Freathy
Keyholder
Tgwu
125+1
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Banton to return?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:59 am

Well that's a blow. We desperately need a creative midfielder/goalscoring midfielder and the clock is ticking away.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Not really that dissapointed by this news. Whilst potentially a really good player, there was always something about Banton and his style of play that didn't sit well with me. I realise that I'm probably on my own here, but I just didn't think that the sun rose, set and shone out of his arse. Lower league football is more about the team and the work ethic in it, rather than technical quality. Banton wouldn't have gotten a look in for Luggys blood and snotters teams. For comparisons sake compare Banton with Joe Bryan last season. Banton probably has better ability than Bryan, but I know who I'd have preferred playing for us. I just hope that JS has more targets than we know about.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:58 pm

I'm glad the saga is now over, as it was pretty darn dull. However we so badly need someone who is mobile, can score and is confident on the ball. Chances are slim to really bloody slim. I also have a feeling Sheridan is intent on using loans to build a team. Plus Feeney is still knocking about as another reminder of bargain basement shopping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Back to the drawing board John Sheridan its bleeding obvious we need a Banton type winger on both flanks before the end of this transfer window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Back to the drawing board John Sheridan its bleeding obvious we need a Banton type winger on both flanks before the end of this transfer window.

Not much point in having good wingers if there is no-one to put the ball in the net, unless of course you mean having them as our scorers as well.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Guest wrote:

Has Angry flounced??scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Guest wrote:

Has Angry flounced??scratch 

Well he's deleted his account but no announcement or anything scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:12 pm

No drama = no flounce.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Iggy wrote:
No drama = no flounce.

You're right of course. It just seems a little out of character for Angry NOT to make a fuss.Razz 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Iggy wrote:
No drama = no flounce.

You're right of course. It just seems a little out of character for Angry NOT to make a fuss.Razz 

Bit strange really,I can't recall anything that would cause him to delete his account yesterday. He posted on this thread and then he was gone scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Apparently Jimmy B has a hitlist of several hundred enemies ( objectors to his HHP shanty town ) who are to be eliminated in alphabetical order. akagreengull and alanotivvy managed to avoid Brenty's assassins this morning so poor old Angry was the first to cop it, all traces of him ever having existed have been wiped out including his ATD account. Lock your windows and doors and arm yourselves, they're coming for us, by the end of next week only Yea Man and ZYPH will be left to carry on the fight !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:50 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Apparently Jimmy B has a hitlist of several hundred enemies ( objectors to his HHP shanty town ) who are to be eliminated in alphabetical order. akagreengull and alanotivvy managed to avoid Brenty's assassins this morning so poor old Angry was the first to cop it, all traces of him ever having existed have been wiped out including his ATD account. Lock your windows and doors and arm yourselves, they're coming for us, by the end of next week only Yea Man and ZYPH will be left to carry on the fight !!!

Freathy's in the basement as we speak with 2 years supply of tin foil. How Dale Winton laughed when that's all he took as the jackpot winner. feck you suntan boy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banton to return?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3