth. They know that when they needed you the silence was deafening.

Finally, my offer of a public debate still stands. If you have anything about you at all you will agree to this and make your case to my members and the people that you claim to represent.

Regards

Chris Webb
CWU Divisional Representative
South Wales / South West
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:18 pm

GreenMan/WindsorBoy is a feckin bore.

Debating with local MPs isn't going to stop this Privatisation
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Say What you want about Chirs, he has fight and he's not bothered if he slaps someone down privatisation is the worse thing that can happen to Royal Mail:

His Relpy to Colville is great.

Chris Webb wrote:
OLIVER COLVILE
Member of Parliament
Plymouth Sutton and Devonport

SENT VIA EMAIL

Oliver

I write in reply to your letter dated 10/10/13 in which you refer to my previous communications to you over the matter of Royal Mail privatisation. It maybe standard practise for you to put out misleading half-truths into the public arena but I am afraid that on this occasion it is my duty to both correct you and to continue to inform the people of Plymouth of the true facts.

I would like to take your note point by point before adding some addition views of my own.

SOCIAL MEDIA

I find it both amusing and quite frankly laughable that an individual that has made approximately 1,000 posts via twitter (including today where you have mislead your followers once more about the sale of Royal Mail) can claim that you do not interact via those forums. In fact a quick scan of your account makes it clear that you are only too happy to respond to praise online. Maybe it is challenge and criticism in the public arena that you fear? I make no apologies for using every angle possible to defend my members. This isn’t a private matter. It is a matter that will affect around 2,000 Royal Mail Group workers in the City and every single business and resident of Plymouth. You may want to hide the debate away in private correspondence but the CWU will not allow that to happen.

YOUR WHEREABOUTS

Can I ask where you received the information from the warrants the statement ‘as you know I was out of the Country’? I have no idea of your whereabouts at any time and find it very strange that you would make this claim. Again it is a case of you trying to throw in a curve ball to avoid the real issue – you are afraid to debate the Privatisation of Royal Mail with me in public.

HOUSE OF COMMONS MEETINGS

As you are fully aware we met twice in Westminster. Firstly, on both occasions you did absolutely nothing to convince me that you were doing anything but towing the central Party line. Your understanding of the core issues was poor and your rhetoric was straight out of the front bench instruction manual.

I find it strange that you mention entertaining me in SW1. Once again, this is a sad, weak attempt to move away from the fact that you have sold out your constituents and Plymouth Postal Workers. For the record you have bought me two coca-colas. Those were the most expensive soft drinks I have ever had because I know sit here with my Job, Pay, Pensions, Members and the postal service under threat. I am sure that the people of Plymouth would be delighted if you were as eager to explain why you took tickets to sporting events from Tobacco giants as you were to expose ‘Coca-Cola Gate’.

With your final red herring you try to force the attention onto the Labour Party. Let me be very clear in saying that we are deeply disappointed in the Labour front bench position over the matter of renationalisation. My communications are to you though Oliver. You may get away in Parliament with answering a question with a question but postal workers are far too bright to fall for that.

LETTERS

For the record I have not received one single letter from you with regards to the privatisation and the notes on your website today were my first chance to read the limp effort that you have made to question your superiors.

ROYAL MAIL SHARES

I noticed today on your twitter account (the very same one that you claim to not interact with constituents through) that you claim 97% of postal workers support RM shares. I really feel sorry for the people of Plymouth if your knowledge of key subject matters matches your knowledge of this issue.

In this stat Royal Mail have included all postal workers that choose not to reply to the share offer (because they were supporting their Union). My understanding is that this totalled over 96% of the workforce. There has only been one ballot of postal workers over the issue of privatisation. 96% voted against it on a 75% turnout. A mandate that you and your colleagues in Westminster could only dream of.

SUMMARY

Still you have not been near a Royal Mail site, still you have not spoken to or consulted with your constituents. Every credible economic analysis has said that the Royal Mail is being floated far too cheaply. In short it is a fire sale. You and your colleagues are overseeing Billions of pounds of taxpayers’ money going straight into the pockets of hedge funders, opportunists and Royal Mail board members.

This sale is about nothing more than ideology. The Communication Workers Union and Postal Workers will fight every day from now until the 2015 general election to ensure that every resident of Plymouth knows that you, without mandate, without even a manifesto pledge voted to sell off a National Institution. This will commence in the next few weeks with a demonstration at your constituency office.

Your Party are headlining tomorrow with the fact that 70,000 people now own the Royal Mail. Yesterday 60 million did. This is a shameful, undemocratic act and it is on your watch and worse still, with your support. No level of misleading letters will sway the postal workers of Plymouth. They know that when they needed you the silence was deafening.

Finally, my offer of a public debate still stands. If you have anything about you at all you will agree to this and make your case to my members and the people that you claim to represent.

Regards

Chris Webb
CWU Divisional Representative
South Wales / South West
he's fighting a losing battle and he knows it. The only fight chris has is whe he has several others behind him never on his own as we saw with windsor boy and greenman.

edited to add

this letter just show what a hypocritical fuckwit he is when he is in full support of brents privatization of our club that's designed to make him richer and the club poorer. How can he be so against one and in full support off the other!!!

Last edited by Angry on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Olliver Colville: Ere Chris - I've just had a chat with my old fag from school, james brent......and......do you want a job working for me?

Webb: Oh yes please sir and thank ee very much sir. F*** them stupid postal workers and privatise Royal Mail now I say! Should have done it years ago! What title do I get?

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:47 pm

If past form is anything to go by, he'll now find a way to spend the next three years ruthlessly shafting all Royal Mail workers with his big, champagne gorging manhood getting high fives and strokes from other sellouts and men from the "City". I wonder if he'll do an article in the Hero' entitled 'The Last Post'
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:50 pm

I wish he'd fight to stop posties from delivering junk mail to my house. I'd back him all the way. But then again our postie would probably never have to come down our path ever again.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:53 pm

ps every time he mentions pensions I can't help think about a public asset being given tacit consent to be hived off to a very very rich mans and the very very rich mans wife pension fund. At the same time I switch off totally.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Dougie wrote:
ps every time he mentions pensions I can't help think about a public asset being given tacit consent to be hived off to a very very rich mans and the very very rich mans wife pension fund.  At the same time I switch off totally.
That's funny, cos I had exactly the same thought, but instead of switching off I quickly revert to what can only be described as furious masturbation.

FURIOUS.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Dougie wrote:
I wish he'd fight to stop posties from delivering junk mail to my house.  I'd back him all the way.  But then again our postie would probably never have to come down our path ever again.
RM make most of their money through that. Does get on your tits though especially when there's proper post wedged between the shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Royal Mail are a complete bag of shite, privatising it might actually improve it.

Post that arrives around 3pm, post that arrives damaged, post that arrives a week after being posted despite being posted first class, post not arriving the next day despite paying extra for next day special delivery.

Feck Royal Mail, privatise it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:24 am

Its like watching Dumb & Dumber. On one side you have a proven liar who has his head stuck up his ass and on the other side you have a Tory MP.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:39 am

Yea Man wrote:
Royal Mail are a complete bag of shite, privatising it might actually improve it.

Post that arrives around 3pm, post that arrives damaged, post that arrives a week after being posted despite being posted first class, post not arriving the next day despite paying extra for next day special delivery.

Yeah, privatise it - that'll improve it. It won't make rich people much richer and it won't push up your cost of living either will it?

Do you have any idea how much it would cost to deliver mail to every letterbox/business by 9am in the UK? Do you genuinely believe that this is going to happen with a private company? Also, junk mail is huge - without it, hundreds of thousands of people would not have jobs. Just wait until companies like Yodel start delivering your mail...
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:04 am

I like junk mail when it has a self addressed envelope. My bank sends me stuff all the time. All I do is tear up the info, pop it in said envelope and post it back to them.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:12 am

Have you tried horny goat weed Mouldy ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Thats not always been the case tho
I think its probably just a case of fat cat public sector management with no morals, running the company in a shite way so eventually it is sold off to their fat cat friends in the private sector and arguing that it was justified.
Its what is eventually going to happen to the NHS
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:54 pm

hairy j wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Yeah, privatise it - that'll improve it. It won't make rich people much richer and it won't push up your cost of living either will it?

Do you have any idea how much it would cost to deliver mail to every letterbox/business by 9am in the UK? Do you genuinely believe that this is going to happen with a private company? Also, junk mail is huge - without it, hundreds of thousands of people would not have jobs. Just wait until companies like Yodel start delivering your mail...
100,000's !!!! are you sure ?????

I bet the posties made a few quid from their shares at least itll cover the loss of pay when they strike next !
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Have you tried horny goat weed Mouldy ?
No I haven't the wife won't let me in case it gives me any ideas! Shocked 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:23 am

I think some of you are letting your dislike of CW cloud your view here.

Whatever you think of him, the fight against privatisation is a worthy one. More power to the cause.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:45 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Dougie wrote:
ps every time he mentions pensions I can't help think about a public asset being given tacit consent to be hived off to a very very rich mans and the very very rich mans wife pension fund.  At the same time I switch off totally.
That's funny, cos I had exactly the same thought, but instead of switching off I quickly revert to what can only be described as furious masturbation.

FURIOUS.
Privitisation gives you the horn does it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:30 am

Elias wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I bet the posties made a few quid from their shares at least itll cover the loss of pay when they strike next !
Postal workers that process it.
Printers - and their affiliated staff.
Fulfilment companies - and their affiliated staff.
The 'junk mail' company offering services/goods.
Paper merchants, print equipment suppliers (including engineers). Fulfilment equipment suppliers.

Junk mail, whatever you think of it, is a massive industry. It does employ a lot of people.

About 150,000 people work for Royal Mail alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:34 am

GreenSam wrote:

Whatever you think of him, the fight against privatisation is a worthy one. More power to the cause.
I think you're right Sam but although the president speaks the words I am not so sure that he really believes them.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:43 am

nzgreen wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Dougie wrote:

FURIOUS.
Privitisation gives you the horn does it?  
Nah, tbh it's my stock response to most things.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:17 am

hairy j wrote:
Elias wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Postal workers that process it.
Printers - and their affiliated staff.
Fulfilment companies - and their affiliated staff.
The 'junk mail' company offering services/goods.
Paper merchants, print equipment suppliers (including engineers). Fulfilment equipment suppliers.

Junk mail, whatever you think of it, is a massive industry. It does employ a lot of people.

About 150,000 people work for Royal Mail alone.
That's a strange argument HJ. It's like saying we should all be happy to answer phonecalls every five minutes from random people in call centres in Bangladesh (or wherever) - because it keeps them in a job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:42 am

GreenSam wrote:

Yeah but it's hard not to think "Oh feckin excellent news" when you hear about the privatisation because whenever you hear a complete wankstain like Webb going on about pensions and fatcats and making rich people richer it's hard to have any empathy because he's just a two-faced hypocritical scumbag.

When he's badgering Oliver Colvile for avoiding his questions and running away it's really hard to side with the poor posties because the cnut defending them has done that constantly. Refused to reveal his IP address on here or discuss it because it would've revealed what a little shit the bloke actually is and what trouble-making he has been behind online. What part he played in the Greenman account who made the threats etc and laid into Andy Symonds over and over again.

So to be honest I'm feckin glad it's happening and hopefully that bearded turd will never ever be involved in trade unions again while he's hob nobbing with the rest of the fatcats and gleefully watching them destroy something good to feather their pension nest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next