Gareth Nicholson
Moist_Von_Lipwig
akagreengull
Tgwu
Dougie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:47 am

I completely agree with those comments, we haven't had even a centre party for decades, we have a choice between three parties that are more right than left and it undermines democracy and promotes corruption. 

I also completely agree with Peggy's comments and I do not trust as far as I can spit the CWU representative motives or his sincerity and because of that my support has been silenced.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:27 am

I need to sort something with the Royal mail and their website is utter shit- there are links to documents that don't work and as they are responsible for delivering mail you'd think their on-line postcode finder would work (but it doesn't). Privatisation can't come soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:53 am

GOB wrote:
I completely agree with those comments, we haven't had even a centre party for decades, we have a choice between three parties that are more right than left and it undermines democracy and promotes corruption. 

I also completely agree with Peggy's comments and I do not trust as far as I can spit the CWU representative motives or his sincerity and because of that my support has been silenced.
I over the last forty-five years as saw the changes in both labour and the unions that as destroy my faith in either and do not bother with either any more. Michel Foot never changed he kept the right coat on right to the end.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:11 pm

I've always been left of centre but I reckon Clegg was correct when he suggested recently that a coalition government is best for the country as a whole.

A conservative majority govt. would lurch massively to the right to favour the wealthy and run down the welfare state., A Labour govt would do the opposite.

Like it or not the Libs have kept a bit of a rein on the Tories and would do the same in coalition with Labour.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:20 pm

The only thing with either of the coalition will they give us the free vote to say yes or no to the
Europe
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:22 am

Quote :
PASALB‏@PASALB17h
If you want a pick me up after yesterday go and read @Chris_Webb1 post on Facebook. Remember nobody has died!
Anyone stalk follow The President on Facebook? It's where he speaks now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:34 am

Dougie wrote:
Quote :
PASALB‏@PASALB17h
If you want a pick me up after yesterday go and read @Chris_Webb1 post on Facebook. Remember nobody has died!
Anyone stalk follow The President on Facebook?  It's where he speaks now.
Apologies for stalking Webb on Facebook but his profile is open for anyone to see.

Webb on Facebook wrote:
On the last tweet. It's so hard following Argyle and it's the hope that kills you. All that aside it's just your Club isn't it?! You can't help what Club you fall in love with just like real life. And once you've made your choice that's it.

For all the hurt I wouldn't sway my team for any other. Imagining following Exeter and getting 4,400 home fans for your derby game. Imagine being a plastic Manc or scouser that's never been within 200 miles of the grounds yet claim 'hurt' , 'glory' or feeling for a Club and a City they have no affinity with.

One day Argyle will rise again and every single one of us there today will know we were there when we truly hit the bottom.

There's no magic wand. There's no magic formula but it's my football club and I I wouldn't change that for the world.

GREEN ARMY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:04 am

Tub thumping nonsense from the Pres as per usual. I don't stalk him on twitter as it happens I would rather he just quietly faded away. It is nice to see that he has recognised we have now hit rock bottom. Lower than the M7 took us, lower than Dan the Man, and it's only taken Brent just over two years to achieve!
Still no one died eh Chris? #backedwronghorse #shouldbeashamed
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:08 am

My worry is that we haven't yet hit rock bottom. Surely a President should be offering some constructive ideas on how to get out of this mess - after all, he gave his full support, and encouraged others, to get behind the person who's put us in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:19 am

He is so full of fight for the Royal Mail, but there is no magic wand or magic formula for Argyle. We just have to sit and wait and wait for the day when we rise again.

Is this the same bloke who led the Trust during administration?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:20 am

Trust in Brent has been replaced by Hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:33 am

Not much on Pasoti from Nooly is there? Far too many slagging off Brent for him to set his goons onto now
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:37 am

Wish ee'd start finkin instead of tub fumping. The radio show last week was embarrassing. The City fans came across well. We had the nool n where's webby Rolling Eyes No 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:54 am

What's his Facebook account called? Might be worth having a look at it Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:05 am

This a good one!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chris Webb‏@Chris_Webb112h
“@sturdyAlex: keeping RMs biggest liability - pensions - state owned. Just selling the assets. Below cost. To their mates.”

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:07 am

The President can have no problem looking up his Facebook page after all it's being promoted by PASALB prop. Mr Leigh Jameson esq PPC REAL mate

Last edited by Dougie on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:08 am

I think I read that Mr Newell is on holiday in Phuket.
I also thought I read he was there with Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:28 am

This tweet amused me:

Chris Webb ‏@Chris_Webb1 16h
@_clopafc I know that and as someone who stands on the terraces home and away paying £ like everyone I see that clearly. However....

Since when did Webb stand on the terraces home and away? He's usually lording it up in the Commentary box like a half baked celebrity talking shite and making ear drums bleed all with his annoying tones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
This a good one!

“@sturdyAlex: keeping RMs biggest liability - pensions - state owned. Just selling the assets. Below cost. To their mates.”

This made me laugh out loud talk about playing the field Chris lol
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
This a good one!

I suppose it's different than a publicly owned (car park) asset being added to a fat cats pension pot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Dougie wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
This a good one!

I suppose it's different than a publicly owned (car park) asset being added to a fat cats pension pot
Of course it's different, if you're a two-faced, turncoat, hypocritical cnut like Webb is.

He's a typical wanker who says one thing whilst doing the complete opposite.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Maybe The President needs to picket himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Just selling their assets. Below cost. To their mates. LMFAO.
Has the worm turned, surely he is one of us now, shoulder to shoulder against the Tory scum? More ironic than that song by Alanis Morrisette, that wasn't really that ironic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I've always been left of centre but I reckon Clegg was correct when he suggested recently that a coalition government is best for the country as a whole.

A conservative majority govt. would lurch massively to the right to favour the wealthy and run down the welfare state., A Labour govt would do the opposite.

Like it or not the Libs have kept a bit of a rein on the Tories and would do the same in coalition with Labour.

Not according to their last period in power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I need to sort something with the Royal mail and their website is utter shit- there are links to documents that don't work and as they are responsible for delivering mail you'd think their on-line postcode finder would work (but it doesn't). Privatisation can't come soon enough!
The problem is people in power have come from privileged backgrounds and know no other. Plus peoples morals have become on the whole virtually non existent.
If the nationalised industries had been managed properly then there would be no call for privatisation, which is only interested in profit, nothing more and nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next