The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jason Banton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:06 pm

Cancel the annoying little shits contract with immediate effect.
Most useless arrogant tosser .
Reid is getting pretty close to my hit list and all
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:07 pm

What has he done?
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:08 pm

Angry wrote:
What has he done?

cheers
feck all
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:11 pm

Ruben Reid...an arrogant lazy fat tosser who cares nothing for the club and even less to his joke of a manager .
Spunking away chances game after game after game,

Sack Sheridan, rip up the***************contracts of banton and reid
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Fook me Punchie, have you had a weekend on the pop?
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:26 pm

nope just getting pissed off with the acceptance of mediocrity.
the cup game was the straw that broke the camels back.
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:29 pm

Against one of the favourites for the Championship? Which had a penalty not been scored we could well have won?

You need to take a long, hard look at what you're saying - and realise it's nonsense. Banton I understand the frustrations, but not Reuben. Maybe his back hurts having carried us for the last 12 months?

Yes it's frustrating where we are, but it will take time. It's not their fault we're here, and they're doing the best they can to get us out of this pathetic league. They're doing alright at the moment, but it'll only get better..

Keep the faith.
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:36 pm

Sacking Sheridan is obviously a bit much, unless you know something the rest of us don't.. Just out of interest, who would you replace him with?

Why would you get rid of the division's second-top scorer?

And why would you 'rip up' contracts? This would cost money. At worst if you want to get rid offer the players on a free or loan them out?

Do you think that 'ripping up contracts', one of which is for a player who is having a good season, will get players flocking to Argyle? Hardly screams reliable employer, does it?

Have you been on the sauce? Has your account been hacked? Either way, those who look to decredibilise ATD and portray its denizens as over negative and unrealistically demanding won't have to look too far for a sample quote. I think that such posts do this site a disservice.
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Exactly....
How dare I make a post in criticism of the club.
Bearing in mind I am withheld the honor on Pasoti mainly because of people like you. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:08 pm

People like me? Interesting... Shows you don't know much about me.

Criticise the club, manager, players, chairman, hangers on all you like. All I'm saying is that what you're calling for with this criticism is way, way OTT.
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:19 pm

cancel the contract of reid our top goalscorer!!!! banton i would rather we sold as he has done nothing for a whole year
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Punchy I am sure your inference that charleymouse is somehow partly to blame for your banishment from the farm is wrong.

Not everybody agrees with you, why posting there is an honour feck only knows.
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:50 pm

I'm not sure that he was trying to implicate me, but 'people like me'. He's barking up the wrong tree with that one though. I've never posted 'over there' and I am delighted to post on ATD where there is freedom of speech. I'm not suggesting that punchdrunk shouldn't be allowed to post what he has, but that within freedom of speech a bit of discernement can be handy.

Of course, under freedom of speech, you can say what you like. However, it also means that other people can react as they like to your opinions. I think that punchdrunk's opinion was way OTT in this case. How unfortunate that someone who obliquely complains about lack of freedom on Pasoti above is unable to react to another person's opinion without some form personal smear, however vague it might be, rather than engaging and discussing.
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:06 am

i am baffled punchie thought we would win against sheff utd!!
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:25 am

Tbf I agree with the sentiment of being pissed off with mediocrity, not enough bollocks, Pulis, Ollie, Warnock, all would have roasted the squad publicaly by now. The cup defeat was inevitable, bad draw, move on but the club oozes couldn't give a fuckedness, nearly getting to the playoffs will be seen by some as a result, we will be told it's year on year progress, undeniable but Shez and Brent will be octogenarians by the time we get to the CCC at this rate, drop a couple of players, boot some arses, do something.
We are in our third year PB (post Brent) now and with stable 6k ish crowds and it looks like City will overtake us in the next week or two supported by crowds of 2.5k and an overpaid manager and directors is that really feckin good enough?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:13 am

Where's Sad Act when you need him ? Love ginger pubes.
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:01 am

Northampton will beat us and extend the pathetic away form, after that I do believe we will drop down to around mid table which I believe is our true position when you take into account that the team is incapable of picking up points away from HP.

The players (and yes that includes R Reid) are not performing anywhere near of what is required to launch a realistic play off spot.

Banton is a complete non entity,Reid has brought zilch to this side in the last couple of games and should be dropped as any player would be if they are not performing.

Why on earth should Reid have a divine right to start in every game !!!???

On the bigger picture still nothing solid on a replacement Grandstand and the longer it draws on the more folk seem to be willing to accept the half baked plans on its original scale, 'potential' to extend is not good enough and anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that will never happen.

Well over half a century of failure,acceptance mediocrity and under-performing.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:14 am

You still goes games though Punchie What a Face What is it with Reuben and his socks, half way down his calves scratch
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:28 am

For my sins I still punish myself once every couple of weeks to sentence myself to get utterly bored/ angry frustrated and pissed off.
I cannot however bring my self to a level of Avivaness demonstrated by the usual suspects
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seriously why ?!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:30 am

reid and banton, and blizzard were the weak points in a weak squad. neither team looked up for it in any form. id like to see the pass completion stats for both teams, must be in the low 30's.

that game has to be the most inept football display ive witnessed in over 40 years.

ive withdrawn my homepark support, now is time to revoke the away support too
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Ruben Reid...an arrogant lazy fat tosser who cares nothing for the club and even less to his joke of a manager .
Spunking away chances game after game after game,

Sack Sheridan, rip up the***************contracts of banton and reid

'Rip up the contract' of a 20-25 goal a season striker, because he missed his first penalty in 18 months?

Sorry, run that past me again? Suspect
Back to top Go down

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:07 pm

The issue is, Banton has played 25 times since returning, that includes 20 starts, he's scored 1 goal, and I can only remember him playing well 4 or 5 times.

Banton hasn't just returned as many seem to make out, he's been back almost a year, if any other player in our side gave that return during the course of a year, they would be slated to the hills, Banton get's a lot of protection because of his first spell at the club.

He's got something, but I'd get him off the wage bill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jason Banton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Banton   Jason Banton Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason Banton
Page 1 of 1