Tgwu
125+1
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Banton to return?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:15 pm

He's also not joined Argyle
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:20 pm

Correct but no-one said he had, yet.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:41 pm

SS68, why are you posting untruths?
Its the behaviour of a wanker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:48 pm

shonbo wrote:
Its the behaviour of a wanker. guilty as charged, i consider myself to be one of englands finest wankers.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Its the behaviour of a wanker. guilty as charged, i consider myself to be one of englands finest wankers.

SS68 - I didn't say you were a wanker, I said your behaviour was that of a wanker. Apparently one who can't use the quote box Sad

Why did you post something that was incorrect. Sounds like trolling to me and has no valid reason to be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:04 pm

shonbo wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
shonbo wrote:

SS68 - I didn't say you were a wanker, I said your behaviour was that of a wanker. Apparently one who can't use the quote box Sad

Why did you post  something that was incorrect. Sounds like trolling to me and has no valid reason to be here.
That better shonners?i've had inside info from a top source at the club banton did not want to join a relegation bound team, joining ambitious wycombe instead.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:31 pm

That was the chav known as PCH!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Suffered needs to feel loved so he posts bollocks and soundbites that might gain him respect from the naughty posters on here who swear and post with hyperbole and furious anger - he's a bit like Joe Pesci's character in Goodfellas - a complete bell-end with a short fuse who adds nothing but negative garbage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:10 pm

hairy j wrote:
Suffered needs to feel loved so he posts bollocks and soundbites that might gain him respect from the naughty posters on here who swear and post with hyperbole and furious anger - he's a bit like Joe Pesci's character in Goodfellas - a complete bell-end with a short fuse who adds nothing but negative garbage.
Yo high praise from tw@t son of tw@t, what do you add sweetie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Classic thread we should make it into a Muriel!!lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:35 pm

You're a special little guy Suffered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Now now children, this thread is nothing but rumour and guesswork, lets wait for something concrete to happen and then comment on it and please try to stop the insults and petty arguments amongst yourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:08 pm

Suffered smells of wee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 pm

In Herald.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:28 pm

knecht wrote:
In Herald.

That should get the kids all excited im sure.

I rather we just sign the guy to a season long loan already.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Sounds like any potential loan move is a very long way off
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:23 am

orient or brentford more likely options for him.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:51 am

IF we were to sign him we could not afford the wages, hence the loan option.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:59 pm

Well yesterday he tweeted getting myself sorted. Hes just tweeted on the move. Parsons also tweeted he was excited. Looks like banton could be shipped out on loan agaon. But where?. Im sure we would have heard by now if it was us.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:44 am

He won't be coming here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:34 am

Freathy wrote:
He won't be coming here

70/30 chance.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:51 am

Off to MK Dons.  So no chance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 22126.aspx
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:55 am

Dougie wrote:

There will be mutiny in the streets I tell you
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:03 am

Dougie wrote:

Comes to something when we're outclassed and outgunned both on and off the pitch by MK Dons.................. but they have got a finished stadium with a 22k capacity........... and room to expand.

We have the asset stripper, ably supported by the Windsor Boys and a few hundred dimwitted Aviva types.

Might have to start supporting the Dons if and when the final die is cast at HP, cementing a village future. They are fairly local to me but then again, football is sick, followed passionately largely by idiots, so maybe I'll stick to cricket and the golf course.

Some interesting info on their ground and the development in general.

Stadium[edit]

The club's first stadium was the National Hockey Stadium, which was temporarily converted for football for the duration of the club's stay. Their lease on this ground ended in May 2007.
On 18 July 2007, the club's new 22,000 seater, stadium mk in Denbigh hosted its first game, a restricted entrance event against a young Chelsea XI.[12] The stadium was officially opened on 29 November 2007 by Queen Elizabeth II.[13] The stadium features an open concourse at the top of the lower tier, an integrated hotel with rooms looking over the pitch and conference facilities
The complex was to include a 3,000 seat indoor arena, where the MK Lions (now London Lions) basketball team would be based. The completion of this arena was delayed due to deferral of proposed commercial developments around the site,[14] leaving the Lions to find a new home away from Milton Keynes.
In May 2009, the stadium was named as one of 15 stadia put forward as potential hosts for the unsuccessful England 2018 FIFA World Cup bid. Plans were announced to extend the capacity to 44,000.[15]
In May 2013, the organisers of the Rugby World Cup 2015 announced that they had selected this stadium to be one of thirteen to host the tournament.[16]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:29 am

Freathy wrote:
He won't be coming here

He will......Sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banton to return?    Banton to return?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banton to return?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next