Elias
akagreengull
Czarcasm
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
gasser9

FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 02:29

VillageGreen wrote:
It is all doom and gloom over on PASOTI.

Looks like the tied is turning over there at last ,and good for them too. Many are now questioning Brent,the new Grandstand,Sheridan,the playing budget etc-etc.

Some want Warnock back ASAP,even Sturrock got a mention too.

This once fine club has now become a laughing stock and the rot will continue to destroy it. God,is there anyone out there who can put some money into the club ( notably the team) as Brent does not want to,that is for sure (other than loans).

I have just read PASOTI and surprise no postings from Newell, Webb, Cholwell about todays performance and how lucky we are that we have JB guiding the Titanic and as you say VG I think the tide is turning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 06:19

knecht wrote:
Jello wrote:
I see Nigel Clough has just been sacked. Worth a sniff?
"Steve", that's silly.
Very Happy 
Stop it.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 10:11

punchdrunk wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

God give me strength

Rome is Burning
Photo 25 - "The Lyndhurst applaud"

WTF?! Applaud what FFS?

B***t (spit) should have been leaving that ground with "WE WANT BRENT OUT!!!!" ringing in his ears!

And what's Luggy doing there? Come back and sort this pile of shit out Sturrock!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 10:18

Freathy wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

God give me strength

Rome is Burning

WTF?! Applaud what FFS?B***t (spit) should have been leaving that ground with "WE WANT BRENT OUT!!!!" ringing in his ears!

And what's Luggy doing there?  Come back and sort this pile of shit out Sturrock!
To be fair,i think the applause was for the 2001/2 team,who did a lap of honour with the championship trophy at half time.Had mixed feelings about it-good to see those players again and bring back some good memories,on the other hand a stark reminder of where we are now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 10:22

The champions side would probably thrash the current side.

If I was in the area I'd definitely go and watch them today, ignite a few memories.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 10:29

How much more evidence does anyone need thet PAFC WILL NOT PROSPER under James Brent's ownership.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 10:38

Greenskin wrote:
Freathy wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

God give me strength

Rome is Burning

WTF?! Applaud what FFS?B***t (spit) should have been leaving that ground with "WE WANT BRENT OUT!!!!" ringing in his ears!

And what's Luggy doing there?  Come back and sort this pile of shit out Sturrock!
To be fair,i think the applause was for the 2001/2 team,who did a lap of honour with the championship trophy at half time.Had mixed feelings about it-good to see those players again and bring back some good memories,on the other hand a stark reminder of where we are now.
Ah! That explains it. Thank f*** they weren't aplauding the 'team'.

But glad I wasn't there to see the Champions side. That would have been FAR to painful contrasting them with the shit we have to endure now under b***t (spit)
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 12:26

Jello wrote:
Good thinking, Nigey has experience of getting a club out of the Conference...................snigger!

Once again I have to point out that the whining on here is disproportionate to the facts, you have made your best start for years, crowds are up and you will shortly be seeing work start on a brand new stand which is costing the piss poorest club in all of Cornwall a big fat nothing, just like the rest of the ground and the pitch. You should be celebrating and building statues to the man who saved you.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 12:37

gasser9 wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Looks like the tied is turning over there at last ,and good for them too. Many are now questioning Brent,the new Grandstand,Sheridan,the playing budget etc-etc.

This once fine club has now become a laughing stock and the rot will continue to destroy it. God,is there anyone out there who can put some money into the club ( notably the team) as Brent does not want to,that is for sure (other than loans).

I have just read PASOTI and surprise no postings from Newell, Webb, Cholwell about todays performance and how lucky we are that we have JB guiding the Titanic and as you say VG I think the tide is turning.

Yeah,I noticed that too. Probably taking stock before they do say something....
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 12:51

My prediction is you will slowly see them change there opinion over the next few months to fall in line with the majority
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 13:08

Dane. wrote:
My prediction is you will slowly see them change there opinion over the next few months to fall in line with the majority
Of course but................ they still want to feel important and receive the run of the place, so they won't openly criticise the fine gentleman.

Cringeworthy .
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 13:09

They are all putting their replies to their leader for his approval
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 13:31

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Jello wrote:
Good thinking, Nigey has experience of getting a club out of the Conference...................snigger!

Once again I have to point out that the whining on here is disproportionate to the facts, you have made your best start for years, crowds are up and you will shortly be seeing work start on a brand new stand which is costing the piss poorest club in all of Cornwall a big fat nothing, just like the rest of the ground and the pitch. You should be celebrating and building statues to the man who saved you.
Now listen to me wanker, the crowds were down about 1000 yesterday, the stand is costing us a couple of thousand seats and all the assets ie. land that used to surround the club not forgetting the Mayflower terrace that is going to be shops that wont benefit us either. The stand is not costing Brent feck all but unlocks development worth hundreds of millions, we will probably have less income with the new stand than we had the with the old one and in case you haven't noticed it we haven't scored a goal since last month and failed to score against the poorest team in our league yesterday at home. I am sure that you and your ilk are happy with our start, we fuckin well aren't nor should we be. You Mank and moan about your namesake manager but he has kept you around the playoffs for two seasons now, hypocritical as ever.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 15:59

Iggy wrote:
You Mank and moan about your namesake manager but he has kept you around the playoffs for two seasons now, hypocritical as ever.
Now there is another decent shout, Tisdale lucked his way out of the Conf and L2 once, perhaps you could buy out his gold plated contract and sack Sherry Baby.

But no you couldn't if you wanted to cos you are as skint as us, possibly even skinter, yet we had to wait for a few quid of season ticket money to come in before we could fix the busted wall, you on the other hand are getting a 10 million pound FREEBIE yet all you can find to do is stare into the mouth of your gift horse and whinge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 16:10

Still you can always look forward to your trip to Brazil eh Tis. All put on hold because there's a shortage of sheep dips available to get all 4 of you through quarantine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 21:02

Ignore the cnut. I do.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 23:42

Greenjock wrote:
Still you can always look forward to your trip to Brazil eh Tis.
Oh please, there is more chance of you lot finishing top half than that flight of fancy coming off, it would have been nice to cement our place in football's history, something you mugs would have to get a history to be able to do, but unfortunately the current bunch couldn't find their arse with both so this chance will sail on by due to rampant fucktardism in the boardroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 08:27

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Still you can always look forward to your trip to Brazil eh Tis.
Oh please, there is more chance of you lot finishing top half than that flight of fancy coming off, it would have been nice to cement our place in football's history, something you mugs would have to get a history to be able to do, but unfortunately the current bunch couldn't find their arse with both so this chance will sail on by due to rampant fucktardism in the boardroom.
Oh is your historic game against the Samba Boys off then? Whoodathunkit scratch 

lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 10:01

Didn't they play against some sort of Brazil team a few years ago? Seem to remember Dunga being one of the players who turned out.I didn't go,when you've seen Pele and Carlos Alberto play at HP in front of 38000 [a figure which our City chums probably regard as more of a seasonal one],then frankly it 'would more than likely have been a mite anticlimatic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 10:25

I also remember Tis trying to rub our noses in their Brazil vs our Brazil game recently, now he's gone off the idea, cue ranting about sweaties ect. I love Tis when he holds forth about the rugger, I have a mental image of Tim nice but dim, in fact Tis nice but dim although a misnomer as he's not that nice does have a ring to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 11:38

He certainly lacks the class, intelligence and subtle humour of the more articulate excretia posters like Jabba and Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 12:29

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Brent's total lack of ambition will see this club fold, still the arse kissers have the club they deserve.
No lack of ambition by Brenty boy in any means of the imagination. He has got what he came for

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 13:00

VillageGreen wrote:

Looks like the tide is turning over there at last ,and good for them too. Many are now questioning Brent,the new Grandstand,Sheridan,the playing budget etc-etc.

The problem is, as far as I'm concerned, is that Brent doesn't have much money personally. I also can't see that he has put any money in but is probably taking it out. The money for the development appears to be coming in grants and loans, no doubt with interest rates as low as possible donated from his friends at Citibank. That would be another reason for the 5 year plan for the debt.
It just reminds me of the Glaziers purchasing MUFC by means of a generous loan which put the club in the red to the tune of approx £750 million (ok on a much smaller scale).
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 13:09

Greenskin wrote:
I didn't go,when you've seen Pele and Carlos Alberto play at HP
The Santos Globetrotters, they took your cash and had a walk around while you punters stood there with your tongues hanging out, how does it feel to be stood around again celebrating being mugged?

S'pose you guys must be getting pretty used to it by now.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 13:14

mcfry wrote:
Brent doesn't have much money personally.
The rest is pretty much spot on but I am afraid you are way off the mark with this, Brent has spunk loads of cash, mainly because he knows how to make a turn out of stealing other people's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next