Tgwu
125+1
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
125+1

125+1

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Sparsky tweets.  Strong rumors Banton to return on season long loan deal.
Also mentioned that he could be traveling with a left back.

All happening now and squad taking shape nicely.

Interesting to see if any trialists will be at home park this week.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Do you think sparksy is getting his info from Mr Web, two tweets in two days with the right names. never before commented on rumours
Back to top Go down

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Do you think sparksy is getting his info from Mr Web, two tweets in two days with the right names. never before commented on rumours

He reads pasoti religiously these days. Which is odd becasue he hated that place with a passion only a few years ago. but anyway thats not important.

Banton coming back wouldnt shock me, he wont get a game in the prem or championship so a loan to a l1 or l2 club will suit him and if he liked it here and playing under JS than good times.
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:41 pm

The left back is rumoured to be Matt Parsons (on pasoti). Has played for Wycombe and Barnet on loan, but hasn't played many league games for a 21 year old-

Wiki LINK

Posted by Chemical Ali
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
Freathy

Freathy

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:59 pm

Banton coming back would be amazing.  Clearly far too good for this dogshit division. Can't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Jason tweeted

Jason Banton ‏@JasonBanton 13m

Ain't seen my boy @Mattypablo all summer! Can't wait to link up with him on the pitch again!!

Mattypablo is Matt Parsons

Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Jason tweeted

Jason Banton ‏@JasonBanton 13m

Ain't seen my boy @Mattypablo all summer! Can't wait to link up with him on the pitch again!!

Mattypablo is Matt Parsons

Yep looks like thats our new left back aswell.
Back to top Go down

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Banton returning?   Banton to return?  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:23 am

Looks like Jason Banton will be coming back on a season long loan cheers

Also Matt Parsons of Palace may also be on his way, as a replacement for Bhasera?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:30 am

Believe when I see it.  He's potentially a 20 goal a season striker who could certainly play at L1 or even Championship level.  As we saw last season he's capable of scoring even with the shittest of service.  Shit, even I'll go next season if we sign Banton on a season loan.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:28 am

I've merged the two Banton returning threads.

Would be a great signing if he returns. Don't see much point in signing Parsons as we already have young LB's in Purrington and Richards.
Back to top Go down

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:46 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I've merged the two Banton returning threads.

Would be a great signing if he returns. Don't see much point in signing Parsons as we already have young LB's in Purrington and Richards.

I've separated the Backroom staff posts and put them in their own home on the forum.
Back to top Go down

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:50 am

Banton would be something to build a team around, thank feck for Sheridan, if we had got a crap manager in when Fletch overstayed his welcome we would have been hoping to hang onto Feeney and Chadders. (in the blue square).
Back to top Go down

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:52 am

I'm liking Sheridan. if this is true then that is genuinely exciting given our recent history and league position.

Players seem to like playing for him despite him being a hard taskmaster.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 am

Also there's the fact Banton might have really enjoyed it here and actually wants to come back as opposed to going to some shit northern hellhole on loan instead
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:50 am

This looks increasingly like bullshit put out by the club to try and shift a few more season tickets this week
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:49 am

Little bit on Banton here

Back to top Go down

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:35 am

And no show from Bhasera. I think this story is quite accurate.
Back to top Go down

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:37 am

I think that Baz is on a fishing holiday, I wonder if he's had any bites?
Back to top Go down

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:44 am

Very unprofessional by Bhasera not to be respecful towards John Sheridan & PAFC.

If he isn't taking up the offer and coming back then say so....quite simple really...good manners can still be popular even in this age.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Palace fans taking the p+ss

Football transfer rumour

27 Jun 2013 10:37:24
Jason Banton has turned down the chance to resign for Plymouth Argyle to sign on a season long to Exeter City who offered Palace a better package on wages

3 pages on Banton and Plymouth

Back to top Go down

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Can't see him coming back to be honest
Probably just a bit more spin from the pr connected with PAFC
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Can not find sparksy tweet on banton on his twitter page or on the farm
Back to top Go down

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Sorry bud he's just joined wycombe, we can't compete with that sort of club brenty's got a village and a bus shelter to build.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Sorry bud he's just joined wycombe, we can't compete with that sort of club brenty's got a village and a bus shelter to build.

I thought that was the chav known as PCH!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
For clarity, Banton has not joined Wycombe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banton to return?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Banton to return?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next