Damon.Lenszner
Argyle Fans' Trust
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Argyle Fans' Trust

Argyle Fans' Trust

Banton Recalled By Palace Empty
PostSubject: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:19 pm

it's just been announced on the club's official Twitter feed that Palace have recalled Jason Banton with immediate effect.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Cheers Ollie. Mad
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:21 pm

That could be the final nail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:21 pm

braintree here we come! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Shit we are fecked then he was the only one that scored our goals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Well probably survive...just,

Strange trying to get inside the mind of the mental midjet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Is Banton going to play then or is Ollie still smarting over some of the treatment he got from some Argyle fans when he walked out on the club?

Who is going to step up and fill Banton's shoes as Cowan Hall is shit

But i guess now we will ahve a summer of Banton coming back on loan posts from deluded greens who think he will be re signed over bigger clubs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Luckily Chadwick is fit again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:33 pm

why do Palace need him back for anyway is he suddenly going to usurp Zaha or Bolasie from the team?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Holloway has every right to re-call his player. With not very many games left he's the type of player who could score a vital goal off the bench for Palace. It is ultimately Brent's fault we're still in danger of relegation to non-league obscurity, not Hollowheads.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Holloway has every right to re-call his player. With not very many games left he's the type of player who could score a vital goal off the bench for Palace. It is ultimately Brent's fault we're still in danger of relegation to non-league obscurity, not Hollowheads.
totaly agree we should not be relying on loan players to finish out of the bottom two in the fourth division, this season has been a disaster from the clueless fiasco to the brink of relegation, brent and his cult following are the ones to blame no one else, muppets the fooking lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Pony Ride

Pony Ride

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:17 pm

They haven't won for 5 games (losing 3, drawing 2). I'm not saying he is the answer to their problems but he is another option for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:19 pm

We shouldnt be relying heavily on loan players that much is true and Palace do reserve the right to recall a player that is there's i just dont see the point with Banton.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Banton logic?   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Can someone explain this to me please. Why recall an idle and lazy player (albeit a very effective player at this lower league level when the ball is near him) to a championship side pushing for promotion? I understand Ian Holloway would like a full squad ready for his final surge for promotion, it happens all the time especially when a new manager arrives. But isn't it far better for Banton to be pushed and challenged here at Plymouth (Branston's Sky Sports interview) and see out a difficult period playing in a relegation battle, learning to graft and apply himself, then sit on his backside in London going back to his bad habits which brought about his loan in the first place. Bonkers. But who am I to question an ex premiership manager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:09 pm

WTF? I just replied to this and was told the post doesn't exist scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:11 pm

I had said that maybe Holloway thinks that he's improved with a few games and a few goals under his belt?

Palace are definitely going to be in the play-offs so I guess quite a few managers would do the same in case of injuries?

It's going to hit Argyle hard though. I really don't know where any goals are going to come from now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Its not like we can sign a replacement either :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Probably cuz I merged the two threads together.

Bleddy mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Probably cuz I merged the two threads together.

Bleddy mods.

Oh well. At least the site isn't psychadelic and too small to read so I should be thankful for small mercies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:43 pm

89898989 wrote:
Can someone explain this to me please. Why recall an idle and lazy player (albeit a very effective player at this lower league level when the ball is near him) to a championship side pushing for promotion? I understand Ian Holloway would like a full squad ready for his final surge for promotion, it happens all the time especially when a new manager arrives. But isn't it far better for Banton to be pushed and challenged here at Plymouth (Branston's Sky Sports interview) and see out a difficult period playing in a relegation battle, learning to graft and apply himself, then sit on his backside in London going back to his bad habits which brought about his loan in the first place. Bonkers. But who am I to question an ex premiership manager.
Welcome to the nuthouse. We like Henry and Weston.

I think Banton could be a player to throw on with 10 minutes to go in a crucial nothing to lose fixture for Palace. He has a bit of a knack for scoring goals.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:22 pm

we're knackered.

alfreton away anyone ????
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Christ what a shit couple of hours for us
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Shame, just a couple of weeks too late.

Been to Wombleland today watching two shiite teams scramble for a point, drove most of the way back into the City thinking you had scraped a point as well 'til talkblox set me straight, then this, happy days.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Angry of Manchester wrote:
Shit we are fecked then he was the only one that scored our goals.
have you ever thought of becoming a dedective?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:36 pm

I do believe it's Totnes,,,,,,,,Comma,,,,,,,,,,Mike where have you been hiding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace Empty

Back to top Go down

Banton Recalled By Palace
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next